ꜱᴍɪʀᴋ

Slash's pov:

This guy was testing my patience,every little thing she said he was hysterical and every time I spoke he looked at me like he wanted to kill me,for the most part I stayed quiet and let Steven do all the talking,he was basically best friends with Gilby by the time he had scoffed his pancakes and the rest of us had finished our food.

"So your band is pretty successful?"Gilby asked glaring at me.

"yeah,we're going on a world tour next week!"Steven boasted.

"interesting."Gilby hummed.

"Gilby plays the guitar too."Ana spoke up as I just darted my eyes at her.

"Sh*t?You still play?"Duff said impressed as Gilby nodded. "Gilby was the best guitar player in our home town.

"Slash is amazing too."Ana said aloud as I smiled at her. "He's the best."She said leaning her head on my shoulder.

—————————————————————————-

Anastasia's pov:

"I'm gonna go order us more drinks,you coming?"Duff said looking at Su.

"you go ahead I'm gonna use the restroom,are you coming Ana?"Su asked as she stood up as I nodded brushing past Slash and Steven. Su used the restroom while I touched up my
makeup,particularly my lipstick that I hadn't realised was smudged from the car ride here.
"hey can I borrow tha?"Susan asked sweetly.

"of course."I smiled passing the lipstick to her.

"I wanted to ask you..do you know anyone called Mandy?"Su asked as my eyes widened as she must've noticed. "Oh god what?"She asked.

"nothing..I just have an old friend called Mandy"I half admitted. "why do you ask?"I said

"yeah it's weird.."Su laughed looking down. "Gilby kinda called me Mandy earlier but it felt like he did it on purpose."Su admitted.

"I'm sure it's nothing."I assured her trying not to interfere with my brother's relationship,last time it didn't go too well even though I could've sworn it was the right thing to do..At the time. "I get the feeling her kinda hates Slash too."I shrugged.

"yeah I thought that..I think he's jealous"Su said
"speaking off."Su muttered to me as I walked out the restroom behind her as I peered over her shoulder to see Gilby leaned against the wall as I got the sense Susan didn't like him at all.

To me Gilby looked kinda like Izzy with the sharp complexion and big facial features,pale skin and dark black hair,he definitely looked like a rockstar but I doubt he had much success.

"Gilby?"I said confused as to why he was just standing there.

"I'm gonna go see if Duff needs help with the drinks.."Su said looking back at me as she walked past Gilby raising her eyebrows as if she thought I was gonna make a move on him or something...absolutely not.

"what are you doing?"I said judging him

"I just wanted to talk to you but you invite all these random people so here I am."Gilby said flirting as he edged closer to me.

—————————————————————————

Slash's pov:

I knew I couldn't trust this guy from the second I seen him,He was taller than me,kinda looked like Izzy almost but his face was constantly fixated on Anastasia and I knew as soon as Susan came back from the restroom walking over to the table with Duff as he asked where Ana was and Gilby just magically needed the restroom shortly after they left as I got up marching over there.

"Gilby.It seems I haven't made myself clear.Im not interested in you!We may of fooled around when we were kids but it's not happening anymore,I have a boyfriend and I love him."I heard Ana curs as Gilby just rolled his eyes.

"your too young to fall in love."Gilby scoffed.

"Am I interrupting?"I said walking round the corner watching them argue in the hallway as Gilby turned round to me as Ana just looked at me like I was her saviour.

"Slash,can you take me home?"She asked almost shyly as I nodded as she ducked under Gilby arms leant against the wall either side of her as she jumped into my arms.

"watch yourself."I muttered as Gilby just tutted as I pulled Ana out of there.

"Offers always there."Gilby called out to Ana as if I wasn't standing there,he knew he'd get a reaction out of me as he smirked while turned around sparking him in the face.It was an impulsive decision and I half regretted it as I saw the blood drip from his nose.Atleast his smirk was gone.

"oh my god...just leave it please"Ana sighed clearly distressed pulling me away as I just ignored her walking over to the table letting go off her,she was clearly upset but but on a smile as Duff looked up at us,it was all an act.

"we're gonna go.."I said as Steven got up.

"oh why?"Susan asked looking disappointed

"I'm just tired..I have to babysit for Erin tomorrow and I feel like I won't get much sleep."Ana said.

"You can stay over my place tonight if you want..beats sleeping on Slash's couch."Duff offered as she nudged me.

"no the couch is quite comfy actually..besides I don't wanna disturb you two."Ana lied looking between Duff who had his arm wrapped around Susan as she blushed.

"sure these two aren't gonna keep you awake?"Duff said looking at me and Steven like objects as I just rolled my eyes.

"I'll be fine,you worry too much...uh say goodbye to Gilby for me."Ana smiled as she leant over hugging Susan. "Hey Duff tomorrow morning we should go for breakfast or something."Ana suggested as Duff nodded.

"I'd like that..hey where is Gilby?"Duff asked.

"restroom."Susan said swiftly as she looked down at my fist. "you're bleeding Slash are you okay?"She asked genuinely concerned.

"It's just a cut."I shrugged brushing it off.