ᴛʀᴏᴜʙʟᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

I crashed at Steven's for a couple more nights,doing all sorts of recreational drugs as I fell into a sort of spiral.I hadn't spoke to Slash since our little chat on the balcony of Steven's new apartment,I was just glad he didn't bring up anything about drugs and I'd hoped he wouldn't say anything to Duff.I eventually went 'home' to Erin and Axl who looked like they hadn't slept in days.

"hey!You're back."Erin said excitedly holding her arms out,she was half naked with just a random shirt and panties on as she was cooking much to my surprise.

"And you're cooking?"I asked confused as Axl came up behind her and wrapped his arms around her. "that's why you're cooking..seems like you two made up."I smiled.

"I forget why we even fell out?"Axl said as Erin went along with it kissing him as I walked over to Eden sat in her high chair.

"hello pretty girl!"I cooed

"Daddy!"Eden babbled.

"holy sh*t!"I said aloud.

"Anastasia don't swear around my kid."Axl said sternly as I wondered if he was actually serious.

"Aren't you surprised?You've only been gone a week and she's already talking!"Erin smiled.

"I'm more surprised she thinks I'm here daddy...or that she even knows who her daddy is."I muttered as Erin glared at me.

"Anastasia stop it,sit down and eat we need to talk before Axl has to go."Erin demanded.

"yes mother."I mocked her as I sat at the table next to Eden in her high chair

"Axl and I made up,as you know,So I'm moving in with him,I'm taking Eden with me obviously,Axl dropped the charges and we're not getting a divorce."Erin said sternly.

"wait you're moving out?"I asked.

"not right away but eventually we will,Axl has brought us a nicer home in Hollywood,we want to move in after summer around November time so we can celebrate our anniversary and Edens 2nd birthday at our new house!"Erin smiled as I felt totally left out,they had been sleeping together all this time and now they were just moving on as if Axl didn't want a divorce and wasn't trying to sue Erin a couple months back.

"So what am I going to do?"I asked.

"you can't rent this place out to a new roommate or buy it."Axl suggested as he scoffed down the breakfast Erin made.

"I can't buy this place!"I said.

"Sure you can,you're a top model,I see your face on magazines all over La!"Erin encouraged.

"I haven't modelled in months Erin,my manager hasn't even contacted me at all!"I groaned.

"What about Steven?"Erin suggested as Axl pulled a face.

"Steven just brought his own place.."I said thinking about it.

"I gotta go."Axl said getting up as he kissed Erin and picked Eden up kissing her too.

"you can't go yet,we haven't decided!"I said as Axl brushed past me.

"I have a band meeting..it's  an emergency,just rent the place out to Gilby or someone I'm sure he'd love to rent with you from what he's tells us"Axl smirked.

"what he tells you?"I scoffed.

"He's crazy about you,he's even asked Duff for his permission to take you out."Axl informed me as I hung my head in shame as Erin laughed.

"What's the emergency babe?"She asked.

"Slash thinks we're being overtaken by grunge, f*ckinh Cobain is starting some sort of revelation and everyone's just paranoid.I bet Slash just wants to talk about his wedding!"Axl said loudly in my face.