ꜱᴇʀɪᴏᴜꜱ

Anastasia's pov:

"He didn't know anything about Guns of me really."I shrugged,recovering.

"Well he knew about Mandy,I definitely didn't mention it,especially in front of Su."Duff said recalling.

"you still haven't told her?"I said furrowing my brows at him.

"no..I will,I'm waiting to finalise the divorce trust me,stay out of it please,I'm serious about this one."Duff pleaded

"you seemed pretty serious about the last one you were gonna go to rehab for the girl."I giggled.

"I wasn't serious at all,she was hot but she was crazy,and it's over besides I'd never go to rehab."Duff and I laughed.The waitress brought over my pancakes shortly after as I began eating them.

"Su is really sweet,she coming on the tour?"I asked biting down on my fork.

"no,I told you she's got modelling shoots,but you're meeting her manager in Milan remember?"Duff reminded me as I acted as if I knew exactly what he was talking about.

"yeah of course."I nodded.I missed just talking and seeing my brother everyday,he truly was my best friend.However we'd been through so much together and I needed my own space and preferably my own life not just following around my brother and my rockstar boyfriend and their band across the world,I was already labelled as a band groupie which wasn't what I wanted to be recognised as,although I was the real rockstar queen just not everyone knew.Maybe talking to Susan's agent and getting into modelling wasn't such a bad idea as I thought it was when she first pitched the idea to me. We still hadn't clarified the whole Gilby thing.It was bizarre.

"hm..you know I just remembered Erin telling me she thought Gilby was a stalker."I giggled pushing my empty plate to the edge of the table.

"That would make sense."Duff said actually thinking about it.

"It was a joke Duff."I said rolling my eyes. "What you think he's after your fame?Maybe he wants to join the band."I said laughing to myself as Duff thought long and hard.

"That could be true!"Duff said with wide eyes.

"for god sakes he's not a gold digger Erin wasn't being serious."I said.

"how is Erin?"Duff asked, "Axl's been much more lively and better at actually showing up to rehearsals."Duff nodded.

"sh*t!Im babysitting Erin's child later"I panicked.

"You mean your goddaughter?"Duff asked smirking.

"exactly."I smiled proudly.I hugged Duff waving goodbye as we planned to do this again sometime soon,I reminded Duff to stop being radical and thinking Gilby was a gold digger or a spy or anything else that came to his crazy mind as he headed off to rehearsals.

"Ana!!"Steven called out groaning as I walked through the front door after walking home

"yes Adler.."I said walking into his room until I was immediately cut off by the stench coming from his room. "God Steven did someone die in here."I said pinching my nose trying to erase the sent from my nostrils.I looked up at him,he was pale faced with really dilated pupils.

"I think I'm having withdrawals again,I can't eat,I can barely function,I'm so sweaty and my f*cking dealer bailed on me."Steven sobbed.

"Why'd he bail?"I asked stepping over the mess on his bedroom floor as I jumped on his bed.

"Well he's meant to be getting bailed out of jail,he got busted."Steven groaned.

"there's no other dealers in hollywood?"I said looking at him skeptically. "not even sh*tty dealers?"

"I'd settle for any gram of coke right now..There's nobody,it's just like before the tour again,the cops are so much slyer and stricter.I can't get caught buying drugs.My mom won't bail me out again"Steven said as I felt his head,he was burning up.He really couldn't function without these drugs.

"What about your butter container?Is that not your secret stash?"I asked as Steven was on the verge of tears.

"I finished that all yesterday..I need more.I even tore up Slash's room thinking he might've hid some from you and been doing it in secret but...nothing."Steven said as I just glared at him slightly offended that he thought Slash would do that,which made me second guess the trust I had in him to stay clean,after all he was a real heroine junkie...it was for the band though.

"Wow..wait you did what?"I said getting up as I ran over to Slash's room,he really did tear it up,from the bed to the walls even Slash's guitar cases were all emptied..Slash was gonna kill him.I just gawked at the damage that I knew I'd have to fix if Steven wanted to live. "Where is Slash?"

"He's at rehearsals."Steven said obliviously.

God not this again,Steven you have to go to rehearsals you're in the band too!You wonder why they hate you."I sighed shaking my head.

"Anastasia I need a bump of coke to play my best."Steven assured me as he leant against the door frame barely able to stand up as he looked at me with puppy dog eyes.

"God what do you want now?"I sighed turning to him.

"Will you please help me get some cocaine,and then I can go play!"Steven said smiling.

"Steven I'm not going on a drug run with you."I said rolling my eyes.

"why the hell not?"He asked outraged.

"Because I'm babysitting my goddaughter later and I have things to do,I suggest you clean this room before Slash gets back or even just show up to your OWN bands rehearsal!"I scolded him. "Besides..If I get caught buying drugs and get busted my parents will probably spawn back from hell and try to kill me."I giggled.

"pleaseeee!"Steven begged as I was adamant shaking my head signalling that I wasn't gonna help.

"no way Adler!"I said already stressed as the phone rang aloud behind him as I wondered who it was.