ᴇᴠᴇʀʏᴛʜɪɴɢ

Anastasia's Pov:

I called the ambulance as quick as I could as the whole party went to sh*t.People were all over the place some were even crying.I pushed my way past everyone to Slash's bedroom as I caught him about to Inject a whole syringe full of heroine in the exposed vein popping out of his arm as I ran over smacking it onto the floor.

"what the f*ck Ana?"He said looking at me confused.

"Nikki sixx is f*cking dead in YOUR apartment and you're here shooting up?"I scolded him as his eyes went wide.

"what the f*ck did you just say?"He said worried as he must've not heard me properly.

"he's f*cking dead slash."I sobbed. "where did you get the heroine from?"

"Izzy's Dealer..Dr feel good?Or some sh*t.."Slash muttered.

"f*ck.."I panicked as Slash got up as I cried.I couldn't believe it he was dead,that was the harsh reality for me.It could've easily been Slash if he injected more or it could've been.My parents always guessed I'd wind up dead in an alleyway with a bag of coke and it broke my heart to listen to it but it was true.

"you're fine."Slash said trying to help me gain composure but I just sobbed.We watched an ambulance take Nikki Sixx away.

—————————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

I bet Mtv loved this sh*t. Axl and Vince were b*tching over television and now I'm being blamed for killing Vince's bands bassist.Duff better watch out.But I got all the blame because it was my apartment and my party,that I was hesitant about to start with and now it was all on me and Alan and his management team were on my a*s about it.

"wake the f*ck up!"Alan said as I opened my eyes expecting to see Ana screaming at me but Alan was stood in my apartment,which he swore he'd never set foot in,at the bottom of my bed going ballistic at me but all I cared about was Anastasia

"where's Ana?"I grumbled scanning my eyes around the room looking for her blonde hair which was normally scattered around on my pillows with her face buried into the duvet when I  normally woke up.Alan let out a long and heavy sigh.

"Nikki Sixx almost died here last night and you're worried about you're silly ex girlfriend!"Alan scowled shaking his head.

"ex-girlfriend?"I said confused as I sat up.

"Duff told me what happened yesterday I assumed you broke up?"Alan said.

"no?F*ck him!"I said carelessly.

"may as well say f*ck your band too because you can't keep that a secret for longer than you already have.Duff knows you've raised his suspicions already by complicating everything on the cover of rolling stone magazine."Alan shouted slamming a pillow at me in a fit of rage.
"You're missing the point Slash."Alan said getting frustrated after releasing all his anger onto me.
"Nikki Sixx is alive,legally he died for two minutes but was brought back to life in that ambulance."

"So he's fine?"I said unbothered,Nikki was a friend of mine and I don't recall when I fell asleep and put myself to bed last night but I'm sure I felt immense guilt as I put my head onto my pillow.However now I was feeling a raging hangover and a screaming manager in my bedroom wasn't what I wanted as I attempted to cut the conversation short and go find my girlfriend.

"He's fine."Alan rolled his eyes "but they know it was some sort of drug,I don't know what you goddamn rockstars f*ck with But stop it!The feds are up my a*s about this and are trying to turn it into a scandal."Alan scolded me.

"It's fine I've quit anyways."I blurted out.

"I knew this would scare you,I'm glad you At least learnt a f*cking thing from this."Alan huffed.

"no I'm quitting for Ana.I don't really care about that."I shrugged as Alan's face dropped.

"everything is about Ana."Alan scoffed. "You really like her?"He asked.

"love of my life."I smirked as Alan rolled his eyes at me again.

"I managed Great white.They never put me through as much love and drama and sh*t as you and the rest of guns do."Alan scoffed muttering to himself as he walked out but not before stopping in the doorway."Call Erin,Find Anastasia there probably together or she's with Steven if he isn't passed out.And please make sure you're ready for tomorrow."Alan said stopping as he must've noticed the look on my face of confusion as he looked furious.

"what's tomorrow?"I asked hesitant on whether to even say it.

"THE TOUR!"Alan shouted before slamming my bedroom door as I sat very still until I heard the front door open and slam shut again as I jumped up walking over to the phone.

"Adler!"I shouted in hopes of a response as the state of my apartment was devastating "Popcorn??"I said surprised. "Stevo?"I called out again as I opened his door to his room to see Izzy and that waitress sprawled out in his bed.I quickly shut the door averting my eyes as I thought of Stevens stupid face when he realised Izzy f*cked a girl in his bed as I chuckled to myself as I dialed Erin's home phone.

"hey..?"I called out as the other line picked up.

"Slash?"I heard a voice call out,it was Meegan."

"f*ck."I muttered. "Hey meegs is uh Anastasia there?"I asked reluctantly as I hit my tongue to her response as I heard the tone in her happy voice drop.

"no."She said ending the line as I hoped Axl would never drag me to Erin apartment again.