ᴘʀᴏʙʟᴇᴍ

Anastasia's Pov:

"Fuck we're late."I said sitting up in bed as I nudged Slash as he pulled me back under the covers.

"five more minutes."He grumbled.

"Alan's gonna kill us."I reminded him as he just ignored me kissing me slowly.

"f*ck Alan."Slash muttered under the sheets as I heard a cough from across the room as Slash quickly poked his head out catching Alan standing with his arms folded in the doorway.

"I'm gonna pretend I didnt hear that Slasher,bus is outside and ready to go."Alan said smugly raising his eyebrows as Slash scoffed.We managed the cram all of our things into a suitcase passing it to the bus driver who shoved them under the bus.

"There she is."Steven said walking over to me wrapping his arm around me pulling me over to a brunette woman who stood there grinning at me as she pulled me into a hug. "It's my mom."Steven whispered in my ear as I embraced her hug.

"Lovely to meet you Anastasia,I'm Deanna!Steven talks about you all the time,I thought he had a little crush but he told me you were dating Saul!She said sweetly.

"yeah,I am,It's nice to meet you too!"I smiled checking my brother wasn't around to hear.

"Steven said you were pretty!"She said as I blushed as Slash walked over.

"Deanna."He nodded.

"Saul Darling,it's been too long,I've never seen your hair so long and curly,I guess that's why stevie started growing his out,but his is a bit fluffy,I always said he's too cute to be a rockstar."Deanna giggled as Slash and I laughed along."you know Steven and Slash used to get into so much trouble,always stealing bikes when they were kids,Slash used to ride them down hills and everything."Deanna said as I smiled.

"It's called Bmx D"Slash said.

"Well I've never heard of such thing,I hadn't heard of rock or roll either."Deanna said innocently.

"Rock AND Roll mom."Steven said facepalming

"I don't get it."She sighed "I'm just glad someone enjoys those damn drums because I sure as hell didnt when you used to bang them around in our garage."Deanna said nudging Steven. "Slash would bring the big guitar over with that hideous sounding amp thing."She reminised.

"yes mom we remember now you're gonna make us late we have to be in Utah by the morning."Steven said handing her the car keys.

"okay,I love you Steven don't drink or do any drugs!"She reminded him kissing his cheek as I struggled to contain my laughter as she walked away to the car and we were about to climb onto the bus.

"Does your mom know you like at all?"Slash asked Steven,who just shrugged it off after laughing about it.

"I didnt know you two knew eachother when you were kids."I said surprised.

"I've been stuck with Adler since the beginning?You think he got into the band for his good drumming skills."Slash teased as Steven just rolled his eyes at him

"Erin!"I called as I saw her about to climb onto the other bus as she turned her head before pushing past Kirk and Cliff who were behind her as she ran over hugging me. "you okay?"I asked her,she looked exhausted.

"no,Steven's bed was covered in Izzy!"She groaned as she almost gagged at the thought of it. "I barely slept then I woke up this morning and I forgot to pack.I just wanna sleep on the bus and get to the hotel in Utah."She sighed as Axl appeared next to her.

"next tour I'll get us a plane"He said kissing her.

"I better get a whole private jet after I give birth to this damn baby of yours.This tour is gonna be so boring,no drinking or anything"Erin conplained.

"speak for yourself."Steven said as Erin gawked with jealousy.

"I just wanna party."She said with annoyance.

"It's Anastasia's birthday in a couple days you can party then!"Duff said walking over as the whole mood and speed of the conversation changed.

"it's your birthday?"Steven said surprised as I nodded.

"23!"I cheered unenthusiastically.

"we're leaving Alan wants you two on the bus now."Duff said directing his attention to Erin and Axl as She waved and Axl gave a simple nod as we wouldn't see them for hours.

"Where's Mandy?"I asked narrowing my eyes at Duff who just stared back at me blankly.

"she's staying at home."He muttered before turning away and getting on the other bus behind Axl and Erin.

"you didnt tell me it was YOUR birthday soon."Slash said referring to when he didnt tell me his either.

"I wasn't really feeling like partying."I admitted.

"Anastasia doesn't want to party?"Steven said sarcastically surprised.

"don't act so shocked!"I said slightly offended.
"Duff is just making everything really awkward."

"We could kick him out the band."Slash said calmly.

"no?"I said laughing.

"I'm serious."Slash said looking at me sternly.

"Let's just get this tour over with."I sighed.

"we can plan your birthday party on the bus."Steven said excitedly.The drive all the way to Utah was long,It was early hours of the morning when we arrived and I almost forgot to take my birth control as Alan was arguing with the front desk at the hotel about our rooms I quickly grabbed one sliding it into my mouth swallowing it hard.I was used to it.

"more pills?"Duff said with a snarky tone.

"it's birth control."I admitted as he looked at me confused.

"the f*ck do you need those for?"Duff spat.

"Anastasia,you're room key"Alan said saving me as he handed me a key with a red strap attached to it. "Next to Duff and opposite Erin and Axl as requested."

"f*ck."I muttered under my breathe as Duff leaned in.

"what's your problem?"He said taken aback.

"worried you might throw more beer bottles at me!"I replied before quickly dragging Erin upstairs with me before I gave Duff time to react or say something snarky back but he basically assaulted me and hadn't said single word or apology or empathy yet,not to mention he cheated on Mandy who was one of my best friends,I figured I oughta call her and check on her,I hadn't seen her around and I hoped she was doing okay.