ᴊᴜɴɢʟᴇ

Anastasia's POV:

Slash left for rehearsals shortly after as I had my own shower and put on my new outfit,Niven had style,he surprisingly knew me well,I wore the necklace Steven brought me and a couple pieces of the lingerie Erin kindly gifted to me underneath.

"Anastasia!"Pam said hurrying up to be outside the hotel out of breath as she took a second to regain her composure as she stood up straight leaning her shoulders back holding out a little bag. "happy birthday."She panted as Izzy calmly walked over joining her by her side.

"shouldn't you be at soundcheck right now?"I said pausing looking up at Izzy.

"My dealer is coming here in about ten minutes."He shrugged.

"That's your priority."I scoffed,thinking to myself how much of a hypocrite I was,if this was me this time last year I would've ran to his dealer straight away like the little drug mule I was.

"Well you think sound check or this show is any of those guys priorities?"Izzy scoffed referring to the rest of the band as I couldn't argue with him.

"They're your bandmates!"Pam scolded him.

"There idiots...no offence Ana."Izzy sighed. "I'm the only one currently writing songs that don't actually get credited or even put on the albums.Steven is always on coke,Duff can barely stand up,Axl has arguments with everyone in sight and Slash just does what Slash wants."Izzy sighed before taking a long pause. "anyway open the bag."He shrugged as if he hadn't just had the longest rant,I tore open the top of the bag revealing fancy round sunglasses,with golden frames and sparkly rim.

"Thankyou."I smiled hugging Pam and Izzy equally.

"So Ana where's this party at?"Pam edged me.

"I left that all with Steven."I said cluelessly.

"Well your f*cked then."Izzy sighed grabbing Pam's hand. "Shall we go?"He said pulling the both of us along.

"where have you all been?"Erin said tapping her foot as Pam and I rushed over to her backstage in the curtains. "I thought you bailed."Erin said furrowing her brows.

"The cab that drove us here was just a bit late that's all."Pam said sweetly.

"Has the show started yet?"I said checking my watch,it was 10pm,showtime as I peered around the curtains as I noticed Slash sitting on the floor his guitar at his side as he smoked a cigarette in front of the audience."what the f*ck?" I said looking at Erin.

"I tried to talk to him,Slash wanted to hold the show for you and Axl was so annoyed that Izzy didn't show up for soundcheck he won't go on stage."Erin sighed.

"yes he will."I said rolling my eyes as I looked over at Pam who was already tipsy. "Maybe we just need to start the show off. "Y'know get the crowd excited then Axl will have to come on stage."I said enthusiastically as Pam cheered as I grabbed both the girls pulling them onto the huge stage.

I did it without thinking.The crowd was huge as I stood in centre-stage and gawked at how many fans there were,thousands,ten thousands?The bright blue spotlight hit my face as I bumped the microphone on accident as it made a horrible screeching sound guiding everyone's attention to me as I turned to Slash who was by my side confused at what I was doing.

"are you all ready?"I whispered as Izzy got into place and Steven nodded. "Okay you have to count me in right?"I said as Adler agreed,Duff looked furious with me.

"what the f*ck are you doing Ana?"He said through gritted teeth.

"Yeah Anastasia what are you doing?"Slash whispered covering the mic with his palm.

"Saving your asses!"I said a little too loud as. It echoed through the crowd as I heard some laughs as I let out a deep breath.Okay it's either they love it,or the crowd start throwing sh*t at me.I thought as I pressed my lips closer to the mic.
"This is Welcome to the Jungle sung by my lovely brother Michael...Duff McKagan."I said pulling him forward as the crowd cheered. "Steven COUNT ME IN!"I whispered in a panic as Steven started.

"In the words of my friend Axl...WAKE UP ITS TIME TO DIEEEE~"Duff cursed catching all of us off guard but the crowd loved it as the crowd was crazy,jumping around. I encouraged a drunken Pam to dance at side stage with me hyping up the crowd as Slash played alongside me as Erin stormed off.It was towards the bridge of the song where Axl came rushing on pushing Duff out of the way much to the crowds disappointment.I was surprised at how well Duff was holding the vocal.Axl finished the song as I was quickly shooed offstage.The show from there was a hit.

"Today is a very special day so you all are gonna help me sing this one like you did that past few songs but today is someone's birthday!"Axl said as the crowd roared,I blushed a little "you may recognise her from Rolling Stone magazine..she's been on there a couple times.You may recognise her from crashing the show in the opening a couple hours ago,my friend and Duffs little sister...Anastasia!"Axl said pointing to me as he pulled me out onto stage. "I hope you all know the lyrics to this one...happy birthday to you..."Axl sang as the crowd chimed in.

I looked down towards the bottom of the pit below me as I locked eyes with Mandy.She was here.In Colorado