ᴡᴀɪᴛ

Anastasia's pov:

I had been in the hospital for a couple days,I still hadn't seen Duff or Gilby and that hurt me.It hurt me even more hearing it from Slash.Why did he have to be here?Why was he always here?He was everything I wanted but I couldn't have.

The truth was,I was so far out of it on drugs I decided to confront Slash after Erin told me,I ended up marching up to him with every intention of getting back with him but as soon as I looked in his eyes,I remembered what this would lead too.Duff would go crazy and I was already dating Gilby...and Slash was married!

I wondered why he looked so confused when I asked him why he had something with someone else and I still didn't understand his vendetta against Gilby except obviously me.

Gilby all this time had been telling me over and over that Slash hated me,he used me,he doesn't care about me and I believed him.It got so bad to the point where I thought everyone was out to get me and Gilby was the only person there for me but I soon came to a realisation that I was loved by many people but I didn't love Gilby,I was sure of it,he was meant to be a rebound but I got a little carried away.I figured Slash had changed me into a relationship girl,I just loved being in love,although I had only really had it once.

Erin and Su visited each day,Steven and Izzy despite us hardly seeing each other as much as we used to still came over,I left my cat Ozzy with Izzy and I think he'd grew quite attached and Steven and I talked about mine and Erin's current house as she was in the process of moving out and moving in with Axl and Steven was moving in with me which I still hadn't mentioned to Gilby.Erin was already down my throat about Edens birthday party being held at her house which I was certain was some time this week.

"hey,you're up early.."Su said walking over.

"I'm ready to leave."I sighed as I packed up all the things Erin brought to the hospital for me.

"well lucky for you Stas,I just spoke to the doctor and you can leave today...well after one more test"Su added.

"what test?"I asked skeptically as she blushed nervously.

"Ana..have you and Gilby had sex?"Su asked straight up as the question kinda shocked me.

"yes.."I said naively.

"I spoke to the doctor and I made my suggestion and he agreed that you should take a test."Su said as my eyes went wide.

"like a pregnancy test?"I gasped.

"exactly."Su said.

"no way."I said shaking my head,I hadn't even considered the fact that I could've been pregnant.I wasn't considering it,it wasn't happening.

"Ana.."Su began as I cut her off.

"su,I'm not stupid,I'm not pregnant,I don't care what type of intuition you think you have because you're pregnant but I was just on drugs,I'm fine."I sighed.

"are you sure?"Su asked as I nodded assure of it."just 2 months until your niece is born,you're second godchild."Su said as the word niece clicked in my head.

"It's a girl!"I asked excitedly as she nodded as I ran up to hug her. "Su I'm so happy for you."I smiled.

"Thankyou Ana,My intuition isn't always right but I know you'll be a great auntie and godparent to our daughter."She said sweetly.

"have you told Duff yet?"I asked.

"not yet,I haven't had the chance."She sighed.

"I'm sorry..this is all my fault."I groaned,I really admired Su for not resenting me.She was so kinda to me when all I had done was steal Duff,Like the night he was going to propose to her at the Rolling Stones show,it all came out about me and Slash and now she wanted to tell Duff the gender of their baby but it wasn't the time because I was in the hospital for overusing drugs.
I felt so guilty and I hated myself for being like this,I didn't intend to do any of that to her.