ʀᴜɴᴀᴡᴀʏ

Anastasia's pov:

I flunked rehab,I could worry about that later.I had all winter to complete it.I spent the entire night with Slash just adoring him as I lay in his arms back at his apartment.It was a bad idea and probably wrong but it felt right.I was just glad the paparazzi didn't show up.

"I can't believe it.."I whispered leaning on his chest as I sat up.

"it's the middle of the night."He groaned his eyes shut and half asleep already.We had spent hours talking about everything,apologising profusely and safe to say I made it up to him.If you know what I mean..

"f*cking Renee stole my ring!"I said angrily staring at the huge diamond on my finger.

"We won't ever have to see f*cking Renee or Yvonne or Gilby ever again."Slash mumbled getting up at sitting upright next to me so our shoulders were touching.He leant over the bed and reached for a cigarette and lit it dabbing it in the ashtray on the bedside table as he blew smoke out into the air.

"I think we should go see Gilby."I stated as Slash almost chocked on the smoke.

"Are you crazy?"He said wafting it away frantically. "Gilby left you to practically die Stas."Slash said resting his head on my shoulder.

"yeah and I'm still not over it but he needs to take responsibility for that baby."I said getting agitated as I ran my fingers through his curly hair to ease myself.

"He hasn't even done the test,I'm sure it's his but until he does that test he won't do anything.He's lucky I didn't call the cops on his ass from that night."Slash uttered

"Well then let's make him do the test."I said conjuring up a plan as Slash shook his head.
"we should get his DNA and do the test."I said.

"we should go to sleep."Slash said blowing out a final puff of smoke before dabbing the rest of the cigarette bud out as he buried his head deep in my chest.

"no..oh my god Slash we should blackmail him!"I said pulling him up by his hair as he looked at me precariously as if he wanted to know more. "As much as I hate Yvonne for lying..she needs help maybe not from Gilby but she could still do with some money from him.We should blackmail Gilby into doing a DNA test and if he doesn't we can call the cops on him!"I said so fast I surprised myself that it escalated so quickly.

"that's not a bad idea but you're forgetting something."Slash said.

"what?"I questioned.

"we have no proof of that night."Slash informed me as I bit my tongue out of frustration.

"I literally smashed my head on the table?Did the police not take anything."I sighed.

"I'm pretty sure everyone cleared the scene and then fled before the cops arrived..I could ask Kelly  Nickels after all it was his bands mansion?"Slash suggested.

"yes..you do that and I'll get Gilby to do the test."I conspired.

"you're not speaking to him alone."Slash said bluntly.

"why?"I asked.

"because he's crazy...well so are you but he's another level psycho."Slash exaggerated as I rolled my eyes.

"Just let me try."I pleaded.

"Aren't you supposed to be in rehab?"Slash said.

"You're the one who stopped me."I said holding my hands up as he rested his head on my chest again.

"it was worth it."He groaned exhaling loudly before shutting his eyes again as I did the same.

I was awoken to the sound of a loud beep from Slash's answering machine next to the burnt out cigarette from last night.