ʀᴏᴄᴋᴇᴛ Qᴜᴇᴇɴ

Anastasia's pov:

I checked into my hotel with Duff and Mandy towards the early morning as I collapsed into bed,I still had no idea on the whereabouts of Slash after he disappeared presumably with Adrianna but I was too drunk to care.Just as I shut my eyes a knock at my door woke me up as I angrily got up stomping over as I swung open the door open to Slash standing there as I just scoffed and attempted to slam the door  in his face but he stuck his foot out blocking it from closing it as he charged in after me.

"God what's got your panties in a twist?"he teased finding it amusing as I climbed back into bed glaring at him.

"definitely not you."I said sarcastically as he looked confused.

"Okay what's up with you?"He said climbing into the other side of the bed.

"shouldn't you be with Adrianna,considering you disappeared of with her."I scowled.

"no..?I left the club with Izzy,I told Duff,did he not tell you?"Slash said surprised as I shook my head. "Well me and Izzy did heroine,wrote a song and then I fell asleep then I came here."He said defending himself.

"oh..so Adrianna wasn't there?"I said.

"Well she was there but she was with Steven...hey listen."He said as I cut him off

"Wait so you were with her then?"I said as he sighed getting frustrated.

"yes.we were all in Izzy's room."He groaned.

"Who's we?"I said as he thought about it.

"Me,Izzy,Axl,Steven,Adrianna."Slash said reluctantly.

"How do I know you didn't f*ck her?"I said skeptically.

"you really don't trust me?"He said taken aback as I could tell he was offended.

"no!Slash..I don't trust you around the band groupie or stripper or whatever she is,especially since you two seem to have history,she's basically your ex!The last time I saw you yesterday night,you were with her then you disappeared and come back to me six hours later with the excuse that you were in Izzy's room doing heroine and she was just there..You really expect me to believe that?"I insisted as he sighed trying to think of what to respond.

"yeah I do expect you to believe me."He stuttered

"Why should I?"I retorted.

"Because I'm your boyfriend?"he said as if that was the obvious answer as more banging at the door just increased my head ache as I could already feel the hangover as I got up and opened the door

"Erin..?"I said confused as she grabbed my arm pulling out of me room as the door slammed behind me as she dragged me down the hallway against me will as I pulled away stopping "Erin what happened?"I sighed Slash tan after us.

"Axls been in there all night with Izzy and that Adrianna chick!Im pretty sure Izzy isn't even awake."Erin said angrily.

"Is Steven not there?"I said suspiciously looking at Slash.

"no..not since this morning he's down in the lobby and he told me she was up there,I don't trust that girl!Nobody told me she's there f*cking groupie?"Erin said freaking out as I raised my eyebrows at Slash.

"see why I don't believe you?"I said mocking him as I followed Erin as we rushed to Izzy's room.We pounded on the door relentlessly until we heard the locks from the other side shifting around.

"can I help you..?"Adrianna said leaning against the doorway in nothing but a hotel robe wrapped around her with soaking wet hair as Erin pushed past her as I barged her following Erin. "Came back to join the party Slasher?"She said all giddy as he pushed past her too.

"Watch yourself."I tutted as Erin found Axl half asleep on the bed.

"who are you again?"she said shutting the door as she glanced at Slash who looked clueless.

"That's Anastasia,Duffs sister."He said effortlessly as Adrianna chuckled under her breathe as I just rolled my eyes at him.

"Wake up as*hole!"Erin said throwing whatever drink was in the cup on the bedside table all over a sleeping Axl.

"What the f*ck Erin!"He said jumping out of bed.

"you better have a good f*cking explanation."Erin scowled as Axl looked around and his face basically expressed the word "F*ck" as the sudden realisation dawned on him that this didn't look good at all.In another guys hotel room,half naked in bed as another half naked woman answered the door to your girlfriend.

"Where's Izzy?"I said looking around.

"Izzy just left us alone."Adrianna cooed.

"shut the f*ck up Adrianna!"Axl cursed "I have no idea what happened I blacked out."Axl said pleading for forgiveness from Erin as she couldn't even look at him.

"You didn't black out,what's your excuse?"I said glaring at Slash but he said nothing.

"what the f*ck is all this...who the f*ck are you?"Erin said as Adrianna seemed to be enjoying all the chaos. "I thought you were with Steven?"

"I'm not with Steven I'm just an old friend,I mean yeah I've f*cked each one of the boys but it was all in the past..although this one time me and Axl did it in the recording studio and it made it on the track."Adrianna laughed

"What the f*ck are you talking about?"Axl said as my eyes went wide.

"They call me Rocket Queen."Adrianna bragged.

"That's you?And Axl!"Erin said surprised as Adrianna just laughed in her face as Erin stormed off as I followed her