ᴄᴀʟʟ ᴍᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

I woke up that morning,I wasn't sure what day it was,I struggled to even comprehend where the hell I was,I didn't remember much,I just knew I hated that man.My head was pounding,there was some fresh smell in the room that woke me I almost instantly as I looked down at my arm.It had a little piece of tissue and a sticker right over where I would normally inject heroine or cocaine into my upper arm.

My stuff was all over this room that I didn't even recognise,Gilby's stuff was too,I even saw his guitar in the corner of the room.
what the f*ck was this?

"she's my f*cking girlfriend!"I heard Gilby yell.

"You left her!"Slash replied as I sat up trying to listen in.They were arguing behind the door to whatever bedroom I was in.

"can you quit arguing,my daughter is trying to sleep!"Erin yelled over everyone.

"forget our daughter,All of us are trying to sleep!None of us have slept in days over your constant arguing,it's up to her."Axl groaned.

"I don't even get why you're here Gilby."Slash scoffed as I pressed my ear against the door.

"because I love her!"Gilby yelled as I rolled my eyes as I swung open the door as everyone looked back at me stunned.Erin,Axl,Steven,Gilby,Izzy and Slash...no Duff or Su which I guess stung a little in the moment.But it was like a rejoining.

I locked eyes with Gilby who looked relieved to say the least. f*cking idiot.

"Thank God!"He exclaimed like a loser. "hey...good morning,I was so worried about you"He said acting all fake as he stepped forward towards me as I stood in the doorway.I peered over his shoulder to Slash as I barged Gilby out the way and pulled Slash by his collar into the bedroom,slamming the door behind me on everyone else as Gilby began pounding on the door. "Anastasia wait!Please!"He pleaded.Slash looked stunned and a little winded after I had just ripped him out of the crowd.

"are you okay?"Slash asked me sincerely as I looked back at the door as the banging stopped and I heard Steven dragging Gilby away.

"I need you to tell me what happened."I said firmly staring right back at him.

"How much do you remember?"Slash asked.

"I remember you were there,Steven too."I admitted

"okay..you overdosed upstairs of the party,you must've hit your head on that glass table and then Steven and I found you,and you were on the shower floor,I picked you up,turned on the shower to try and wake you since you weren't breathing,Steven called the doctor,he got the drugs out your system,We called Izzy for help since he's had experience,cops came and shut down the party so Kirk helped us avoid them and the paparazzi,we called Erin and she let us stay in her house,you've been here for a couple days and we've all just been arguing over you but I haven't left your side although I didn't think you'd want me here"Slash said looking a little shaken up but also proud of himself.

"And where was Gilby this whole time?"I asked as I felt a tear drop roll down my face.

"did you see him?"Slash asked slowly.

"did I seem him try and leave?....yeah."I nodded.

"Steven and I stopped him,he insisted on staying with you here but I don't think he could care less."Slash said giving me all the clarity I needed as I turned around swung the door open as Gilby's eyes lit up to see me as I walked down the hallway to him.

"Look Ana,I didn't know what to do,I was so lost and so upset I was-"He began begging practically on his knees.

"SO YOU LEFT ME IN THE F*CKING SHOWER?"I yelled at him as I felt myself wanting to cry again as he began breathing heavily but not saying a word as I spun around on my heels moving past Erin,Axl,Steven and Izzy who just watched in awe as I ran back into the bedroom grabbed his bag and threw it at him.
"pack your sh*t up,and get the hell away from me."I said looking down at the bag as it crashed onto the floor by his feet.