ʀᴇꜱᴘᴏɴꜱɪʙɪʟɪᴛʏ

Anastasia's pov:

"You had sex with him in Gilby's house?"Erin gasped as we walked through Beverly Hills with tons of shopping bags on either arm.

"when you say it like it makes it sound like it wasn't called for."I said rolling my eyes.

"sh*t,you think he knows?"Erin laughed.

"Well somebody called the cops on us."I shrugged

"What I'd do to be young again."Erin said dramatically.

"Erin you're only a year older than me?"I questioned her.

"I know but I have a baby,and a husband,I don't have fun anymore."She groaned.

"Hey,how about before I leave for rehab we can call Steven and throw a party?"I suggested as her eyes lit up.

"oh my god yes!Im gonna miss you all December."She sobbed.

"I'm gonna miss cocaine."I giggled to myself as Erin glared into the distance.

"Speaking of Steven,why's he here...and why's he with Slash?"Erin questions grabbing my attention as I looked up and saw the two of them approaching us.

"Anastasia."Slash said stopping in front of me as I looked down at all the baby stuff.

"I told you I'm not pregnant?"I said confused.

"Is it for Su?"Erin asked.

"It's for Yvonne...I want to help her as much as I can,especially since Gilby isn't there."Slash admitted as Erin's jaw was wide open.

"okay."I said calmly

"Are you staying at my place tonight?"Slash asked kinda awkwardly.

"she's staying with me until you sort yourself out!"Erin scoffed grabbing my arm and pulling me away as I brushed past him.I didn't protest I just let my feet guide me to wherever Erin was taking me,It just felt right.

"Ana!"He yelled turning round as I looked back to him.

"Bye Ana!"Steven yelled after staying quiet pretty much the whole time.

"okay what the f*ck was that?"Erin asked pulling me aside to a random corner on Beverly Hills.

"what?"I asked oblivious.

"THAT."Erin exaggerated. "You're really gonna let him buy stuff,baby stuff,for another woman,
who is also his EX and thought the baby was his."Erin said slapping some sense into me.

"I think I already let him?"I shrugged.

"who are you?You would never let him do something like that!"Erin said getting frustrated.

"He's just trying to be nice."I assured her.

"Yeah well I bet Yvonne will be pretty nice to him too and he might even ditch you for her."Erin exaggerated all dramatic as I rolled my eyes.

"Erin."I groaned.

"Or maybe he will spend so much time with that kid and you will become a Step mom at the age of 23!"Erin scoffed.

"oh my god..."I uttered.

"you can't tell me your okay with this?"Erin asked

"I think I am?"I nodded.

"no your NOT!"Erin assured me. "I get that Slash is being nice and you want him to be happy but there is a line and he's crossing it,Slash should not be playing the father role to his ex's kid,Gilby should because it's HIS!"Erin snapped.