ᴀᴅᴅɪᴄᴛ

Anastasia's POV:

It had been a couple days since my argument with Duff who I had avoided like the plague for the past few days as I stayed with Slash and Adler in their attempt to comfort me.

"morning Ana."Steven said groggily walking into the kitchen.

"morning Steven."I smiled kicking my legs on the kitchen counter.

"ewh please don't tell my you f*cked on the kitchen counter too."Steven groaned pretending to gag.I won't lie Slash and I had been all around the apartment and Steven had caught us a couple times but it was a good distraction from all the chaos.

"We didn't."I nodded.

"not yet."Slash teased as Steven rolled his eyes.

"you guys make me so sick I might go tell Duff."Steven sighed as the mention of my brother name made it a little awkward. "I'm kidding."he said defending himself as we all slightly laughed.
"Anyway Alan called and said we need tour outfits."He shrugged.

"I have no money,I'm pretty sure any money I made from the shows went to Duffs apartment and I'm not even sure if I'm going to come on the tour at all."I signed.

"I'll buy it for you as long as you come on the tour." Slash offered sweetly.

"you'll buy me nice clothes?"I said surprised

"only if I get to take them off."Slash winked as Adler fake gagged.

"shut up Adler!"we said together as we smiled exchanging glances.

"Well let's go shopping then."Steven said sitting upright.

"what am I meant to wear?"I groaned

"Just wear my clothes again..or Stevens they come in little sizes"Slash taunted as Steven sarcastically laughed.

"Actually I'd like to go back home"I muttered questioning if I could even call it that.Right now I hated my brother and I hate the way he acted and they was he made me feel so much so I'd stayed with his best friends all week because I'd rather mope around their apartment doing basically nothing than even be anywhere near Duff.

"Well we could go shopping and go back to Duffs apartment when he's not there and you can bring your stuff here"Slash offered.

"I'd like that."I smiled as he nodded.

"Great more sleepless nights for me."Steven sighed.

"what..?"I muttered

"slash...harder slash,Slashhhhh!!"Steven mocked me in a high pitch voice moaning as my cheeks blushed pink with embarrassment.

"get used to it"Slash said bluntly "I'm going in the shower..you coming?"he offered as a smirk grew across my face.

"how the f*ck are you two gonna keep your hands off eachother on the tour if you can even shower apart?"Steven sighed as I hopped off the counter following him.

Slash's Pov:

"this is cute."Ana said browsing the clothes in the downtown stores

"hey Ana"Steven shouted from across the racks as she ignored him throwing a white fluffy coat over her shoulders.

"What do you think?"She said spinning around.

"It's nice..and f*cking expensive"I said surprised at the price tag higher than I could count.

"you offered to buy"She shrugged as she spotted a top-hat on the shelf as she excitedly placed it on my head.

"Anaaa"Steven slurred as she rolled her eyes.

"Wait Adler! It looks good,it suits you"She smiled admiring the hat on my head.

"It's sick."I agreed.

"Can you even see?"She giggled.

"I don't want to,I hate making eye contact with the crowd"I sighed.

"Interesting"she hummed

"ANA!"Adler shouted rushing over shoving all his clothes into my hands.

"I'm not buying your clothes too."I groaned.

"no look.Ana made the front page of Rolling Stone again"Adled chuckled holding up the magazine with Anastasia at the interview on the cover.

"well they kept in the part where they said f*ck Rolling Stone.Atleast they took it well"I said trying to be positive as I watched her eyes scan the paper as she snatched it out of Adlers hands.

"They called me a f*cking ADDICT?"On Rolling Stone Magazine.The front f*cking cover!"She said angrily.

"you wanna talk about it?"I asked unsure of what to do as she shook her head.

"I'm gonna f*cking kill my brother."She spat

"I still can't believe you smacked him across the face why didn't that make the cover."Steven joked as she strutted out the shop still wearing the coat as the clerks shouted at her as she realised and made a run for it down the strip with a stolen coat and a stolen magazine as Steven and I ran after her all the way to Duffs apartment.

"f*ck."She grunted panting.

"you want me to come in with you?"I offered as she shook her head.

"Nah that will just make him more pissed if he sees you,I'm hoping he's not home."she sighed as she grabbed the door handle and turned It reluctantly