ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛꜱ

Anastasia's pov:

"What took you so long?"Erin asked as I arrived at the hospital walking into Susan's room.

"I had to do something."I said secretively.

"look who's here!Aunty Ana!"Su cooed to Grace as I walked over to here.

"you have her the gifts already?"I asked Erin changing the subjects.

"I couldn't help it,she's just so cute!I miss when Eden was that little."Erin winced.

"I don't,she was so loud."I groaned holding my ears

"this is why you're not a mother,how's you're step mother duty going?"She teased.

"Step mother?What did I miss?"Su questioned, handing Grace to Erin.

"Slash may have a kid with his ex girlfriend."I said to Su as her eyes went wide.

"wait what?"Su asked.

"yeah what?"Erin repeated.

"I went and spoke to Gilby-"I said as Erin cut me off.

"That's where you went?When I said you need to sort this out,I didn't mean sort things out with him"Erin shuddered.

"Well I'm kinda glad I did,How am I supposed to just take Yvonne's word for it?"I asked.

"what if..it is his kid Ana.Then what?"Su said tilting her head at me.

"I don't know,I haven't even thought of that yet."I admitted.

"Well where is Slash now?"Erin asked.

"down the hall?"I said.

"let's go get a dna test then."Erin said grabbing my hand as Duff walked in.

"woah!Why do you need a Dna test?"Duff asked blocking the door with a doctor behind him.

"It's for..."I began.

"Oh it's to see if Anastasia and I could be related!"Erin blurted out.

"what?"Duff asked.

"yeah what?"I said back to her as she nudged me.

"just kidding."Erin blushed.

"Where have you been Duff?"I asked changing the subject as he just brushed it off.

"I've been speaking to the doctor who said we can go home tomorrow Su"Duff said as he moved over letting the doctor into the room.

"That's right,just tonight to make sure everything with Grace is okay and you're ready Susan and then you are free to leave."The doctor said.

"Thankyou."Su smiled as the doctor left.

"I have the best idea!"Erin said turning to me. "What if we throw a party like we said we would for everyone to meet Grace!"Erin cheered.

"When we said party I kinda meant like drinking and dancing on tables."I said to Erin.

"We already have something planned like that at home in Seattle anyway."Duff shrugged.

"I think it's a great idea!We can have a party for friends tomorrow and a party with family at Christmas,come on Duff don't you want everyone to meet your beautiful daughter?"Su said sweetly holding up Grace to him as he took her.

"sure but who's everyone?and where are we having this party?"Duff asked hesitantly.

"I'll take care of it all,we can have the party at my place,Izzy can come...Steven can if he must and Slash can come."Erin said.