ʟᴏᴠᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

I wanted this.I wanted him,and my god did I have him.I never expected to set foot in the house Gilby brought me again but here I was making out with Slash on the floor of the empty home.At least it was being used,not in the way Gilby imagined obviously but I wouldn't have it any other way.

I pushed him onto the floor and began undressing as quick as I could as he did the same as I practically dove onto him kissing him hungrily,I felt my breathing slowly pick up as his hand stroked my back making my arch as he gripped my waist rolling us over so that he was on top and I lay on the floor that seemed cold but his body against mine soon made me so hot.I waited for his next moves as I was dying our of desperation.
I needed him..not just here but everywhere.

I had been trying to deny this connection between us,It became so intolerable I couldn't stand it anymore.I gave in,I gave myself and my body what I needed and damn it felt good.I was so worried about what everyone else thought.I didn't care about what they thought,I didn't care for space,I didn't care for taking things slow because of there is one thing slash isn't..it's slow.

We fell in love so fast and that's what was great about me and Slash but with everything else around us we cracked,crumbled under pressure and I guess that let me with doubts of us trying again,I guess that's what made me so hesitant but outside the hospital,on the car bonnet I felt it.I knew I loved him and he didn't have to say it,I knew it,he was showing same as all these thoughts flowed through my mind that was maybe a little distracted.

This time was different,I could feel it,we both knew what it was like to lose each other and in no way did we want that again,so we were both trying as hard as we could,clinging to this,I was physically holding on to his face like I was never gonna let go.F*ck everyone else.I loved my relationships I had built with people around me but this was my favourite,and if people had a problem with it and tried to deny me what I wanted..then f*ck them.Someone got hurt either way and why should I sacrifice my feelings to help everyone else,I'm done bending over backwards for people just to make them happy,I'm gonna do what I want to do and right now I wanted to do Slash.

His tongue was deep in my mouth as I couldn't resist anymore.I stopped,looked at him for a moment as he smiled,it was all the reassurance I needed to know he was feeling the exact same.
My hand caressed his face as his hands flowed up my body until they got entangled in my hair as he slid in and kissed me again.He looked at me so lustfully,I looked at him the same but it was more than that...I could feel it.Deeply.

"what you thinking about?"He asked me quite a while later as we both just lay backs flat out on the floor.

"you."I said looking over at him.

"I'm thinking about you too"He replied in a daze as he sat up as his hand gripped mine,as a sign of urgency as I sat up and looked up as blue lights flashed through the windows as we faced the front door.

"holy sh*t."I mumbled.

"noise complaint?"Slash asked smirking as he turned to me as I glared back and he laughed.

"that is so not funny!"I scoffed.

"you are pretty vocal...remember Rocket Queen?"Slash said furrowing his eyebrows at me as I rolled my eyes.

"okay but seriously,do you think that's the cops?"I whispered trying to be cautious as he nodded slowly. "shouldn't we get out of here?"I suggested.