ʟᴀꜱ ᴠᴇɢᴀꜱ

Slash's Pov:

We ended up drinking in the first club we saw on The Valley in Las Vegas,I was already tipsy and I was desperate to get high and Anastasia couldn't get mad at me for wanting to since it was almost 2 am so technically I wasn't getting high on her brothers wedding anymore. But either way too much had happened today for any other sh*t to start.

Izzy said he had some heroine hidden in his guitar case on the bus and that we could inject it later back at the hotel and I was pretty sure Erin had some amazing weed from her dealer back in La and of course Steven had coke but I wondered how long it would be until we needed to buy more drugs,the shows we're paying well but Alan wasn't as he kept most of our pay checks in fear of we would blow it all on drugs.Which in fairness was exactly my plan,but I currently didn't have a guitar since I destroyed my old one by smashing it against hotel hallway lights so I needed to buy a new one. Luckily Vegas had some great guitar centres as I hoped to get a new one before the show the next day

At one point I thought I had already gotten High and just couldn't remember or I was so drunk to the point that I could see Adrianna Smith, basically the bands groupie and Stevens part time girlfriend,she was meant to come on the tour but she was relentless and constantly trying to sleep with us all behind Stevens back and I think we decided against her coming for the sake of the majority of us having girlfriends,Or in my case a secret one.

"Slash~!"She slurred leaning down to me as I realised she was actually there,I wasn't high at all as the music in the club blasted over her voice.

"Adrianna?"I said confused.

"Look who's here!"Steven said excitedly as Axl and Erin walked over,Anastasia was on the dance floor,of course,with Mandy and Duff.

"what the f*ck is she doing here."Axl said stopping in his tracks as he glared at Adrianna.

"surprised?"Steven said

"I'm surprised she's not dead or has an std."Axl said as Adrianna rolled her eyes mocking him.

"Who's this?"Adrianna said fakely glancing at Erin at Axls side.

"I'm Erin Everly."She smiled. "How do you know her?"Erin whispered to Axl.

"It's a long story."Axl said brushing her off as Erin and Adrianna shook hands.

"I'm Adrianna Smith,but some call Rocket Queen."She bragged as it dawned on me,she held that crown above her head,the song I wrote about Anastasia where her moans were recorded in the bridge we blamed all on Adrianna but Steven didn't know that and he would freak.

"Adrianna can I talk to you."I demanded dragging her away as I heard Axl sigh with relief as I pulled her into the hallway that leads to the bathrooms. "What the f*ck are you doing here?"I said defensively as she looked offended.

"I didn't realise I was so unwanted,first Axl now you?Whats up with that?Why can't it just be how we used to be?And if you must know Steven called me out and invited me."She groaned.

"You're unwanted because your constantly trying to sleep with all of us when we all have girlfriends  and you're meant to be with Steven!"I scowled.

"Since when did you become so uptight."She cooed sliding her hands over my shirt. "You never used to wear smart shirts like this..you never used to wear shirts at all"She said smirking as I pushed her off me as she scoffed as Duff walked over as he quickly went to walk away before looking back.

"Adrianna smith?"He said surprised.

"hey Duffy..heard your married now?"Adrianna said cheerily.

"I am..what are you doing here..?"Duff said skeptically.

"I just got here!Steven invited me"She said holding her arms out expecting a hug from Duff but he was stand offish

"And she's just leaving,since Stevens the only one that wants you here."I said rolling my eyes.

"Well if Steven wants me here then I'm staying."She said arrogantly.

"I'm gonna go.."Duff said awkwardly scurrying off back onto the dance floor.

Anastasia's Pov:

"hey Duff,that was quick!Did you see Slash?"I asked surprised as he came rushing back onto the dance floor after going to the bathroom.

"yeah actually,he was talking to some girl in the hallway to the bathrooms."Duff said as it must've been written all over my face. "What's wrong?"Duff asked expecting a reaction out of me as I shook my head.

"nothing,I think I might go to the bathroom quickly,I'll be back."I said tapping his shoulder as I wandered over there attempting too call Duffs Bluff but to my disappointment Slash was there,shouting at some girl as I tried to listen in to what they were saying but Slash spotted me straight away.

"Anastasia?"He said as the girl turned around glaring at me.It was that girl that Axl brought over to Slash's place when Steven passed out after we all did coke.

"Oh you're still with her?"the girl scoffed.

"you're that stripper right?"I said walking over.

"I prefer my actual name.Adrianna."She said bluntly glaring at me as I looked over at Slash.

"what are you doing here?"Slash asked.

"I could ask you the same thing?"I tutted. "But I needed to pee."I said as I walked passed him to the bathroom as I slammed the door.

I couldn't believe it.Why was she here?Why was he taking to her?We had this exact argument not long ago when she was trying to sleep with him when we were together,he denied her obviously but there was nothing to say that he wouldn't sleep with her now,except me but why else would he be talking to her alone,away from everyone else in the opposite end of the club in secret? I wasn't going to sit back and watch her try and take Slash from me and I wasn't going to let him make me look weak as I swung open the bathroom door,but he was gone.They were both gone.