ᴍᴇxɪᴄᴏ

Slash's pov:

Turns out,Axl heard about the Japanese radio show,and was pretty pissed about us all talking about him especially Izzy and he was already furious with Steven for missing sound check so the last show in Milan wasn't quite what we expected but I was just happy about Anastasia.I may not remember exactly what happened but I remember getting married,well I remebered parts of it and after in the hotel room until Steven walked in and collapsed on the bedroom floor.

Straight after the show the next day we were at the airport bright and early except something was different.Niven was leading us to our gate but there was nobody else and we just walked straight onto the plane.My heart sunk when I realised I had just walked onto a private jet that had seated with Aerosmith.

"hey,Guns N' Roses."Steven Tyler smirked as I looked at Ana who was already looking at me,I was so excited,I'd grew up listening to Aerosmith,I loved Joe Perry and she knew that.
"My man Slash."Steven Tyler said as he shook my hand kinda informally,the rest of guns met the rest of Aerosmith and got seated down opposite them as there manager stood in front of us just before take off. "Who is this?"Steven Tyler said licking his lips at Ana as she went to shake his already stuck out hand but he gently lifted it to his lips.

"Anastasia."she said in that sweet tone but I knew she wasn't fooling anyone with her flashy smile and batting her eyelashes.

"you here with Slash?"Steven said sitting back in his chair as he sipped the beer bottle next to him.

"She's my sister."Duff spoke out from behind.

"Duffy McKagan,bassist right?"Steven said as Duff nodded. "You met Tommy yet?"Duff said as he waved to the Aerosmith Bassist Tom Hamilton who looked strung out to say the least considering he was sat with Izzy and Steven.

"This your wife?"Steven asked as Su stood next to him confidently.

"she will be one day."Duff winked as Su and Ana exchanged grins.

"Guns,Welcome,your manager and I have decided that you are the perfect act to open for Aerosmith in Mexico City"He announced. "And who knows maybe we could finish this tour together."He suggested as I looked over at Axl,He looked pissed but I was just praying he would say anything.

Ana sat next to Pam and I sat between her and Joe Perry which was an honour.

"this is the best moment of my life."I whispered turning to Ana as she smiled.

"you sure look excited."She nodded mocking me.
The flight was long and tiring but I spent most of it chatting away with Joe as Ana fell asleep on my shoulder.He was truly my hero growing up,I had his poster on my bedroom wall with the sunburst Les Paul.It was eye-opening over how far we'd come as a band from slumming it in the streets of La,starving for weeks while we wrote 'Welcome to the Jungle' and now we were sitting in a private jet flying to Mexico City to open for Aerosmith and I was earning more money than I could imagine,although none of it was given to me until I had finished the tour (Axl's rules)

Not long left in the flight,Niven walked over to me. "Slasher are you on drugs?"He whispered as Anastasia immediately woke up rubbing her eyes.

"no?"I lied,I wasn't completely clean but I hadn't taken any since the MDMA when Ana and I eloped.

"I thoughts you were sober?clean?"Ana asked