ᴘᴀɪɴ

Anastasia's Pov:

"you're my problem Ana your a pain in my a*s!All you do is hop around the clubs stirring sh*t and sabotaging my career!"Duff snapped as a part of my heart ached a little bit

"If I'm such a problem then stop worrying about me and let me live my own life!"I retorted back slipping a pill into my mouth.

"Don't even get me started on those f*cking pills Anastasia!"He shouted as I swallowed a hard lump in my throat.

"I'll do what I want!you f*cking drink too much."I said back get closer to him.

"Yeah but I'm not a f*cking addict!"He shouted as everyone around us watching me curse out my sibling gasped including Slash.

"I'm not an addict."I said bluntly as a tear rolled down my cheek as my whole body hurt from his words.

"if you're not an addict then why the f*ck do you pop a pill in your mouth every couple seconds."He exaggerated through an angry look and a flat smirk.

"I don't f*cking need these!"I snapped shaking as I gripped the pill bottle in my sweating palms.

"you need them as a replacement.."he sighed gulping as he thought carefully about his next sentence. "Or you might f*cking overdose again!"He shouted taking me back as I was overfilled with anger.

"F*ck you!"I said slamming a strong smack across his face as tears flowed down my face.
My hit left a visible mark on his cheek as he bit his lip as I slammed the bottle off pills on the floor as they poured at everywhere.I watched his mind debate whether to say something but he cowardly shook his head and stormed off out the club as I sobbed on the floor.

"f*ck!f*ck!your okay."Slash muttered grabbing at my waist as he pulled me up from the floor consoling me in his arms.

"Slash the f*cking press are here!"Adler panicked

"I know.F*ck!Lets just sneak her out the back and go back to our place."Slash thought as he scooped me up carrying me effortlessly through the street as I refused to open my eyes as I cried into his chest.

Slash's Pov:

"now what do we do"Adler hummed as we looked from afar at Ana sobbing on our couch as I shrugged confused why I brought her back to our apartment in the first place.I figured I felt sorry for her but also shocked,I didn't know what to think,I wasn't clean on drugs none of us were but an overdose worried me and I never expected it from her.

"Ana."I called out as she ignored me.

"f*ck I need sleep"Adler yawned "Ana crash on the couch as long as you want,need anything get Slash"He sighed lazily wondering off to his bedroom.I gave her space and did the same ripping my clothes off and collapsing in my bed.

I slept soundly despite worrying about her and Duff and whatever and wherever that argument stemmed from until a creak of the door woke me up a little.

"did I wake you up"She asked reluctantly asked a drunken Ana in a tight dress standing in my doorway.

"get your a*s over here"I grumbled half asleep as I peaked open my eyes as I watched her tear off her dress before hopping into bed with me,her warm skin touching mine as her head rested on my chest sobbing still.My hand reached for her chin attempting to lift up her face to mine but she resisted as I cupped her cheek as she finally looked at me doe-eyes with making running down her face,her lipstick was smeared across her lips as I wiped it away. "Don't cry."I whispered as a slight smile spread across her face.

"Am I really a pain in the a*s?"she whispered back slightly offended as I laughed a little.

"Well you're a pain in my a*s"I grinned as her little smile faded.

"Your not helping"she said folding her arms turning away .

"you are a pain but I wouldn't have it any other way."I said softly as she rolled her eyes. "See why would I want anyone else when I can have someone who rolls there eyes at everything I say and is a pain in my a*s"I said as she couldn't help but laugh.

"So you don't want anyone else?"she sighed with slight relief.

"look at you,why would I?"I said grinning.

"stop my make up is a mess"she sighed rubbing her eyes.

"Your still pretty hot even when you have been crying for the past couple hours."I complimented her as she sighed.

"I'd rather just forget about it all"she said looking  at me with regret.

"well I have something to take your mind off it"I said suggestively as a smirk grew across her face.

"I did say you can have me all night long."she winked as she grabbed my face kissing me softly rolling on top of me as the kiss became longer and more lustful I swiftly pulled away.

"wait..."I paused as she looked at me confused "does this mean I get you tomorrow too since you spent half the night crying"I asked excitedly.

"Shuttup...you wish."She said rolling her eyes.

"Is that a yes?"I asked as she pulled me back into her lips as she kissed me passionately as a distraction to forget it all.