ꜱʟᴀꜱʜ

Anastasia's Pov:

I gained composure after being face to face with a sexy stranger who made my knees weak with just his word as I walked around backstage aimlessly as cheers echoed I watched from the sidelines as my brother played his bass along with sexy stranger who bent the strings of his guitar along with the song until it came to his solo at the end,he was amazing and the crowd loved him,especially the girls but his eyes were on me.

We locked eyes as I felt my chest knot up as he winked at me as I rolled my eyes sarcastically as he smirked and began shredding again.I saw Duff glance over at me muttering as I shrugged my shoulders pretending not to hear him as he shook his head and played a quick bass solo which was amazing,he'd always been good at playing guitar even when we were kids.

The rest of the set was impressive as the finished up there show as the drummer threw his sticks into the crowd as Duff ran over to me.

"you're lucky security didn't catch you backstage,they probably would've mistaken you for a groupie dressed like that"he said as I bit my tongue at his comment as I was distracted.

"The view is better from here."I muttered biting my lip as I checked out the sexy stranger talking to all the groupies as he walked over.

"you should come meet the rest of the band later?"Duff suggested as I shook my head ignoring him.

"sure,later brother."I said not taking my eyes of him as Duff walked away and the stranger joined me.

"he your boyfriend?"He said looking pissed as a shook my head and his frown curled up into a smirk.

"Good,I'm slash."he said confidently grinning.

"you're name is slash?"I said confused as he was taken aback.

"I've never had that kind of reaction before..but they call me slash"he shrugged.

"Who's they?"I said rolling my eyes at his arrogance.Always the arrogant musicians.

"All those girls that are glaring at you desperate to be talking to me right now"He nodded.

"What's so good about you?"I blurted out as he laughed.

"I could show you better than I can tell you"he said winking sending adrenaline through my body.

"You'll have to show me later then but first buy me a drink"I said slyly as my hand glided across his as I leaded him to the bar looking back as I saw him glance at my ass. "I saw that."I said rolling my eyes as he just smirked.

"Two Vodka cokes" he said tapping on the counter as he re-directed his attention to me.

"So Why do 'they' really call you slash"I said mocking him as he leaned against the bar-side as I jumped up onto a stool.

"because I'm fast"He said with a devilish look as I rolled my eyes

"I'll believe it when I see it."I smiled batting my lashes as I slid of the stool carrying my drink over to the pool tables,all the small talk and little sexual comment was making me want him more as the tension rose.

"You don't even wanna attempt to beat me a pool Ana."He bragged following me placing his drink on the edge of the table.

"Oh Don't I Slash?"I teased catching him off guard by using his real name, pushing myself onto the edge of the table as he walked forward placing his leg between my knees our faces inches apart.

"You wanna bet?"he said slowly watching my lips as he spoke confidently

"what does the winner get?"I whispered.

"Whatever they want"he whispered back into my ear kissing my neck softly as he moved to my lips and kissed my passionately before pulling away as I tugged at his bottom lip.

"deal"I smiled innocently as he grabbed two pool cues handing me one.

"Ladies first."He teased as I bent over the table arching my back as much as possible,my ass peaking out the bottom of my dress as I looked back at him downing his drink before slamming it on the table behind us.I pulled the stick back as I felt him grab my hips pulling me back onto him as I hit the ball potting a solid.

His head rested on my shoulder as I stood up as I whispered "no touching for the rest of the game or the other player gets a turn"I said with a plan to drive him crazy.Everyone knows men want what they can't have.

"It's a shame you can't resist me Ana."he said cockily as I turned to face him.

"You couldn't resist me if you tried rockstar."I teased as he stepped backwards giving me space as I shot my next ball but I missed he tutted as he leaned over the table potting two balls in one.He stood back up smirking as I sipped my drink.

"At this rate you're gonna be doing anything I want"He said seductively.

"Don't get used to it"I said rolling my eyes.

"I'd love to"he grinned shooting another ball but he missed as a cheerily grabbed my pool cue brushing past him.The sexual tension was building up so high I could've f*cked him on that pool table then and there.

We continued the game reading each other until it came to both of us needing to pot the black ball.He was about to win and that wasn't gonna happen on my watch so I sat on the edge of the table covering the hole so he couldn't pot it.

"Ana."he said giving me butterflies.

"Slash."I said back in the same tone as he walked over.

"that's cheating."He said looking down at me

"Is it cheating or is it winning?"I asked as he closed the distanced between us locking lips with me his hands guiding up my body as I pulled away hesitantly

"f*ck"he muttered

"My turn"I said innocently as I hopped over and potter the black ball.

"sh*t Ana."he said slightly impressed.

"I knew you couldn't resist me"I winked as I finished my drink.

"Well played..now what do you want?"he whispered looking into my eyes.

"I want you..to take me back to your place and f*ck me"I said slowly as his lips curved into a devilish smirk.