ʀᴇʜᴀʙ

Anastasia's pov:

I made sure to steer clear away from the streets of the sunset strip trying to avoid Duff or any paparazzi as I headed to Gilby's house since he moved out of his old loft apartment.I took a deep breathe before knocking the door.I heard some rustling and then a crash and ended up waiting quite a while until Gilby finally opened the door slowly revealing himself to be a scruffy mess.

"Anastasia?"He said almost happy too see me until he realised I clearly wasn't feeling the same as his smile faded. "what are you doing here?"He asked itching the back of his head.

"Slash isn't the father,that means you are."I said getting straight to the point as he rolled his eyes.

"you seriously believe that whore?"He scoffed

"I don't I believe the doctors who gave us a dna test."I said sternly.

"us?"Gilby asked as I moved my head slightly and glanced back at Slash who say smoking a cigarette  in Steven's car that was practically his at this point.Gilby tutted. "Even if a dna test saids it ain't Slash who saids it's me?Y'know with girls like that  they ball everyone and choose the best looking one to blame when they eventually get pregnant."Gilby said as the more he spoke the more my blood boiled.

"girls like what exactly?"I asked as I knew the answer was in the tip of his tongue and was my tipping point.

"Girls like you."He shrugged as my whole body tensed up.

"As opposed to guys like you who leave girls who overdose to die on a shower floor?"I said back in the same snotty tone as Gilby rolled his eyes.

"I thought you were over this."He groaned as an obvious thought popped into his head as he gave me a grin.

"what?"I snapped. 

"You're supposed to be in rehab."Gilby said.

"no.."I said diverting my eyes from him.

"You told me last week,you didn't go did you?"He scoffed.

"I'm going too."I assured him.

"sure you are,you're refusing to go to rehab and I'm the reason you overdosed and nearly died?"Gilby scoffed as I clenched my fist.

"shut the f*ck up..I'm not here to talk about me."I said sternly.

"What does Duff think about this?You not going to rehab?I bet he's going insane.Imagine how mad he'd be if he found out you were cruising around with Slash in a stolen car."Gilby said with a playful grin.

"It's not stolen..it's Steven's."is all I could reply.

"if it's Steven's then he probably stole it himself."Gilby uttered acting all snobby. "Wouldn't it be a shame if someone told Duff about your little runaway act."Gilby said really getting under my skin.He knew how to annoy me.

"I'm not running away!"I insisted. "I am going to rehab."I said.

"Keep telling yourself that baby."He smirked.

"don't call me baby!"I snapped.

"Or what?You'll get your secret boyfriend to come fight me?"Gilby scoffed.

"I'll tell everyone the truth."I threatened folding my arms. "I'll ruin your career,Everyone in Hollywood,everyone in La will know what you've done to me,to Yvonne?"I said.

"you can't take me down without taking yourself down."He said rolling his eyes at me. "Everything I've done has something to do with you too,me and Yvonne was because of you and Slash.The shower..was because you were a coke whore."Gilby reminded me. "You're really gonna ruin your own life just to attempt to ruin mine?"He tutted.