ᴄʀᴀᴢʏ

Anastasia's pov:

Everyone loaded onto the tour bus,Mandy finally joined us as she sat upfront with Duff as they started their marriage together as Slash dropped down into his seat next to me.

"hey."I said looking at him. "I'm really sorry about my mom."I said exhaling heavily as he just rolled his eyes. "what the f*ck is your problem?"I said glaring at him as he just laughed.

"Any girl that's willing to let alone actually punch their mom for me doesn't have to be sorry."Slash said as he cupped my face before looking around quickly to check if anyone's watching as he kissed me. "you're crazy."He said "and I'm into it"

"you make me crazy"I shrugged innocently a

"Well you drive me crazy so we're even."He admitted as I rolled my eyes.

It was a long day and it was turning dark just before we arrived in Las Vegas in Nevada as I woke up to screaming

"Afterparty!!"Mandy cheered excitedly,I wondered how much she drank on the bus as we all hopped off the bus and ran into the first club we saw,Guns had a show the next day but that was a problem for tomorrow as I met up with Erin as we walked down The Valley mesmerised.This was way better than La,all the lights and signs,It was like a prettier sunset strip.

"why didn't we get married in Las Vegas?"Mandy groaned still in her expensive wedding dress as her eyes fell onto a chapel that promoted eloping as Duff got down onto one knee.

"Mandy Brixx will you marry me again since the first one was such a disaster?"Duff said as she laughed.

"I think you mean Mandy McKagan and of course I will!"She said leaping into his arms as he ushered everybody into the chapel.

"hey folks what can I do for you?"The man at the front desk asked as we all crowded in,Metallica joined us too to my surprise as they were all spiffy in there semi-smart looking outfits,it was obvious none of these guys had ever been to a wedding before,but Atleast Kirk wore a bow tie.

"we wanna get married..again"Mandy said ironically.

"Well looks like you're all ready?I have a license to legally wed so let's go!"He said excitedly as it was all a blur.Mandy dragged Erin and I back to the dressing room so she could quickly touch up her makeup as I reapplied my smudged lipstick.

"I can't believe you had a white wedding earlier and now your getting remarried in Las Vegas"Erin said admirably.

"I know,only love makes you this crazy."Mandy said as I thought about Slash.

"This is amazing,don't you think Ana?"Erin said catching my attention.

"yeah,I just hope my mom doesn't show up to this one."I said as they both giggled.

"mandy!"Slash called poking his head through the door. "your husband awaits and im walking you down the aisle so get your sh*t together."he slurred.

"how much have you had to drink since we got here?"Mandy said as he stumbled into the room.

"not enough to make me enjoy this so hurry up"He groaned as she got up and linked arms with Slash.Erin and I walked down the aisle together as we stood beside Duff as I watched Slash drunkenly wobble down the aisle with Mandy trying not to trip as the photographer flashed his camera all around us.

"Dearly beloved we are gathered here to-"The marriage officiant said as he was interrupted by Axl.

"f*ck off man!"Axl said swatting the photographer away as he flashed the camera in his face.

"We are gather here to wed..for the second time and renew the vows of Mandy McKagan And Duff McKagan."he continued as Axl was still agitated by the photographer as Erin shushed him as the ceremony continued and quickly finished before Axl threw a fit with this guy and his camera that kept blinding everyone every time it clicked.

"I do."Mandy and Duff both said one at a time as the marriage officiant allowed them to kiss as we all cheered as Axl stood up threatening the photographer.

"Axl!Don't be rude!"Erin scolded him

"no seriously who the f*ck hired him!"Axl said glaring at the the marriage officiant as he shrugged.

"He's not one of our guys I thought you hired him to take photos?"he said confused.

"f*cking Paparazzi?"Axl shouted as he tackled this photographer to the ground tossing the camera aside as Alan burst in dragging Axl off him as the camera man scurried off

"Axl!Calm down!We just bailed you out of jail."Alan said clearly pissed off attempting to calm Axl down as the camera slid over to Izzy as he looked at Duff and he nodded as Izzy stomped on the camera crushing it.

"God that could've been terrible,imagine if those pictures got out?"Mandy sighed of relief.

"We can never just have a normal day"Duff said shaking her head.

"I thought the first wedding was funnier Anastasia almost knocked that old woman straight out."Steven laughed as Duff glared at him.

"That's our mom."Duff said as Steven bit his tongue.

"not my mom anymore."I added as Duff shrugged. "Anyway where's the afterparty?"I said excitedly.

"I heard the hotel has a bar?"Izzy said as we all collectively agreed that's where we were heading.

"thank god!"Slash said happily walking over to me.

"nuh uh!No more destroying hotel rooms for any of you,especially you two."Alan refused glaring at Slash and I as I could tell Duff was looking at me,but I refused to make the awkward eye contact with him and owe him any type of explanation from the night before his wedding wherr Slash and I took ecstasy and destroyed the whole floor.

"Why don't we just walk down The Valley?"Steven suggested as we all agreed