ꜱᴇᴀᴛᴛʟᴇ

Anastasia's pov: 3 months later.

It had been months since Guns last show,I called Duff and Slash both so so many times Erin took the phone away from me.I eventually gave up speaking to Duff,he was well and truly done with me.Su came over quite frequently,Duff proposed and she was so excited.

"so what colour are you thinking?"Su asked sweetly,she'd barged into my apartment with Erin like she normally did on a Sunday morning to just chat and check up on me I guess.

"for your wedding?"I asked surprised.

"yes,what colour are you wearing,not white of course but pick any colour you'd like."She smiled softly as her cheeks flushed pink.

"I'm actually invited?"I asked.

"of course you are!"She said rolling her eyes.

"Considering I haven't spoke to Duff in months and we ended on a pretty bad note I doubt he wants me there."I sighed.

"who cares?I want you there!"Su insisted. "Look,he's being really stubborn about all this but I promise I've tried talking to him,and I'll try tonight,If it makes you feel better he was mad at me too."She winced.

"you didn't sleep with Slash and elope with him."I muttered.

"I guess not...but the wedding is in two weeks and I'd like you to come,Duff wouldn't dare say anything to spoil the day."Susan assured me.

"I'll come..if you really want me too."I smiled.

"Great!here's a magazine full of dresses you could wear,pick one out and we'll make Duff pay for it."She smirked.

"Duff is paying for it all?"I asked surprised.

"your parents are paying for half,my parents are doing the rehearsal dinner..oh sh*t,I have to meet my parents in an hour,I better go.Show the magazine to Erin,she's invited of course.Tell her to pick a dress and page them to me."Susan said frantically getting up as she rushed out the door.

I spent the rest of the day with Erin browsing each magazine looking for the right dress as I got a call as Erin and I looked up from our noses basically being in the magazines as she glances over at the phone ringing on the wall.

"I'm not expecting any calls...maybe it's your manager?"Erin asked as I heard Eden start faintly crying in the other room.

"I'll get it you get her."I sighed getting up as I walked over answering it.

"...hello?"I said.

"Anastasia."I heard a stern voice call out.I wasn't sure if I was hearing things or if it sounded off because Eden was squealing.

"Dad..?"I said suddenly correcting myself.
"Elmer."I said his full name.

"no need for any formalities Anastasia."He replied.

"Then quit calling me Anastasia in that tone that sounds like I did something wrong."I said.

"always so polite."He said sarcastically "is that a baby I hear?You didn't get knocked up did you?"He asked shocked.

"No Dad,It's my goddaughter now what do you want."I scoffed.

"As you know,your mother is sick,very sick actually,I'm sure Duff said and I knew you'd be too stubborn to even call to check on her to I thought I'd call you myself."My dad said.

"is she alive?"I asked.

"yes."He said sounding worried.

"then there's no need for me to call."I said about to hang up the phone.