ꜱᴄᴀɴᴅᴀʟ

Anastasia's Pov:

Erin's appointment was quick the doctor checked out her belly and spoke to her for ages about this whole baby pregnancy thing as I was beginning to fall asleep uncomfortably in the guest chair but I couldn't hold it.

"Erin I'm going to the restroom."I smiled as I walked away as Erin waved me out.I wandered around the empty hospital halls until I finally saw the bathroom sign as I walked in bumping into the nurse that helped us earlier at the front desk.

"Oh I'm so sorry!"She said squinting as she was close up. "Wait do I know you?"She asked herself as my face was confused,I'd never seen this woman in my life.

"I'm not sure."I said shrugging.

"You were at the music awards last night!You were on Tv with that rock band!"She said excitedly clapping her hands together impressed.

"Oh you know guns?"I asked happily.

"no,I don't listen to that stuff it's all satanic and gross but my little brother loves it."The nurse laughed as I just fake laughed along with her as I attempted to walk away but she carried on talking. "hey I couldn't help but overhear you and you're friend earlier about protection,I really don't mean to pry especially because you're like a celebrity but it's just my job,have you ever thought about the pill."She asked personally in a sweet tone that described her upfront attitude.

"the pill?"I said back confused. "And I wouldn't call myself a celebrity"I said humbly

"Honey not everyone is on the cover of rolling stone magazine."She said as I thought she meant from before "Birth Control,you don't have to have any protection,just everyday swallow the pill."She smiled.

"Oh I hadn't thought about it but I could try it?"I said suggesting anything to get her to stop talking and move out my way so I could pee.

"I can write you a subscription out right now if you'd like."The nurse insisted.

"sure,it's Anastasia McKagan."I nodded.

"I'll hand it to your friends doctor.The pill also prevents you from catching anything from those dirty rockstars..you know what I mean."She laughed as I narrowed my eyes at her as she scurried off.

"No I don't know what you mean."I muttered as my eyes lit up as I charged into the bathroom stall after holding in my pee for what seemed like forever.

"Took your time."Erin groaned as I walked back into the examination room.

"my bad,Everything ok?"I asked as Erin engulfed me into a hug.

"perfect!Im having a baby."She said blushing.

"Anastasia Mckagan?"The doctor said spinning round in his chair as I raised my eyebrows as he passed me a pill bottle. "Nurse Adams gave me this for you,correct?"He said as I nodded.

"What's that?"Erin said snatching the bottle as she gasped. "Birth control?Have you seen the side effects of that?"Erin said shaking her head.

"Erin it's only a pill,it's safe right doc?"I said as the doctor agreed. "See?Now come on I wanna get home and tidy the apartment before Duff comes back tomorrow and noticed I trashed it."I said pulling Erin away as we thanked the doctor.

"Sh*t!Duffs called you about forty times,and you didn't answer once."Erin cackled as she walked around the filthy apartment.

"f*ck what?"I panicked rushing over as I seen the multiple calls from Milan and then a couple from different cities in Italy. "He's gonna kill me."I said shaking my head.

"not if you kill him first."Erin called out laughing.

"what have I don't this time?"I asked myself.

—————————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

"Turn the Tv on!"Steven said frantically running  into the living room as I looked at him confused

"what?"I said confused as I grabbed the remote from between the couch cushions as I flicked on the first channel,Mtv,as Steven dived on the sofa getting comfy next to me.

"Axl if you're watching this,I wanna challenge you to a fight.I'm gonna give you a time and a place."The bottle headed blonde,Vince Neil said on worldwide television.

"what the f*ck is this?"Erin said marching in through the front door as I looked at Ana who looked exhausted as I ushered her to come sit with me as Erin sat comfortably between me and Steven as she leaned forwards glaring at the Tv.

"hello..?"Steven teased at her rudeness as she shushed him as she we all watched the tv intensely.Ana climbed onto my lap as I wrapped my arm around her kissing her cheek as she sort brushed me off but I figured it was because of Vince as he rambled on about what he was gonna do to Axl as she panicked.

"Call Axl,get him over here please."Erin said tapping Steven as he reluctantly got up and made it to the phone dialling Axl and Izzy's apartment.

"Erin,are you okay?"Ana said peering over the top of my head as I held her tight.

"f*ck sake!Why does Axl always get himself into these situations,he only just got bailed out of damn jail recently."Erin said as she went to turn the tv of as i snatched the remote out of her hands.

"Anastasia."I whispered sitting up as she readjusted herself on my lap turning her head.

"what-?"she said before she cut herself of as Erin gasped as The tv showed the pictures from last night.The pictures that we didn't know were taken.I forgot all about it.If was an afterthought.

"Axls band Guns N' Roses is in a lot of scandals especially after Rolling Stone published lead guitarist Slash and bassist,Duff McKagans sister,Anastasia McKagan who can be seen on tour with them recently and occasionally singing backup kissing at the American music awards.Although it was recently published that she was dating Kirk Hammett after being photographed hand in hand leaving his apartment to which her brother quoted that he approved of the Metallica guitarist dating Anastasia.I wonder how he feels about his bandmate dating and publicly kissing his little sister."