ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ

Slash's pov:

We had made it,We had a private plane and a tour lined up,we just needed to board,we were just waiting for one thing,Anastasia to show up.

"Gilby I thought she stayed at your place!"Axl groaned,he had been pissed off all morning and even more pissed off at me as I could only assume Erin had told him what I said about Axl not being good for her.It was a spur of the moment thing.

"She did,but she was gone when I woke up!"Gilby said holding his hands up in defence.

"you didn't check on her?"Duff said angrily as I didn't dare to say a word.

"We told her 9 am sharp,what part of sharp doesn't she get?"Niven said looking at his watch as one of the cabin crew came out and began speaking to him.

"I'm sure she won't be long."Su said positively.

"How long should it really take her?I have a baby with me and I'm still her in time."Erin said being all snarky as I thought who the hell brings a baby on a music tour?While I envisioned the whole plane ride to New York,where we'd be playing at the Ritz most nights,would just be Eden screaming the whole way there.

"are you okay?"I said to Renee who had barely said a word to me the whole cab ride to the airport and through security and even when I did say something she replied like she was going to bite my head off.

"Fine"She said brushing me off as I looked down at all the purple suitcases she had.

"Babe,this tour is only a month."I reminded her.

"I like to have options,I brought all those new clothes remember?"She said.

"Oh is this when you stole my card?"I said pettily.

"Get over it Slash!"She yelled as I realised everyone was now watching us and Niven had stopped talking to the cabin crew.

"Okay,if everyone wants to start boarding,we need to leave here in ten minutes another plane is landing on the runway so if Anastasia isn't here she doesn't come on the tour."Niven said harshly as it caused an uproar.

"it's probably best if she doesn't come."Renee mumbled.

"what?"I asked as I grabbed her suitcases and began dragging them closer to the stairs leading up to the plane.

"I saw the magazine you brought,it was her on the cover right?"She said as my cheeks flushed pink with embarrassment.

"Renee-"I began as she cut me off.

"Do you even want me here?On this tour?Because I have better things to do.Do you even want me at all?"She scoffed acting all insecure.

"Of course I do,I just want this tour to be over so we can have our wedding."I whispered reassuring her as I told her what she wanted to hear,it wasn't what I felt but it distracted her mind away from the fact I came home with a magazine of my ex girlfriend/wifes face on,which I still hadn't told her about the fact Ana and I were still married and I worried how I was going to tell her.

"Im here!"I heard a familiar voice frantically yell behind us as we all turned as everyone was halfway up the stairs to the plane carrying luggage.It was Ana,dressed in head to to in red and leather and cheetah print.We locked eyes and then when Renee carried on walking up to the plane I assumed I should too.