ᴅɴᴀ

Slash's pov:

I was so pissed off with Anastasia,I believe Yvonne,I was sure that her baby wasn't mine.I was even more pissed that she went to Gilby and she believed everything he said too.

If there's one thing about Anastasia,she's a free spirit,some may say she's crazy but free spirit was a nicer way of phrasing it,she was gonna do what she wanted when she wanted without thinking of consequences to her or the people around her afterwards.I admired her for it...majority of the time.Many thought it was a flaw but it always surprised me how much she changed around Gilby.She just wasn't that free spirit.She was trapped.

I finally thought after a couple days she'd came around and started acting normal but then she went crazy about the whole Yvonne thing and Renee calling didn't help at all and as soon as she mentioned Gilby's name I knew he was the reason she was acting like this.It was worrying how much control he had over her,it drove me crazy.I thought we had seen the last of him until she told me she went to see him after Renee called.

The truth was,I arranged to meet Renee.That probably wasn't the best idea but it wasn't what she thought.

"...Renee you're a f*cking idiot!"I said grabbing the phone hanging of the wall after Ana stormed off as Renee cackled down the line. "What'd you tell her?"I asked

"The truth,that you wanted to meet me today..I didn't know she was gonna answer the phone,I thought you ditched Blondie a long time ago?"Renee said still finding it amusing.

"no I ditched you a long time ago..I want the ring Renee."I said

"What ring?"She replied acting innocent.

"the wedding ring..the one I gave to Anastasia,It was in my apartment before you brought a cop over to search my place and now it's gone."I said.

"I don't know what you're talking about."She said.

"I can get a cop over to your place?"I suggested as I heard her groan.

"I found it."She said back unenthusiastically.

"you're not wearing it are you?"I scoffed.

"no!"she replied in an unconvincing tone.

"good meet me at the rainbow,and keep quiet about it this time."I groaned hanging up the phone as I made the short way down to the rainbow diner as I waited outside."took your time."I said as she approached me.

"I'm a busy woman Slash."She said as the pulled open the door.

"what are you doing?"I asked confused. "Give me the ring,believe it or not I'm busy too."I grunted.

"We should eat first,I'm starving...not my ideal choice or restaurant but it will do."Renee said shrugging as she walked inside as it seemed I had no choice but to stupidly follow her."table for two please."Renee smiled to the waitress

"Slash?"The waitress recognised me,it was Pam,Izzy's old girlfriend...thing.

"hey,I thought you quit?"I asked smiling.

"Well after Izzy and I broke up,I begged them and they let me back."Pam blushed.

"ahem!"Renee coughed acting all snobbish

"oh..you're not Anastasia."Pam said surprised turning to Renee.

"clearly not."Renee said folding her arms sarcastically as Pam rolled her eyes but put on a smile.

"follow me."She said carrying the menus as she sat Renee and I in a booth facing opposite each other.If it was up to me,I wouldn't be here but I just wanted that ring and if that meant I had to play Renee's game,then I would.However she was acting weird.She kept looking round all nervously,biting her nails and just smiling evilly whenever we locked eyes.