ᴡᴇᴀᴋ

Anastasia's pov:

I tried to fight him off but I couldn't.Thats when I realised how weak I was.Gilby was so powerful and practically dragged me out of that theatre.He made me so scared I gave in.I just allowed him to pull me all the way down the street and up to our hotel room.That saddest thing was I was desperate for help,from anyone once again but like earlier in the hallway nobody even batted an eyelash to me as I was forced through a shuffle of people.Security in the hotel lobby didn't care.They thought this was all normal behaviour.

The whole time left me thinking how much I'd changed.If anyone else tried to drag me away I'd throw a total fit but Gilby made me so petrified I didn't even speak back after we left.

"what the f*ck did you do with Slash?"Gilby interrogated me once we were locked in the room together awaiting the inevitable argument.

"nothing."I replied softly.

"Liar!"He yelled.

"I'm f*cking not!"I defended myself.

"don't raise your voice at me,you little whore!I know you did something to make him act like that,So what is it?"He snapped.

"He found me in the hallway...he's married."I sighed of much disappointment,my one way out of this was gone.

"Guess he doesn't love you after all."Gilby laughed snorting a line from the bedside table as all I could do was cry.I was weak...so weak and Gilby just laughed in my face edging closer. "Y'know Anastasia you're such a pretty girl it's a shame you're so naive."Gilby said touching my face and running his finger through my hair degrading me more and more as I just sat on the bed defeated.

I was still comprehending the fact that this was the man who almost killed me years ago,he sold me the cocaine that led to my overdose and just went all this time thinking that I was fine,I was oblivious and so betrayed.I thought about that moment and where I'd be if he never sold me that cocaine I found a little part of my old self and built up the courage to stand up to him as he snorted a line.

"I hate you."I managed to conjure up as he lifted his head from the bedside table and turned to me.

"oh yeah?Well I'm all you've got."He said harshly.
"Slash is married,he doesn't love you"He repeated "Duff and Su are having a baby they couldn't care less about you,Erin already has a kid she's moving out?You think the old drummer cares about you either he's only moving in with you out of pity."Gilby said without holding back.He was so cruel as I was truly stranded.

The fact nobody had came to help me made me realise just how stranded I actually was. Was Gilby right? "Come,do a line with me.."Gilby said taking my hand as I followed him to the bedside table stupidly.I snorted line after line of what seemed like a never ending stack of coke.

"I love you Anastasia,y'know that?"Gilby said as I just shook it off. "Just promise me you will stay away from Slash and ignore anything he says he just wants to keep us apart."he warned me.

Gilby and I soon made up as he put on some music as I got so high I began jumping sporadically on the bed full of energy after sobbing.The music seemed to drown out everything around us and for a moment I forgot about my current situation,I was bouncing of the walls with the man I hated the most but drugs dulled your emotions but that didn't mean they were gone.The phone rang numerous times and Gilby answered immediately putting it down after a few seconds or after giving a blunt reply.I was so high and upset,I ended up having sex with Gilby,one of my many regrets as I found myself crying into the pillow after as I lay next to him,trying not to anger him by waking him up by my cries.

This wasn't the life I wanted,this wasn't anything like what I wanted but I couldn't leave now.

—————————————————————————