ꜱᴇᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

Anastasia's Pov:

Shortly after Duff was discharged and he was back to normal he was given permission to play but not to heavy and he was to stay sobre,I never though I'd see the day when my brother went to rehab but promised Mandy and they were getting married the next day as she joined us all on tour as she began planning her very last minute wedding.

"Ten minutes until we arrive!"Alan called out from the front of the bus with a sign of relief.We had all been through hell and Alan had managed it all as everything worked out in the end.

"After the show,we're going out"Slash whispered to me as we sat comfortably at the back of the bus.

"Where are we going?"I asked giggling at his spontaneousness.

"on our date."He winked.

"You were serious about that?"I asked surprised.

"What you don't think I can take you out on a date?"He said challenging me as he tilted up my chin

"I don't think you could last ten minutes without touching me some way"I said as he took his hand away.

"maybe you're right but do you really wanna make this bet because last time we tried to whole you can't resist me thing I took you home and-"Slash began vividly recalling the first night we met as Mandy walked over to us.

"Hey Mandy."I smiled nudging Slash.

"Hey Ana,I was just planning the wedding but I was wondering if you'd like to be a bridesmaid..well actually my maid of honour"Mandy asked smiling.

"I'd love too!"I smiled back.

"See I don't have many friends in Seattle,some of my family are flying in they think I'm absolutely crazy for doing this"she blushed.

"That's what happens when you date a rockstar"I said as she giggled.

"yeah I guess so,anyway I was thinking you could walk down the aisle before me..oo maybe Slash could walk with you considering he's the best man."Mandy suggested as Slash suddenly perked up as he seemed interested.

"I am?"he said surprised.

"duff didn't tell you?"Mandy said as Slash looked quite happy. "Anyway I assumed you two would be coming to the wedding together anyways so would you mind walking Anastasia down the aisle?"Mandy asked.

"It would be my pleasure."Slash said looking at me as I rolled my eyes.

"Anastasia and after the show I thought we could go look for dresses?"Mandy suggested.

"Of course."I agreed as Mandy smiled as she walked off back to the front with Duff.

"Does Mandy think we're dating?"I asked.

"Doesn't everyone?"Slash hummed.

"Not Duff."I added.

"I can't believe I'm best man...what the f*ck does the best man do?"Slash said rhetorically.

"they like carry the rings and..what does the maid of honour do?"I said back.

"At least I get to walk you down that aisle I can't wait"He grinned. "Careful you don't trip"He teased.

"Slash if you trip me up I will kill you."I threatened as the bus came to a sudden jolt as we stopped

"I'll pick you up after you've got your dress with Mandy,we're going to dinner"Slash said adimamtly

"Okay let's show Seattle some Guns!"Alan cheered cheesily as we hopped off the bus.

"Does that many people even listen to our music?"Steven asked as we all glanced up at the huge stadium before we were escorted backstage.

"this is amazing..so tell me about the wedding"Erin said as Mandy and I walked with her to the front seats as we watched soundcheck

"Well Anas my maid of honour of course and I was thinking you could be a bridesmaid and-"Mandy rambled on to Erin as I looked at the huge stage in front of me as Slash played around with his guitar as he looked up at me and he made me nervous,I hated that but I loved the way he made me feel.

—————————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

This was the biggest show I'd ever played the stadium was huge,all odds were against us,with the contract no longer in place Steven wasn't clean at all,Duff had just got out of hospital and Izzy was nervous as f*ck especially after the crowd went crazy for metallica before us,It didn't take long until the crowd went even crazier throwing things and crowd surfing as we finished the set I was so fired up I rushed to find Ana.

"Did you see that?"I said picking her up as she giggled.

"you were amazing!"She complimented me.

"That was the best show I've ever played"I said with a huge adrenaline rush as I put her down as she hugged me.

"it turned me on"she whispered.

"Anastasia!The cabs here to take us to the bridal shop.Erin's coming too."Mandy said calling her as Ana quickly played it off for Mandy's sake as she waved me goodbye.