ᴄᴏᴄᴀɪɴᴇ

Anastasia's Pov:

"Adler."I sighed of relief as I finally found him after being left speechless by Izzy. Steven was knelt next to the bathroom counter snorting lines off the counter.

"do a line with me?"Steven asked hopefully as I glanced down at the cocaine bag that was emptied out and placed into small little lines.

"I can't Steven we're on the road tomorrow and-"I tried to resist the temptation,since my overdose id barely taken any drugs and even if I did they weren't hard drugs like what Steven had been doing everyday.

"I don't wanna do it on my own"Steven begged as I looked down at his pupils there were so dilated and he looked really unwell.

"f*ck it."I sighed as a knelt down next to him a did one line,it was like sugar to me as all the memories came flooding back as I felt the urge to snort another line.

"what the f*ck Ana!"I heard shouting as I glanced towards the door as I saw Duff tilting his head under the doorframe as he stood there unable to comprehend what he had just witnessed,he looked furious and it dawned on me.

"Duff I-"I began to speak but Duff ran past me and grabbed Steven who lay unconscious sprawled out on the floor.

"f*cking help me Anastasia!"Duff pleaded as we dragged him into the shower as Duff turned the cold water on slapping his cheeks as he shouted for help. Axl and Erin rushed in followed by Izzy as he came over and started to attempt to wake Steven up. I was so f*cked up and Erin was panicking as she tried to call the cops.

"are you f*cking crazy!"Axl said pulling her away from the phone as she sobbed as I looked down at Steven as his eyes slowly widened as he sat up breathing heavily.

I tried my very best to not look at Duff who sat opposite me but I thought the relief that Steven was okay as everyone gathered around would've distracted Duff from the fact I was doing hard drugs and not noticed Steven was on the floor but I looked over and he stared at me blankly as he got up and walked off as I followed him running through the party.

"Duff!"I shouted as I watched him grab an unopened bottle off vodka from the counter and pop it off as he began to down it.

"your f*cking unbelievable!You've been lying to me this whole time that your clean and your over drugs,you don't need to go to rehab!"Duff said angrily as he threw the now empty bottle on the floor shattering it as a crowd began to watch.
"you are an addict!Theres no point in hiding it"

"I'm not a f*cking addict"I said almost crying as I had deja vu from how many times I'd lied to everyone especially to my brother and had this argument with him multiple times

"Then how did you manage to get so high you didn't notice Steven was unconscious!"Duff whispered in my ear as I shook my head.

"I did one line!Steven begged me too I wish I never did it I never will"I insisted as I began to cry hysterically as Duff grabbed another drink and walked away from me leaving me stood all alone.

"slash..?"I called out walking around the apartment still crying.I needed him I craved him I didn't care if we were friends or anything I just needed him as I heard his voice coming from one of the bedrooms as I swung open the door as my heart sunk as my eyes darted to him leaning over Meegan.

"Anastasia?"Slash said getting up as I shook my head,biting my lip as I paused my hysterics to scold him.

"moved on fast."I muttered as I spun around as I shut myself out on the balcony as I balled my eyes out for hours as the party died down,A couple people came out to smoke but were quickly freaked out when they saw my scary looking makeup as it melted off my face,I caught a glimpse of my reflection in the glass door and my eyes were black as I rubbed it all off as Erin finally came and sat besides me sighing.

"hey.."She said quietly.

"hi."I sniffled back.

"I'm so sorry Anastasia.This is all my fault."She said throwing herself into my arms

"It's not your fault at all.I shouldn't have done cocaine and then I would've noticed Steven..how is he?"I asked as she smiled.

"He's fine,he doesn't blame anything on you at all.Slash took him home"She nodded.

"I must be the worst f*cking friend ever...when did Slash leave?"I asked.

"quite a while ago,he came rushing over to me panicking asking me where you were but I couldn't find you at all until now"Erin disclosed.

"I went to find him after I had an argument with my brother and I caught him basically about to f*ck Meegan"I uttered as Erin scoffed.

"What's the f*ck?Hes never been interested in her before"Erin said outraged.

"No it's fine,we weren't together it's not like he owed it to me to be loyal,I broke it off with him yesterday"I defended him.

"No but seriously he's rejected Meegan numerous times and he's always over with Axl and he had the audacity to move on that quick?It doesn't make sense F*ck him!"Erin declared as I laughed a little."If it makes you feel better Axl and I aren't doing great at the moment.All he wants to do is practise  I swear he prioritises the band over himself"Erin said rolling her eyes as she glass door slid open as Slash walked onto the balcony.

"you look like sh*t."Erin said glaring at him.

"Thankyou Erin"Slash said sarcastically "Anastasia can I talk to you?"he pleaded

"How the f*ck did you get into my apartment?"Erin cursed defensively.

"Erin,it's fine"I whispered.

"It's not fine!"She whispered back as I gave her a disapproving look as she admitted defeat. "Fine but slap him across the face for me"She begged as I smiled as she got up glaring at him as she walked passed Slash as she slammed the door.

Slash walked over and sat next to me the moon shone on the balcony as it lit up his face as he sat next to me and the darkness that he stood in before hid his eyes as I noticed them in the light.He looked distraught and desperate as my smile faded as a fiddled with the hem of my skirt trying to distract myself from the fact that everything felt different,something had changed and everything felt real,I needed my pills.