ʀᴜᴍᴏᴜʀꜱ

Anastasia's Pov

"Anastasia will you listen to me for two seconds!"Slash said following me down the carpet outside the hall where the awards were meant to take place as I finally stopped in my tracks and turned to him.

"what?"I snapped.

"We agreed we would talk after.I'm sorry about her but what did you expect."He sighed.

"you told her about everything?"I said with annoyance.

"yeah,she's my mom and it was a long drive from her hotel room to here and of course she wants to know who her son is dating."He said rolling his eyes.

"we're hardly dating we have to keep it secret but your telling everyone."I complained.

"Well I think I agree with her,It's wrong we shouldn't have to keep it a secret."Slash nodded with a change of heart surprising me.

"my brother would never-"I began.

"f*ck your brother,in the nicest way possible he's controlling you,and I know you hate that,So I'm sorry for what I said yesterday to my brother,I just wanted him to see that you are mine."Slash said inching closer.

"of course I'm yours,why would he think any different."I said confused as my hand rested on his cheek,cupping his face.

"because everything a secret,and both my mom and brother have seen you with Kirk and it's not like you have the best reputation."he said mocking me as I scoffed. "But,I think everyone can look past that,that's why I'm sorry for freaking out about Kirk too,I can't control you and stop you being friends with him it just looks different to other people who don't know the truth."He sighed.

"Well that's what magazines are."I tutted.

"I know but seeing you and him and my family even thinking it's true and your brother saying he approves it drove me crazy.You drive me crazy."He smirked as his hand snaked around my waist pulling me closer to him.

"Well I did have an idea on how to stop the rumours of me and Kirk."I said looking at him with drunken eyes.

"oh yeah?Whats that?"he said deeply.

"start a new rumour."I whispered as I stuck my finger to my lips whistling catching the attention of some of the paparazzi around us as I grabbed Slash's face pulling him into me as I kissed him slowly and passionately wrapping my arms around his neck as the cameras flashed and captured the moment.I don't know if the cheap beer I'd been drinking made me do it or if I just wanted too,probably both but either way it happened and there was no going back now,I'd face the consequences in the morning after I got over the wicked hangover I was about to have.

"I love you."He whispered breaking the kiss burying his head into my neck trailing kisses down there as I blushed

"I love you too."I smiled tilting up his chin with my fingertips.

"F*ck!"Slash said panicking.

"what??"I said back equally worried.

"we're gonna be late,we have to go present the award in ten minutes and we have to get backstage Axl's gonna kill me!"Slash said grabbing my hand as he pulled me along.

"Axl's here?"I said confused as we rushed back stage.

"where the f*ck have you been?"Axl said angrily with Izzy and Erin at his side as she just looked at me with sad eyes.

"uh I was just with my mom."Slash lied as Axl brushed down his fancy jacket.

"where's Adler?"Axl said as everyone turned to me assuming I knew where he was.

"I think he's at the bar?"I said confused.

"Guns N Roses?Hm I thought there was more of you,but you're on in exactly one minute."The guy backstage said glancing at his watch as he muttered something into the mic attached to the headset he was wearing as he ushered us to the curtain.

"f*ck I bet Adler won't come cause of me."Axl groaned.

"Or he's too drunk,Steven and I have been drinking all the way here?"I suggested as Axl just assumed the worse.

"I guess you're coming on with us Anastasia."Izzy smiled nudging me.

"oh god.Really?"I said peering behind the curtain at the crowds of people gathering in the there seats in front of the stage. "that's a lot of f*cking people."I gulped.

"I've seen you drunk dancing on pool tables in front of hundreds of people in a club you'll be fine."Izzy insisted.

"but there's thousands."I added.

"It's fine people will just think you're Duff,You look pretty alike."Axl said smugly as Erin smacked his arm. "Just come one We're a band of five we can't go out there the three of us it's pathetic"Axl sighed

"you're as much as a member of guns than any of us."Slash said kissing my cheek.

"probably more of a member than Steven."Axl scoffed as Izzy rolled his eyes as I giggled.

"You can do it Ana."Erin said sweetly as I smiled back at her.

"okay f*ck it!"I said excitedly.

"Okay you're on in three..two..one."The headset guy said opening the curtain for as as he shoved a card into Axl's hand.

"Ladies first."Izzy said as I really looked at his eyes comparing them to Slash,they had both been doing heroine and it was obvious as I hit my tongue walking out in front of them as the boys followed me as we stood centre stage As Axl pushed his way into the middle.I felt eyes all over me but I may as well embrace it.