ᴇᴅᴇɴ

Anastasia's pov:

The next morning,Use your illusions was released worldwide,we hadn't heard much about it as we slowly scattered off,I went back to Erin's house with Slash but we didn't say much it was just kinda quiet.All the stray people that showed up for the after party were kicked out the house as we began to clean it for hopefully their arrival home.I gathered a bag of things for the baby as the home receivers a phone calls.

"Anastasia...?"Axl called out as I picked up.

"hey!How is she?"I asked.

"They're fine."Axl said.

"THEY?"I shouted as I slammed the phone back on the wall as I grabbed Slash by the collar of his shirt. "Come on baby!We have to go see our godchild!"I said pulling him along as he smiled.

We arrived at the hospital as I basically had the fight the nurse to get my way and get in that room,Duff and Steven were already there but were told to wait outside so Erin didn't feel overwhelmed but f*ck that,I waited nine months for this and I had to put up with Erin being a complete b*tch for ever so I barged myself through that hospital door to my surprise seeing Erin,looking much better than she did on her own bathroom floor in a hospital gown..with no baby.

"where is it?"I said as Axl laughed at me.

"She's over there."Erin said looking across the room at the plastic bassinet in the middle of the room as I swarmed over and the cutest little baby.

"She...?"I said in awe,she was adorable so the fair skin,a tiny little nose and the roundest lips I'd ever seen on a baby.Definitely a rockstar and supermodel baby. "Oh my god!Axl she has red hair!"I gawked.

"pick her up."Axl said as I practically jumped at the chance as I scooped her up,tilting her head up as her big blue eyes opened to look at me.

"Erin she's so cute...you're lucky she only got Axl's hair."I said as Axl rolled his eyes as Slash walked in with Steven and Duff.

"holy sh*t!I thought it was gonna be like way bigger."Steven said tilting his head gathered around the baby.

"Slash hold her."I said shoving her into his arms as he didn't really know what to do.

"Hold her head!!"Erin shouted once again from the hospital bed."god this is who you're trusting to be the godfather of our baby?"Erin scoffed as Axl smirked.

"I'm the Godfather?"Slash said excitedly.

"of course you are."Axl said taking her from him.
"Her name is Eden."Axl said proudly showing her off to Duff as Duff got to hold her.

"like garden of Eden?"Steven said "...sick!"

"don't worry Erin I have experience,I actually held Anastasia when she was born."Duff bragged.

"you were barely even 2 years old."I scoffed. "And anyway I'm the godmother,she's all mine."I said.

"Well you know if something happens to Axl and I then she's yours and Slash's responsibility."Erin said.

"She is all mine"I cooed ticking Eden.

"only if something happens."Axl reminded me as I just rolled my eyes.

"Steven is not allowed to hold my baby!"Erin said demanding Axl to bring her over.

"why not?"Steven said in awe.

"Steven actually dropped my brother Ash when we were kids."Slash added.

"Exactly my point."Erin said as she cooed at her baby. "You're never babysitting.If she comes to your apartment,Ana is there at all times."Erin said as Steven groaned.

"How's the album doing?"Axl said as Duff spoke up and all the boys started chatting in the delivery room as I walked over to Erin's side kissing her cheek.

"you did a great job Erin,she's beautiful."I compliment still in disbelief,my best friend had a baby and I had a godchild.

"F*cking best be a good job considering the amount of months I had to suffer,never touring with a baby inside of me again,I'll stay at home."Erin smiled.

"Well from what I hear to the albums are a hit so far and they only released today,you think you'll be okay home alone?"I asked as she just shrugged.

"Let's hope so."She smiled "I have Eden to keep me company,at-least you'll have fun."She said nudging me. "Slash said anything about the holidays yet?"Erin asked as I looked at her confused.

"what do you mean?"I said.

"He hasn't asked you to go home with his folks for Christmas or even New years?"Erin said surprised.

"no..not yet,it's not like I can go home to my family,Deanna Adler invited me to her home for the holidays but I don't know."I sighed.

"It's fine,Axl's the same,he's not going home for Christmas obviously so he's coming home with me and I'm bringing a present for the whole family."Erin said lifting up Eden who was already asleep and sound.

"We should do something on new years,all together?"I suggested.

"yeah for sure,I was thinking of throwing a party on new years at our home?It'd be a bit more closer friends and our little circle you know?"Erin said as I agreed.