ɴᴏᴛʜɪɴɢ

Anastasia's pov:

The wedding was cut slightly short as all the family left including Slash's mom as we brought the real party back to Erin and Axl's house.

"hey,you okay?"Slash said as he approached me as I danced with Pam.

"yeah."I nodded.

"I kinda need to talk to you."Slash shouted as I rolled my eyes at the thought of confrontation right he now,I'd been drinking all night and wasn't in the mood to argue,I'd just end up saying something I'd regret.

"What?"I shouted back pretending not to hear him over the wiring music,The Ramones were belting throughout the whole house as Slash said grabbed me pulling me away as Pam grabbed my arm pulling me back.

"where you going?"She asked as I just shrugged as she looked at Slash smirking. "Ohhh I see,hey I better leave now,Izzy said to meet him at the restaurant at 8"Pam said.

"He's taking you to a restaurant?"I gawked.

"fingers crossed!"Pam smirked licking her lips as we kissed cheeks and I waved her goodbye.

"I better find Erin before I leave,you kids have fun."Pam said raising her brows.

"you too!"I shouted as Slash finally pulled me away and upstairs "God are you trying to drag me up the stairs."I giggled.

"Ana,I'm serious,I know this is Erin's after party and all this but I spoke to my mom at the wedding and I think she's right."Slash muttered.

"right about what?"I said biting my nails nervously.

"Listen she loves Axl he's like a son to her,and obviously this is his band and-"He began as I interrupted.

"Slash,this isn't Axl's band?Sure he might be the frontman but he doesn't own you?It's all your band it's equal effort."I said cutting him short.

"Well no really,Steven doesn't really do anything."Slash said sidetracking.

"Don't you dare start again with that sh*t!"I snapped catching him off guard. "He plays the drums and he's your f*cking friend so stop following Axl and what he thinks cuz he's wrong!"I said pointing at him as he just swooned.

"that was hot."He gawked.

"I'm serious!"I insisted.

"And I was serious until you interrupted."Slash said as I motioned for him to continue as he exhaled. "I think we should tell Duff..Because think about it Axl needs this band,I need this band,we all do and I think it's less likely to fall apart if we tell the truth and come clean about it now."Slash nodded as I just sighed.

"I wish you would've told me this earlier..or if your mom would've told me."I said punching the bridge of my nose.

"It's okay.."Slash began.

"No Slash,it's not...Duff asked me earlier in the kitchen if anything was happening between us,he said that right then was the time to tell him."I said full of regret as Slash almost looked happy.

"you told him?"Slash said.

"no..I told him there was nothing happening at all."I sighed.

"Is that all this is nothing?You wanna stay a secret forever?"Slash said getting offended.

"No f*cker,you're everything!Of course I want us to be able to just date and be a normal couple but you're the one who started this!"I slurred.

"So you wish I never spoke to you in that hallway huh?"Slash said coldly.

"No!You wanted to keep it a secret..so I did and now what?You want to tell my brother who you forbid and tell the whole world...what changed?"I asked genuinely confused.

"I didn't want to risk losing the band for a girl but now I don't wanna risk losing the girl for the band."Slash said as his expression completely changed from anger to worry.

"Anastasia!"Steven said running down the hallway scaring me.

"What?"I said as I felt his forehead,he was hot and sweaty and disgusting.

"Anastasia just come."Steven said frantically ushering me over as we approached the bathroom door.

"Adler,are you take hallucinogens...you high?"Slash said as Steven took a deep breathe before opening the door,he shook his head answering Slash question. "I wish I was f*cking high right now."he gulped as I pushed the door open and saw a distressed Erin on the floor,in part of her dress with blood seeping from her side.

"Holy sh*t!"Slash said turning away as I ran in to Erin.

"Get Axl Steven!And get my brother he can help!"I shouted as Steven ran away.

"Ana.."Erin sobbed.

"Erin what the f*ck happened?"I panicked as I cupped her face.

"I don't know I felt a snap and my water broke but I didn't want to ruin the party and I came up here to check and theres  blood?"Erin slurred out slowly as Slash walked in.

"We need to take her to the hospital come on!"Slash said as he sat her up as Axl  and Duff made it upstairs.They helped carry her out the house and to one of Duffs buddies cars as we all crammed in the back with Axl and I at her side.

We made it to the hospital as Erin was rushed to the emergency room and labour ward.

"I'm sorry only one person can go in there."The nurse said as we all pushed Axl forward as he frantically ran to the delivery room. We waited and waited but heard nothing.