ꜱᴇʟꜰɪꜱʜ

Anastasia's pov:

It felt strange driving through La this short into the tour as it paused,I thought I wouldn't be back here for months but sure enough I was home and a little stranded.

"Ana,I'm staying and Mandy's place tonight before we sort this whole living situation out,you good at the apartment?"Duff said greeting me as he climbed of the bus.

"actually I think I'm gonna stay with Erin tonight."I said as Erin rested her head on my shoulder.

"okay,we'll see you tomorrow"Duff said as Mandy walked over as he embraced her.

"you sure you won't kill my roommate?"Erin joked as Axl hopped of the bus.

"maybe..but wait hold that thought."I peering over Erin shoulder at Axl as I rushed over to him.

"Ana."He said quietly.

"Axl.Im sorry about-"I began

"I don't want your sympathy,Steven was being childish and stupid for inviting her and ever even considering she would settle for anyone let alone him."Axl spat.

"Well I want to thank you,keeping this all a secret,even though it cost you your relationship"I muttered.

"Slash is my best friend,I don't blame Erin for what happened although it was totally irrational she cost this tour,now I have to actually apologise to Steven"He said biting his tongue before saying it. "I'll keep your secret as long as you don't f*ck up my band Anastasia."He said bluntly as he walked away as I turned around to Erin.

"cost you your relationship?"Erin said comprehending everything. "That was you?"She said outraged.

"no- Erin."I said.

"you're rocket queen,y'know I thought it sounded familiar?Axl lied for you and I took it completely the wrong way and now we're here."Erin said angrily.

"I'm sorry Erin.Adrianna took all the credits and I couldn't say it was me, she'd tell Duff"I sobbed.

"so you sabotaged my relationship to keep your secret one and your brother?How selfish can you be?"She scoffed.

"I didn't mean for you to breakup,it wasn't sabotage at all!"I justified it "Slash told Axl he could've told the truth but Axl went along not expecting you to react the way you did."

"I reacted badly?You're unbelievable."Erin scowled turning away leaving me alone in the dim light the bus gave off as it was parked just outside the diner down the street from mine and Duffs apartment.

"Ana."Steven called out behind me as I turned excited to see him as he climbed off the Metallica bus.

"Did you hear that?"I said sobbing.

"is it all true?"he muttered walking over as I just nodded as I began to cry.

"If I knew I'd hurt my two best friends I wouldn't of done it."I said sniffling.

"you knew it would hurt both of us,but it would hurt Duff more so you decided to blame it on Adrianna and let me cause that scene?"He said rolling his eyes. "why are you even crying.You don't deserve to cry!You're not the one who lost everything,without this damn tour I don't have any money,I can't stay with Adrianna I don't even know if I'm welcome back in the band because you and Slash are selfish!"He scowled shaking his head as he walked away as I watched him walk down the strip.

"Ana?"another voice called out

"what!"I snapped as I turned to face Kirk who just climbed off the bus too. "f*ck I'm sorry,I didn't mean to shout at you Kirk,I thought I was alone and people keep walking off that bus and-"I began as he walked over to me.

"okay just breathe."He said hugging me as I sobbed into his shoulder. "where's Slash?" he said pulling away.

"I don't know."I shrugged biting my lip.

"come on,I'll call him."Kirk said taking my hand as he lead me into the diner,he attempted to call Slash no answer,he'd just vanished so Kirk and I decided to eat in the diner because we were starved as he encouraged me to explain what happened despite him overhearing most of it as by the end of the story he sipped his milkshake and gave me an unsure look.

"what?don't tell me your pissed at me too?"I sighed.

"no..well maybe a little considering that was the whole reason we had to pause a tour because you wouldn't confess to something you did so Axl covered for you."Kirk said as he made it sound stupid.

"No but if I confessed my brother would know and if he found out anything,the whole tour would be over."I said exaggerating but kind of serious.

"okay fair enough maybe that would've been worse but Steven and Erin both seemed pretty pissed."Kirk said not making me feel any better.
"How are you gonna fix this?"He asked.

"I don't f*cking know.I should probably start by finding my boyfriend."I sighed.

"boyfriend?"Kirk said spitting the drink from his straw back down as he looked surprised.

"oops,yeah"I muttered.

"Well he wouldn't answer so I can take you to his place or you can stay with me tonight?"Kirk suggested.

"I don't know how Slash would feel about that?"I said restricted.

"Please all this and you have put me off having a girlfriend,you can have my bed I'll just stay on the couch and then I can take you to Slash's apartment in the morning."Kirk promised smiling sweetly at me as I took him up on his offer.

"Kirk Hammett you might be the sweetest guy I've ever met."I said smiling back as he tossed a couple twenty's and a tip for the waiter on the table as he blushed.