ꜱᴛʀᴀʏ

Anastasia's pov:

It was only a couple days until we got on that plane and flew across the world,Madrid was first on Slash's itinerary. Erin called me in the morning like she said and invited me over to her house,I woke up to an empty apartment anyway except Rocky who Steven left unattended in the kitchen as I caught him trying to eat the only edible things we had.

"for god sake Rocky."I scolded as I picked him up as he grunted,I was a little mad until I saw his face and I just melted. "where's Adler huh?"I cooed,I couldn't be mad at him for leaving Rocky here,At least he actually made it to rehearsals and I couldn't argue with that but we needed to get this dog a crate or something.

I opted to bring Rocky with me as I carried him over to Erin's house just in my arms as he was way to small for a leash or a harness yet and as soon as Erin opened the door I let him run free in her house.

"babysitting again?"Erin asked smirking.

"well more like Steven left the dog unattended to destroy the apartment so I just brought him with me,he's no harm he's quite cute don't you think?"I said as Erin rolled her eyes.

"I wouldn't call it cute.."She hummed "I'm guessing Steven made it to rehearsals if you're here parading around with his puppy?"Erin said as I stepped through the front door and saw Eden playing with Rocky on the floor as he licked her face. "f*ck sake,I just bathed her,Bad boy!"Erin scolded the dog as he just ignored her as we exchanged glances as she sighed. "Coffee?"she said.

"sure."I smiled "I can't complain he left the dog here at least he made it to the rehearsals."I shrugged

"Well apparently they're not only practicing with another drummer but I saw a bunch of other guitarists at rehearsals when I drove past."Erin said tutting.

"Slash?"I said confused

"no..Izzy,I'm sure of it I told you he was planning on quitting,they could never replace Slash but why else you think they'd have other random guitarists around?"Erin asked as worry overthrew me as Rocky ran over to me as I petted him"So what does Steven plan to do with this dog while he's halfway across the world?"Erin asked handing me a cup.

"I'm not sure.."I said "but anyway enough about Steven,tell me about last night."I said edging forwards on the couch opposite Erin.

"We didn't even make it to the restaurant,He ditched me as soon as the paparazzi saw us on ocean boulevard,I just walked myself to the bar and drank for the first time in forever."She sighed

"He ditched you?"I said furrowing my brows.

"Well I mentioned about how he should probably spend more time with me and our daughter before he leaves,then he said he has to prioritise his music and obviously I went crazy at him."She said still a little hurt by it clearly.

"god,what a d*ck."I agreed

"yeah,and then he tried to resolve it by telling me to come with him,it was a nice gesture but no way,I have a child..no WE have a child and infant in fact and he wants me to fly across the world with him,I knew Guns were talented but I'll be honest I never expected them to amount to this much..I'm happy of course for them but if he really wanted to live a life like this he shouldn't of had a baby with me especially when he's only 25"Erin went on and on and all I could think about was selfishly how much I hoped Slash would never act like this..although they were best friends they were polar opposites.

"So you're not on great terms?"I asked as she shook her head.

"He didn't come home last night and kiss and apologise like he normally does to me but there's no surprise there it's Axl,he strays away from everything..and every time I turn on the radio I hear is f*cking Sweet child O' mine when he's barely around for his own child."Erin dug at him as I just hugged her.

"listen Slash went to find him last night,apparently he's been sleeping at the studio,where the rehearse?"I said as Erin gulped.

"I'm not surprised,he better stay there,I'm so mad at him right now..but I just want him to be around."She sobbed.I comforted Erin for as long as I could until even I was almost on the verge of tears with her,we set out to go shopping for clothes for me to wear for the tour,to distract ourselves.Erin and Rocky played in his stroller Erin pushed around the fancy stores,closer the seafront.

"hey look a record store,let's go in I still haven't brought the new skid row album."Erin said excitedly as she pulled me in there as I instantly recognised it.

"God,Erin anywhere but here."I muttered as I saw him out of the corner of my eye.

"Anastasia."he said eccentrically as I exhaled giving Erin a look as I turned around to be greeted by a smirk,It was Gilby.

"hey."I smiled as Erin tilted her head in confusion.

"nice to see you again,although last time I saw you,you're little boyfriend punched me in the nose."Gilby tutted as Erin gasped as he turned to her. "Who is this?"He said.

"I'm Erin.."she smiled as Gilby frowned at her. "I was talking about the dog."He said rudely as Erin was obviously taken aback as he reached his hand into the stroller towards Rocky as he bit his hand as he sprung back,as I giggled. "Take your hand out of my stroller."Erin warned him."I take it back,the dog's pretty cute."Erin whispered turning to me with an evil grin on her face.

"That's Steven's dog."I said as Gilby glanced over.

"Oh Steven..I like him you know,I saw him this morning..Izzy is nice too."Gilby retorted.

"you know Izzy?"I asked.

"yeah,of course like I said I saw them all this morning at rehearsals."Gilby said innocently with a smirk.

"rehearsals?"I gasped as Erin and I looked back and forth to eachother.