ꜱᴘʀɪɴɢ

Anastasia's pov:

It had been a couple months since Slash and I broke up.Cold February slowly started flourishing into Spring,It was May and a new era for Guns has began.Axl,now filed for divorce from Erin had been continually caught in the media with Stephanie Seymour.She was in most of the Guns music videos they had been producing this year and even as Axl's bride in the 'November Rain' video.Their arguments and petty fights where he accused Stephanie of theft and Axl accused of violence towards her were spirally through the media and Erin was becoming more self-destructive with each magazine she read with those two on the front cover.

I moved out of the apartment with Slash the next day,after we broke up,We spent all night talking and I lay in his arms with Ozzy between us.Slash and I weren't exactly friends but were definitely were not strangers.We were officially over although I never received or sent any divorce papers so we were technically still married.I can't say the same about Erin who's refusal to sign the divorce papers from Axl fined her several times.Duff helped me and he was eager too with a look of relief all over his face.He was happy with Su and we even went down Ocean Blvd together in search of an engagement ring she might like.My moms health was declining as Duff continually tried to get me to visit but every time I'd come up with a lame excuse.

Most of the time my excuse was that I was visiting Steven,He still lived in town just further away but I'd never felt closer to him,when I saw him almost everyday.I took him to breakfast and occasionally dinner where Erin sometimes tagged along when her angsty babysitter wasn't acting up.

Erin and I had been living together in a smaller apartment with Eden and my kitten who I named,Ozzy,after Ozzy Osbourne of course but ever since Axl and Slash Erin and I didn't really know what to do with ourselves but we were healing.

Obviously I missed Slash and thought about him all the time.I still hadn't moved on and I didn't plan on anytime soon but that didn't stop the countless times I got hit on.I had really worked on my modelling career with the help of Erin who was more of a freelancer now working when she wanted too and when she could be bothered,and sort of built a name for myself in the fashion and model industry.Susans manager,Eliza,soon became my manager too and really pushed me forward.I even had a guy ask me for my autograph and he took his shirt off,I signed his chest and it meant a lot too me.I guess this is just how rockstars felt everyday.

As for Guns,they were thriving without Steven as much as I hated to admit it,they cleaned up there acts apart from Izzy who often showed up to mine and Erin's place to get high because whatever whore he was seeing wasn't into it.He broke up with Pam straight after the tour and just never told us.I still took my pills,prescribed by a doctor whenever I felt like it,and Erin and I started smoking weed with Izzy when he brought it over but everyone was clean.Duff loved Vodka but it never became a problem until you looked at him the wrong way while he was drunk.

But Guns had been in the studio and released a new album called 'Lies' I really liked a couple of the songs on there and I often wondered if Slash had written any about me but I shook the feeling off.Duff told me they were working on a cover album soon to be released.I couldn't remember the last time Guns did an actual show,of course everyone wanted shows but while in La they didn't gig anymore,they were too big and Alan Niven didn't want them too waste any time so it was always the studio where I barely went,to avoid Slash.

"hey Stas."Izzy said as I opened the front door of my apartment to him.

"If you're smoking weed,do it on the balcony,the landlords on my ass about it."I scoffed holding open the door for him.

"you coming?"Izzy offered revealing the baggy of herby mix.

"sure."I nodded as I picked up Eden who began blabbing to Izzy,who adored her.