ᴋɴᴏᴄᴋ ᴇᴍ

Anastasia's pov:

"What the f*ck McKagan?"Axl cursed at me as I wandered off stage as I looked back at him confused. "You almost ruined that whole damn show!"He said getting aggravated as he was cut off by Niven who ran over grabbing my hand and spinning me around.

"Anastasia,you are amazing!"Alan said with glee as he darted his eyes to Axl. "I don't know what games you're playing William but you need to cut it out.We've already had to pause this tour don't be the reason we have to pause again."Alan mumbled to Axl who went quite fast.

"William?"I said as Axl looked down.

"W.Axl Rose."Erin said joining Axls side."The show was great but that wasn't guns,I mean getting Duff to sing?"Erin retorted.

"Well Axl wasn't coming on stage anytime soon."I defended myself,I swore I did the right thing.

"It's not my fault,this band is a mess."Axl shouted back in anger. "Steven didn't play a single right set of four once on that set!"

"Don't blame Steven."Izzy sighed as Steven looked appreciative to him. "It's all your fault,if you weren't all tied up in drugs and girlfriends and f*cking babies this album would've been finished by now!"Izzy shouted as everyone was in awe.

"Izzy is right,the fans want a new album,appetite was such a success they deserve three albums to be printed and pressed by now."Alan said taking charge.

"f*ck it then,let's give them two albums."Axl said holding up his arms.

"use your illusion 1 and 2?"Steven said as everyone nodded in agreement.

"Okay while you get on that for the next two years...I'm gonna go find Mandy."I said quickly rushing away avoiding eye contact with Duff as he called out my name in an attempt to stop me. Most of the crowd up front had scurried to the bar at the back of the venue while I noticed Mandy and her bright blonde hair remained at the front,She looked a state,the pit at a front of a Guns show was maybe the best place for the music but not the best place if your a girl alone,Id watched Mandy drinking all night,she must've been pretty hammered especially for someone who always has something to say about how much Duff drinks.

"Ana!"She said noticing me approaching her as she looked down nervously,her voice was happy but shaky at the same time.

"hey Mandy."I said hugging her as I clung to her shoulders. "Listen Mandy I need to tell you something and I know it's not what you want to hear but..."I began as I could barely conjure up the right words to say. "When we were back in La,I went home after staying with Erin for a couple days and Duff was there with some girls from the Tropicana..."I blurted out as he face dropped.

"what are you trying to say..?"She said as I saw a single tear float down her cheek.

"I'm not sure what happened,I just thought I ought to tell you because-"I muttered.

"you thought you'd tell me now,weeks after it happened?"She said annoyed.

"no..I just wanted to tell you in person not over the phone."I said but she clearly wasn't listening.

"what kind of f*cking friend are you?"She sobbed

"I'm telling you now?You don't understand how badly this is gonna hurt him,I'm his sister for gods sake."I pleaded with her to understand.

"And you didn't think how badly this would hurt me?"She cried.

"of course I did that's why I'm telling you."I assured her trying to comfort her as she pushed me back catching me off guard.

"where the f*ck is Duff I'm gonna kill him!"She shouted in a fit of rage as I was now realised what I'd done.My brothers whole marriage was ruined.

"Listen Mandy,he was drinking a lot and-"I tried to argue.

"YOURE DEFENDING HIM?"She shouted turning back to me.

"No!Obviously not!I just want you to know you could work this out,just quit being so irrational"I said wincing as she continued to scream in my face.

"Anastasia,Duff is looking for you."Slash said approaching with Steven.

"TELL DUFF TO GO F*CK HIMSELF!"Mandy squealed dragging everyone's attention around us.

"b*tch calm down."Steven said holding his ears in annoyance.

"f*ck you!"Mandy said enraged as she pushed Steven back as Erin and Axl rushed over.

"Mandy try to be reasonable,don't cause a scene we're here for you."Erin tried to reassure her.

"f*ck you Erin!And f*ck your baby too,you're only in it for the money!"Mandy retorted turning bitter,she switched from normal to straight up nasty and I wasn't going to let it happen.

"don't talk to my wife like that!"Axl said jumping to Erin defends as he stood in front of her.

"you're wife?"Erin cooed as Axl smirked at her.

"don't threaten my friends Mandy.All we we're trying to do is tell you the truth about what happened but clearly you're the reason your damn marriage is failing."I scowled at her as she faced me.

"f*ck you!"She said swinging at me it was all a blur as she landed a good hit on me almost knocking me out clean but I'd been through a lot worse than my brothers drunken ex girlfriend who'd just found out the truth.

"you're just a stupid little coke whore,who can't keep her hands of your brothers best friend and the rest of the band!"Mandy said in an enraged tone as the whole crowd around us whispered and gasped.I saw security trying to approach through the crowd meaning now was my chance.

"knock em dead kid."I heard a voice call out as I threw a punch at her as fast and as hard as I could.