ᴇꜱᴛʀᴀɴɢᴇᴅ

Anastasia's Pov:

I walked into Slash's bedroom followed by Steven and Slash as Erin was balling her eyes out on the floor as I rushed to her hugging as her head collapsed on my shoulder.

"what happened?"I asked holding her tightly.

"that f*cker broke my guitar!"Slash said annoyed as he picked up the broken pieces.

"I told him..about the baby.I begged him to just stop and stay out of trouble,with the police with Vince with everything.I don't want that lifestyle for him.But he didn't know how to react he was so mad he stormed out after I told him smashing the guitar as he left."Erin sobbed.She was estranged.

"it's okay!Just give him time."I assured her holding her.

"you're having a baby?"Steven said surprised as Erin just cried even more.

———————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

I'm not sure how it happened or how I let it happen but I was laying in my bed with Anastasia...and a sobbing Erin on the other side of her.

"what the f*ck is this?"I groaned turning to Ana as she smacked my chest.

"shut up she only just fell asleep and I swear to god if you wake her up."Ana whispered back through gritted teeth. "You could always stay on the couch?"she suggested.

"why doesn't Erin stay on the couch?"I suggested back in the same high pitched tone as her.

"Well imagine how you'd feel if you were pregnant and you told your boyfriend and he ran away...I know exactly how she's feeling."Ana whispered.

"how the f*ck would you know?"I asked genuinely curious.

"Because asshole you said it to me last night!"She spat back. "That'll never happen?"She reminded me as I felt like a d*ck.

"I didn't mean it like that."I said shaking my head.

"you don't mean a lot of things."she muttered under her breathe. "It's fine I have birth control pills now."

"you're on that pill?You gonna tell Duff about that?Oh wait you don't tell Duff about sh*t!"I retorted as she turned to me as we were face to face.

"shut the f*ck up!Its you're future I'm trying to look out for.If I say anything to Duff he'll ruin it!"She repeated for the fiftieth time today.

"Maybe I don't want a future where I have to pretend I don't f*cking love you and that you're not my girlfriend"I muttered back.

"what are you gonna do break up with me?"She said catching me off guard.

"no."I said sure of it.

"then let me do it my way.I'll sort this out and maybe we can figure out the whole future thing when we're not touring across America with my brother."She smiled.

"At least people wont think you're dating Kirk anymore."I said happily.

"now everyone is gonna think I'm a groupie as well as a coke whore."She said sarcastically tutting. "Rolling Stone magazine hates me."

"I f*cking love being a rockstar."I whispered as she smiled back at me.

—————————————————————————

Anastasia's Pov:

"Ana."Erin sniffled as I expected to wake up in Slash's arms like how I fell asleep but he was gone as I sat up looking at Erin,her eyes were red and swollen,she cried herself to sleep and all I could do was be there for her.

"hey..d'ya wanna go get breakfast?Its on me."I smiled as she nodded as I walked out into the kitchen/living room to see Adler watching Mtv as I saw Axl appear as I smacked his shoulder raising my eyebrows at him as he looked confused as his eyes darted to a distressed Erin who walked over as he mouthed 'oh' as we scrambled around trying to grab the Tv remote.
"Adler turn it off!"I muttered as I looked at Erin rubbing her eyes.

"f*ck!I can't find the remote."Steven panicked as he got up and fumbled around with the wires above the tv until he yanked them all out disconnecting the tv instantly as Erin looked over confused as I let out a sigh of relief.

"what are you guys doing?"Erin asked tilting her head as Steven dropped the wires on the floor.

"Stevens joining us for breakfast."I said grinning.

"I am?"Steven asked

"I'm paying."I whispered turning to him as he looked happy.

"what are we waiting for?"Adler said perking up.

"I look like a mess."Erin groaned.

"use the shower steal some of my clothes in Slash's room."I insisted.

"yeah better clean up you don't wanna scare the waitress away before she takes our order."Steven joked as Erin glared at him.

"not funny Popcorn."She retorted spinning around as she walked back into the bedroom.

"Steven have some compassion she's heartbroken"I pleaded with him.

"it was only a joke."He defended himself still giggling.

"She's been crying all night the last thing the poor girl needs is you pestering her,she's pregnant and going through a breakup."I reminded him.

"just trying to lighten the mood."He assured me holding his hands up with remorse as I just rolled my eyes.
"Anyways where's Slash?"I asked noticing he wasn't around at all.

"band practice."Steven said calmly.

"Band.Practice?"I exaggerated.

"yeah."Steve nodded.

"you're band is practicing and you're not there?"I asked as if it was obvious.

"To be honest I stashed some cocaine in this apartment somewhere but I can't seem to find it so I was just planning on looking for it."Steven shrugged calmly.

"you don't think you need practice you haven't had a gig in weeks?"I said wearily.

"I'll be fine,there only rehearsing because they want to prove to Metallica and their management  they can actually be organised and there ready to go back on tour...and Duffs back now so it'll just be song writing and I can't write anything if I don't have coke."Steven said dumbly.

"duffs home?"I said under my breathe as Steven overheard.

"yeah?God he's you're brother."Steven joked.

"and you failed to mention this."I said annoyed.

"Mention what?"he replied cluelessly.

"Slash and Duff??"I said "ring any bells in you're little drug fuelled brain?"I shouted.

"oh f*ck!"Steven said alloud.