ꜱᴇᴄʀᴇᴛ

Anastasia's Pov:

"What do you think Ana?"Mandy said walking out with Erin as she carried the long train behind the beautiful satin dress Mandy wore.

"you look amazing!"I smiled as she blushed.

"do you think Duff will like it?"She said nervously

"He's stupid if he doesn't"I shrugged as she smiled.

"We'll take it!"she said to the bridal consultant as she nodded quickly helping Erin with the train.

"Sh*t!How much is it?"I said surprised pitying my brother.

"My daddy's paying for it all so go crazy on your bridesmaids dresses."Mandy winked looking back as Erin's eyes lit up as we rushed off in to the shop trying on different dresses as we presented them to Mandy as I decided on a red dress with a slit down the bottom and Erin got a mid-length blue one as Mandy paid and we got out of there before we changed our minds for the tenth time.

"That was so fun! Thanks for helping me do all of this.I can't believe I'm getting married tomorrow this is so crazy."Mandy said as we all laughed.

"hey Anastasia,someone's here for you."Erin said nudging me as I looked over at Slash who leant against a motorbike outside the shop.

"Erin why don't we go to dinner?"Mandy suggested as they scurried away climbing into the cab as Erin wound down the window.

"nothings happening I swear."I insisted as Mandy rolled her eyes.

"I might be a little older than you Anastasia,but I'm not blind"Mandy said smirking "have fun,you're secrets safe with me,just don't be late tomorrow"Mandy warned me as Erin waved sarcastically and wound up the window as the cab drove off.

"Are you stalking me Slash?"I asked walking over.

"No,Duff told me you'd be here"He said back innocently straightening himself up.

"you really asked Duff where I was..and he told you?"I said surprised

"Well maybe I lied and said I needed to buy a suit for the wedding but I still asked and it's lucky he sent me to the same store right?"Slash said smugly.

"but..you don't wear suits."I reminded him.

"oh f*ck!Wait did Mandy see me?"He asked as I nodded. "Do you think she will tell Duff?"

"Well she promised not too but she is marrying him"I said.

"It's not the worst thing that could happen."Slash shrugged calmly.

"You and I both know he would never speak the either of us again,that's why we need to be more careful.How would you feel if your little sister was f*cking your best friend and your bandmate for months behind your back?"I said as Slash basically ignored the point I was trying to make.

"I don't have a sister,I have a brother and speaking of,he wants to meet you,my mom too"He smiled.

"you told your mom about me?"I said adoringly.

"only briefly but she suggested next time she's working in La,my brother could come and we could go out somewhere"Slash said sweetly trying to to make a big deal out of it.

"that's so cute..but I hate to break it to you,I will not be taking you anywhere out with my parents"I laughed as he rolled his eyes.

"Trust me meeting girls parents isn't exactly a priority of mine especially yours,I think they already dislike me and you haven't even told them we're f*cking"He teased as I rolled my eyes.

"And I don't plan on telling them especially not my brother"I reassured as I glanced back at the motorcycle behind him. "Slash you know I love you but I really hope you don't expect me to get on that."I said glaring at it.

"Come on,I'll even let you drive"He said excitedly.

"not a chance"I said shaking my head as he managed to talk me into riding on the back as I clung onto his waist for my dear life as he drove us to a little diner

"what's this?"I said surprised.

"I told you im serious about this date thing."He said as he dragged us to a little table it was romantic at first and then the drinks were flowing I was already tipsy from the free champagne at the bridal shop and now I was full on drunk as I couldn't stop laughing we didn't even get to dinner before I was sitting on Slash's lap in the middle of this fancy restaurant.

"I told you that you couldn't keep your hands off me for the whole date"I slurred giggling.

"f*ck the date."Slash said kissing me as the waitress came over coughing as Slash looked over at her.

"Holy sh*t!You're Slash I was at your show earlier in Seattle before my shift."The waitress said basically fan - girling over him
"Are you busy tonight?"She said biting her lip as she looked down,clearly she had problems with her sight as I was previously just kissing him and I was currently sat on his lap as she practically drooled on him.

"yeah,he's busy "I said back smiling passive aggressively.

"I'll be f*cking my girlfriend all night so pretty busy"Slash said back looking at me as she girl looked pissed.

"She's your girlfriend?"She said dumbly.

"yeah but she's not as nice as she looks so I'd back off"Slash warned her as she scoffed and walked away as I've never wanted to kiss him so badly.

"so I'm your girlfriend huh?"I said pulling away after a while.

"only if you wanna be"Slash said phrasing is like a question.

"Well you haven't asked me properly yet."I said rolling my eyes as he sighed dramatically

"do you wanna be my girlfriend?"He whispered.

"why are you whispering?"I said back

"Because it's a secret."He winked.

"yes Slash I will be your secret girlfriend."I smiled kissing him hardly discretely.