ᴡᴀʀʀᴀɴᴛ

Slash's pov:

I drove back to my apartment for the first time in days,with hope to pick up my demo tape of my song to show Anastasia to try and win her over somehow.I had my mind set on her and with Gilby out the picture and Duff distracted with his new baby,I thought now was my chance.I didn't want to rush her,I needed to see what she wanted but I just needed her to know.

I arrived at my apartment pulling into the drive,to see a chick with a cop on standing angrily on my front door as I got out Steven's car and brushed myself down approaching them as I squinted,
peaking through my hair.It was Renee.

"Slash!Ive been trying to call you for days!"She exaggerated.

"okay?I haven't been home."I said confused.

"been seeing that little vogue girlfriend of yours?I heard about her being left in that shower."Renee cackled.

"don't talk about her like that."I said defensively.
"Renee why have you brought a cop to my apartment ..and why are you just standing outside?How long have you been here?"I questioned.

"He has a warrant!"Renee said talking over the poor cop who held up a piece of paper as I took it out his hands.

"A warrant to search my apartment ?"I asked looking up at her as I scrunched up the piece of paper and tossing it on the floor.

"I made copies of that..and yes,If you don't let me go in there,I'm suing you."Renee said folding her arms all arrogantly.

"okay?why do you need to search my apartment?"I asked tilting my head at her.

"some of my stuff is in there,and surprisingly I want it back since we're not together anymore!"She scoffed.

"I probably payed for it all anyway..I don't think I have any stuff of yours."I shrugged.

"Well,we'll see."Renee said as I got out my keys and unlocked the door.I walked in grabbed my demo tape of the counter and looked to the officer.

"make sure she doesn't steal anything,she's sorta a kleptomaniac."I whispered to him as his eyes widened as I just walked outta there,got back into Steven's car and drove up to Erin and Axl's home as I rang the doorbell,and Axl swung the door open.

"It's you...I thought you weren't staying here anymore?"Axl asked smugly. "This isn't a hotel y'know."He mumbled.

"I get it my apartment is just occupied.."I said looking around.

"Occupied how?"Axl interrogated me.

"Renee got a cop in there to get some of her stuff back,I don't know,she had a warrant.It looked legit so I just let her get it on with it."I shrugged.

"you're a really calm guy Slash."Axl said surprising me.

"thanks?"I said confused. "you're not calm at all but-"I replied as Axl held the door open.

"just get in here,may as well be a hotel since I'm pretty sure Izzy and Steven have moved in."Axl sighed as I looked over at them two sitting in the kitchen with Erin who looked like she was boring them.

I wasn't sure if Axl and I were friends or if he hated me or if I was supposed to hate him.I guess he had a little resentment against me for leaving the band and Steven and Izzy sorta hated him a little too but we had all sorts came together under the circumstances and just got past is,for once we felt like actual adults and not a bunch of kids fooling around with instruments who just so happened to gain fame.

"She in love with you yet?"Steven asked as I approached them all in the kitchen

"Oh please it's Anastasia,you never know what she's feeling."Erin laughed.

"How's Duff?"Izzy asked looking over at me.

"I didn't go in the hospital,I just dropped her off."I shrugged.

"then why are you back here?"Erin asked.

"my apartment is currently being raided by Renee."I groaned in annoyance.

"Renee is raising your house?"Erin repeated for clarity as Axl walked into the kitchen with Eden in his arms as she was estatic to see me.

"hey pretty girl."I smiled looking up back to Erin. "yep,she must be desperate for a skirt or something."I shrugged.

"don't tell Ana that."Steven teased.

"you'll never guess what she said to me in the car."I said picking up Eden and holding her by my side as everyone leaned in. "She said we're friends."I said as Erin gasped dramatically and Steven and Izzy laughed.

"you got friendzoned by a girl your legally married too."Izzy chuckled.

"Annie?"Eden asked.

"yes baby."Erin smiled.

"she told me she loved you."Eden cheered.

"when?"I asked tickling her as she giggled.

"on my birthday."Eden blushed.

"She kissed me too."I said.

"you missed that part out!"Erin said banging on the kitchen counter.

"It was quick,just before she walked into the hospital she just smashed her face onto mine."I shrugged outfit Eden down.

"ewh."She groaned as she waddled over to Erin.

"At least y'know she's still kinda into you?"Steven said trying to be positive.

"Well,it's up to her,I'm picking her up later,hopefully Renee will be gone by then."I winked.

"oh."Erin smirked.

"not like that."I said shaking my head as I slid the demo tape across the counter to her as she picked it up.

"Anastasia"She read the tape title aloud.

"you wrote her a song?"Steven asked as I nodded "called Anastasia?"he asked again as I nodded again.

"Duff is gonna kill you."Izzy teased.

"you're writing new music?"Axl asked finally speaking up as he looked at me.

"yeah,couple songs,I just had a bit of inspiration."I shrugged making it out to not be a big deal.

"Can we listen to it?"Axl asked.

"yeah play it Erin!"Steven egged her on as she looked at me to ask permission as I just shrugged once again as it began playing.

Safe to say they liked the song,even Eden enjoyed it and she was a tough critic.I spent the rest of the night actually enjoying hanging out with everyone together.I missed it,Life before everything was so much simpler.

"We should make another album."Axl suggested.

"I actually have a couple songs I wrote."Izzy said as Erin walked over to us in the living room.

"hey Slash..Anas on the phone."Erin called out as I got up as Erin handed me the receiver as I leant against the wall.

"hey..."I said smiling.

"hey.."She said back in the same tone.

"how was it?"I asked.

"It was fine,she's so pretty."Ana said excitedly.

"you or the baby?"I flirted shamelessly as she tutted. "you want me to come pick you up?"I offered.

"uh huh."She murmured. "you wanna go somewhere and talk?"She asked as I felt all excited.

"sure,I'll be there in ten."I smiled waiting for a goodbye or anything but the line just ended.