ᴄᴏᴜʀᴛ

Anastasia pov:

Paparazzi surrounded the courthouse,flashing pictures as Slash,Duff and I stepped out the cab and landed at the bottom of the stairs which I barely made it all the way up in six inch heels.

"Anastasia!"Erin shouted as I stepped into the court room,Axl and what I presumed was the Guns lawyer.The room was busy,filled with press a film crew at the very back with attorneys and smart looking men scattered across the room.

"hey,Steven here yet?"I asked Erin as I hugged her,looking around as I locked eyes with Deanna Adler,Steven's mom.

"not yet,I'm worried Ana,Steven may be an idiot and I hate him half the time,but he's still my friend."She sobbed "Axl isn't listening to me and even worse I couldn't find a babysitter so Eden is with Bach."Erin sighed a wash of worry on her face.

"Sebastian Bach is babysitting your daughter?"I said taken aback.

"Axl doesn't care,not about her not about me and not about this court case,All he wants is Steven out no matter how much I try to talk him out of it he hates Steven's guts."Erin muttered going quieter as Axl and the lawyer approached.

"Anastasia,This is Morton Rosen,our attorney."Axl said introducing us as I shook his hand reluctantly.This man was harsh and I could tell he was cruel,this whole thing was.

"Miss McKagan,will you be speaking on the stand today?"Rosen asked as I couldn't help but feel guilty as Deanna was staring at me over Rosens shoulder.

"No.Im here to support my friends."I said bluntly.

"very well,we better take a seat,Mr Hudson and Mr McKagan the court shall begin shortly."Rosen said as I grabbed Slash before he went to follow Axl to the front on one side of the court.

"Anastasia."He said leaning in.

"god,how many people are gonna call me by my full name today."I sighed side-tracking for a moment out of frustration. "If you're going on that stand,I need to know what you're gonna say."I panicked as he just smiled.

"Anastasia,I'll answer whatever they ask me,but I can't go up there a defend Steven,I've signed the contract and Steven has filed a lawsuit against me there's not much I can do."Slash whispered.

"you can."I pleaded with him but he just shook his head.

"just don't let what I say determine on how you act towards me."He said. "I would kiss you but your brothers watching."He smirked before walking away and going to the front as I turned to Erin.

"I hate men."Erin mumbled as she lead us to some seats.We weren't sure where to sit until Axl shouted for us to be seated right behind them.It was a wait until finally the judge showed up seating at the front centre as Steven walked in,with some blonde chick at his side as he walked forward and was invited to take the stand.

"Today we are here for the lawsuit filed by Mr Steven Adler formally know as Mr Michael Coletti,represented by his attorney."the judge announced as I don't think I'd ever been in a room so quiet. "Mr Rosen,attorney representing Guns N' Roses please begin the questions."the judge demanded as I watched Rosen get up approaching Steven sat in a little box up front.

"Mr Adler,you claim the Guns N' Roses members,including Mr Rose,Mr Hudson and Me McKagan, forced you to sign a contract that removed you're financial interest by taking the royalties you believe you are entitled too."Rosen asked.

"yes."Steven nodded.

"and why is it you believe you were given this contract?"Rosen asked.

"I had been taken heavy drugs for a long time,there no shame about it but I began taking more drugs to help detoxify which had to effect of disrupting my concentration."Steven admitted.