ʙʀᴏᴛʜᴇʀ

Anastasia's Pov:

Steven and I had brought new outfits for the awards show and spent all of Slash's money in the process as we dragged him back to the apartment carrying our bags.

"Slash?"A voice called out from the apartment as I peered over Stevens shoulder as he looked back worried.

"we're being f*cking robbed!"Steven said panicking as Slash pushed past him leaving us standing in the doorway as he walked over to the stranger sitting on the couch.

"Ash?"He said surprised but happy as the stranger stood up and they hugged. "How the f*ck did you know where I live?And how'd you get in?"Slash asked smirking admirably.

"I have my ways."The stranger smirked as he glanced at the doorway.

"slash why are you friends with the robber."Steven said still alarmed not shifting an inch.

"I'm guessing that's Popcorn."The stranger laughed. "You've changed since we were kids."

"Ash?"Steven said tilting his head as he skipped over hugging him. "You're so tall,you look exactly like Slash"Steven said fluffing up the guys hair as he pushed Steven away.

"Ignore him he's on coke."Slash said as Steven smiled wandering away into his room as the guy shrugged redirecting his attention to me.

"Who's this?"he smirked looking me up and down as his hair was pulled away from his face and I actually got a proper look at his features.
Steven was right,He did look a lot like Slash especially the hair,his skin was darker and his eyes were a lot sharper but his gaze was all over me but his look didn't shake my confidence at all as I arched my shoulders back as I walked over to Slash who was sitting on the couch as I sat on his lap as the guy just raised his eyebrows as his lips formed into a smirk as he began laughing. "Anastasia?"He said catching me off guard.

"the one and only."Slash smirked proudly.

"I've seen you on Rolling Stone,got quite a mouth on you."the guy said slowly as I swore I heard a hint of a British accent.

"and?"I said defensively.

"You're exactly how they described."He said shaking his head.

"Ana,my brother Albion..Ash"Slash uttered as I winced at the word brother,I was acting up so much in front of his brother not to mention how rude I was.

"nice to meet you."I said sweetly as Ash just smiled as Slash leaned back on the couch pulling my waist back with him onto his lap.

"Ash,this is my girlfriend."Slash said pressing his hand against my waist.

"Girlfriend?Thats new especially for you slash."Ash whispered jokingly as I rolled my eyes. "Anyway I thought she was dating that Metallica guy."He said glaring at me.

"do you seriously read everything about me?"I snapped glaring back.

"It's my job.I have to read all the sh*t in the magazines for inspiration..I'm a designer and artist if you will."He said smoothly.

"And I don't care,those magazines lie all the time."I scowled.

"we're they lying about your brother saying your off limits to the band?"Ash said with a grin.

"f*ck you."I retorted sarcastically as Slash began to defend me but he paused

"she's fiesty,I like it,Mom will like her when she meets her tomorrow."ash ushered.

"mom doesn't like any girls I bring to her."Slash sighed.

"Probably because there all Sluts..well maybe on second thought"Ash said glaring at me as I squinted my eyes desperate for him to even dare call me a slut so I could ruin his big ego but he stayed silent and just stared still being hostile.

"Trust me,Shes mine.I've got her so hooked she wouldn't even consider leaving ."Slash bragged as I just glared at him as he looked back at me.

"oh yeah?"I said rolling my eyes as I jumped up as I stormed over into his room slamming the door.

"Seems like you really got her on a leash."Ash giggled as him and Slash chatted away as I miserably sat in his bed waiting for Slash to come and apologise but he took forever until I heard the front door slam assuming Ash had left as I opened the bedroom door noticing Slash was gone.He f*cking left as I just collapsed back onto his bed in defeat as I drifted off asleep waiting for him to come back.

"hey."he whispered climbing into bed behind me as I opened my eyes glancing at the clock it was four am.

"where've you been?"I blurted out turning around to face him frantically as our noses touched. I didn't care where he'd been,I don't even know why I asked,I didn't want to know I wanted to ignore him but he made it too hard.

"I just took Ash around La,he's from England so"Slash began with a face of relief that I wasn't mad

"Talk about how much you have me on a leash?"I retorted acting petty.

"I didn't say that and I didn't mean it like that either."Slash groaned rubbing his eyes.

"whatever."I said folding my arms turning away as he gave up sigh of annoyance and frustration as he shuffled around facing the other way too much to my disappointment,I wanted him to care,I wanted him to know I was angry and upset that he'd act like that around his brother.If there was on thing I hated it was being controlled.