ᴀɴᴀ

Anastasia's Pov:

"you almost ready?"Slash groaned at me as I finished getting ready. "We have to get to the cathouse!"

"yeah Anastasia I'm gonna be late to pickup Adrianna"Steven sighed.

"your taking out Adrianna?"Slash asked surprised.

"you got a problem with it?"Steven retorted.

"She's a massive Slut your not into her are you?"Slash scoffed as I bit my tongue.

"She's into me"Steven nodded walking off as Slash laughed.

"She's a groupie,she's like the band stripper,She'll do anything to get with one of us last week she tried to sleep with me!"Slash blurted out.

"what..?"I said pissed.

"Well come on I said no."Slash scoffed.

"Good Job Slash! You could've told me or even mention it!"I said sarcastically

"I said to her it's in the past,She won't try anything again she probably just assumed it would be like old times "Slash rambled on not helping himself.

"so you used to f*ck her?"I said glaring at him as he looked down.

"Yeah before."He muttered

"before what."I said bluntly.

"you."He said as if it was an obvious answer.

"so she tried to f*ck you again which you failed to mention and now she's coming on the tour."I said as I walked off.

"I don't even get why your mad!"he shouted out.

"Then there's a problem Slash!"I shouted back spinning around as I grabbed a pill from my purse tossing it into my mouth.

"All this because of Adrianna Smith."He muttered as if anything I felt wasn't valid,he made me feel pathetic. "It's not like it matters anyway we're not together and we can't be!"He scowled as I swung open the front door as left slamming it behind me.

—————————————————————————

I walked into the quiet little restaurant an hour late that I agreed to meet my brother at.

"Ana."Duff said surprised to see me as he stood up and noticed my puffy eyes. "What the f*ck happened"He said almost hugging me.

"nothing and I'm really sorry I'm late."I sighed pushing him off as I took a seat opposite Mandy as I noticed it was just us.

"I drove all the way to Slash and Stevens apartment to pick you up but nobody was there."Duff said disappointed.

"It's Slash's birthday,they're going to the Cathouse."I said

"I know I was invited but I assumed you just forgot and went with them so I went there to find you and Slash was a total mess almost in the same state as you"Duff said empathetically "What happened?"

"Id rather not talk about it but I'd like to know what was so important that you had to drag me all the way to dinner"I said gaining some composure as I found comfort in the fact Slash wasn't feeling great after our argument either.

"Well Me and Mandy are getting married."He said smiling taking me by surprise.

"you proposed??"I said a little shocked.

"yeah and of course we wanted your blessing."Duff said smiling as I glanced over at Mandy who was looking hopeful.

"of course,you don't need my blessing but..is mom and dad coming to the wedding?"I said worried.

"That depends."Duff shrugged.

"on..??"I said biting my lip.

"on you?If you don't want them to come there not coming,I doubt they would want to come anyway"He laughed trying to ease the tension.

"Well last time I spoke to them they wanted nothing to do with me and my drugs"I admitted as the shock was all over Mandy's face.

"I don't want anyone one like that at our wedding!"Mandy said disgusted.

"It's settled then.Thankyou Ana"He smiled "You coming to the cathouse?"Duff said hoping to distract me from whatever I was feeling.

"of course."I said smirking.

"I know that look.What are you up too?"He sighed as Mandy giggled.

"I wanna dance."I said slyly.

—————————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

my eyes were on her as soon as she walked into the cathouse,everyone's eyes were on me.It was my birthday I just wanted to run up to her and kiss the f*ck outta her but she'd never let me and neither would her f*cking brother and if it weren't for the band that I feared would breakup if Duff ever did find out out she'd be mine.

"Happy birthday f*cker."Duff said tapping my shoulder as I jumped in my seat at the table me and Steven had been drinking from for hours.
"sorry man?You good?l"Duff laughed as I offered him the seat next to me sliding around the booth.

"Hey where's Anastasia?"Steven asked confused as her name obviously had an affect on me as I slammed my glass on the table.

"Uh she's dancing,I don't know what's up with her tonight I don't think she's took the whole marriage thing too well"Duff sighed.

"Marriage?"I muttered looking ever at him.

"Sh*t yeah i proposed to Mandy we just asked for Anas approval before we came here,My bad Slash I didn't wanna announce anything in your birthday"Duff apologised humbly.

"Nah it's good my birthday basically over."I shrugged as I downed another drink.

"Congrats man."Steven smiled nodding at Duff as his eyes went wide. "Duff your sisters dancing on the pool table."Steven laughed amused as I darted my eyes across the room to a drunken Ana   strip teasing all the filthy guys in the cathouse.

"Oh my f*cking god."Duff sighed as he got up and ran over to her.

"you're not going to get her?"Steven questioned as I shook my head. "That's your girl!"

"No Steven she's not she can't and she never will be"I snapped as Steven just laughed in my face

"Now I know what's been up with you all night,clearly you like the girl and if you ask me Duff shouldn't get to dictate that."Steven said almost poetically everything he said made sense and I intended to march up to Duff and tell him that as I got up and walked over.