ʏᴠᴏɴɴᴇ

Anastasia's pov:

"you should leave."Slash said quickly getting up.

"who the f*ck is at the door it's so early."I groaned sitting up as Slash scrambled to pick up my stuff.

"know anyone who might be looking for you after you disappear from the show last night with me?"Slash said sarcastically passing me my dress.

"Duff?"I said alloud.

"Maybe,but whoever it is they don't seem very happy!"Slash uttered.

"you ripped Erin's dress,she's gonna kill me!"I sighed.

"not unless the person trying to break down my front door kills us first!"He muttered.

"Last time I checked,the only way out of here is that front door!"I said rolling my eyes.

"f*ckkkk."Slash said as the word rolled of his tongue as his eyes glanced at the window.

"Are you suggesting I jump out the f*cking window?"I yelled.

"you said it not me!"Slash said holding his hands up as the pounding on the front door grew louder and more frequent. "f*cking hell,do they never quit?"Slash groaned peering out his bedroom to the front door.

"I'll hide you go answer the door!"I said pushing him forward as I scurried around to hide myself.I opted for Steven's room as it was basically empty anyway and I assumed nobody went in there.I carried my clothes quickly shutting the door behind me as my eyes went wide.The room as filled with snake tanks.I was about to scream as I held my hand over my mouth as I listened to the front door swing open forcefully

"Yvonne?"Slash yelled surprised.

"f*ck!"I thought to myself as I managed to put my bra and panties back on as I stepped into my dress still listening to whatever she was throwing a fit about.

"Where is she!"Yvonne yelled as she began throwing things.

"Who?"Slash said like an idiot.

"I'm not f*cking stupid Slash,where is Vogue girl?"Yvonne shouted again as I scoffed audibly while I brushed myself down.

"Anastasia isn't here."Slash corrected her.

"Everyone is looking for her,everybody knows."Yvonne said as I stood still in my tracks as I was about to open the door as I felt footsteps approaching.

"knows what?"Slash blubbered.

"That you had sex,You've been seeing her this whole time haven't you?"Yvonne snapped.

"no."Slash groaned as the footsteps quickly travelled across the apartment and away from me as I knew now was my chance to leave as I opened the door slowly as I saw Slash's back turned to me standing in his bedroom doorway as he turned to me giving me a panicked look.He mouthed some nonsense to me as I made a b-line for the front door as quick as I could.

"I'm pregnant.."I heard Yvonne call out as my heart sunk as Slash glared at me,I swallowed a huge lump in my throat as I ran out knocking over the guitar that leant against the wall as the crash sent Yvonne mental screaming and shouting as I ran,as fast as I could down the strip.I cried and cried.All I ever wanted was him.

I went home to Erin and wiped my eyes and stood strong as she ran up to me hugging me. "My God where have you been?Duff woke me up more times than Eden last night calling and calling to check where you were.Steven came by and even Gilby had the nerve to call."Erin said rolling her eyes.

"one night stand."I muttered.

"oh,better call everyone back.I thought you had a date last night...so if you didn't have a one night stand with Gilby..who was it?"Erin asked skeptically as I looked down at my feet. "you had sex with Slash,didn't you?"She said unable to believe it.