ɴᴇᴡ ʏᴇᴀʀꜱ

Anastasia's pov:

A couple days later,New years rolls around as I stupidly agreed to accompany Steven and Slash to the Mötley Crüe New Year's party in their Mötley Mansion.They thought they'd celebrate Nikki's Sixx not overdosing like he did on Christmas Eve where they announced he was dead on tv for about four minutes only for him to be revived.
I dreaded going everyday after Christmas, begging Erin to come with me but she despised Vince,who would most definitely be there,and she wanted to stay with Axl now he was finally acting like an actual father.

"This is going to be so fun,coke and chicks and Jack."Steven said excitedly as we walked up the long driveway to this huge mansion,with colourful lights shining through the window,with every recognisable person from La either inside of smoking on the porch.

"Just try not to take anything dodgy,you know what these guys are like."Slash muttered.

"Tommy is my friend,Y'know he'd never give me anything dodgy."Steven assured us as Slash looked at me with a disapproving look. "You worry about not being tempted with some heroine and I'll watch out for myself."Steven said happily tapping Slash's shoulder as he ran through the front door before Slash could object.
The house was filled,top to bottom with rockstars,producers,punks,groupies.It was all overwhelming for me and I was a party girl at heart but this was something else.

A bad feeling followed me around all night as I tended to stay by Slash's side,despite seeing quite a few of my friends.

"Dave Mustaine,this is my girlfriend Anastasia."Slash said introducing me to the red-head.

"yeah,I think I've seen you on Rolling Stone"Dave said looking me up and down as I blushed.

"good or bad?"I asked curiously.

"It's rock n roll babe,there's no good without bad."Dave shrugged sipping his beer as his eyes darted to the front door with a frown.

"I'm gonna get us a drink,that hopefully hasn't been roofied,just stay here."Slash whispered as he wandered away leaving me opposite Dave as I turned around to see what he was glaring at,as through the front door walked Kirk Hammett and James Hetfield and Lars Ulrich.

"I can't believe they brought that f*cker."Dave grumbled.

"Kirk!"I shouted obliviously as Kirk looked over,took one look at Dave and just smiled awkwardly at me nodding his head before getting lost in some crowd.

"your friend?"Dave asked sipping his beer again as he finished it off and dashed it on the floor with no hesitation,I could practically feel the anger radiating off this man as I looked around for Slash.

"yeah,Kirk's one of my best friends actually."I said nervously as I felt hands cover over my eyes.
I assumed it was Slash but when another voice called out "guess who?"I was puzzled until I turned around to see Sebastian Bach.

"Anastasia,long time no see."Sebastian said embracing me in a hug as Slash walked back over handing me a drink.

"Bach how are you?"Slash said.

"I'll be better when I get one of those,where'd you get em?"Sebastian asked as Slash pointed him over.

"Care to join me Anastasia?"Bach offered as I looked down at the little drink of just already downed stressfully.

"yeah sure,I'll be right back."I said to Slash kissing his cheek as I hurried away from Mustaine. "Nice to meet you Dave."I said quickly avoiding eye contact as I made a mental note to not get on that guys bad side.

Sebastian and I walked over to the table with all the drinks as I locked eyes with Vince Neil.

"wait,I'm gonna go check the kitchen see if they have anything stronger."Sebastian said quickly rushing away before I could object.