ꜱʟᴜᴛ

Anastasia's Pov:

I finally got up after moping around all day and got ready.I wore my leopard skin bikini top and my black leather skirt with my thigh highs.

"Ana you do realise it's a busy club and-"my brother tried to argue

"I'm not changing."I said stubbornly folding my arms.I didn't like being told what to do,I hated being controlled it just made me want to do the opposite.

"If you insist."Duff shrugged as we walked down the sunset strip to the Whisky a Go Go.We met Izzy,Axl and Steven at the bar but no sign of Slash.

"Ana order your drink it's on me"Axl insisted as I stepped forward to order as I locked eyes with Slash from the other side of the bar. He nodded towards the outside smoking area as he stood up and walked out there. I ordered my drink and excused myself as I opened the heavy door.

I looked around as I saw the lighter reveal his face as he lit the cigarette between his lips and took a drag.I shivered in the cold as he offered me the cigarette but I shook my head declining it.

He shuffled around sliding his leather jacket off as he threw it over my shoulders.

"you left this morning in a hurry."he said deeply breaking the silence

"It was just a one night stand."I said as he blew smoke out.

"Was it?"he asked pushing his foot off the wall and standing up straight so he towered over me.

"Yeah and it didn't mean anything"I lied as he looked at me blankly. "It was just sex."I said folding my arms.

"If it didn't mean anything then why did you follow me out here"he said leaving me speechless "and if it's just sex then why are your legs still trembling and why do you react so much to my touch "he said smirking as he snaked his hand around my waist pulling me closer sending shivers around my body as I looked up at him.

"I don't know what you're talking about"I scoffed folding my arms.

"Do you want a reminder?"he teased me of it all,the feeling,the pleasure.

"f*ck this!"I said stomping my foot as I spun round attempting to leave but he grabbed my hand and pulled me back slamming his lips on to mine.I kissed him back but regret washed over me.

"don't take that jacket off."he demanded.

"why not."I argued back.

"I don't want anyone looking at you...especially when your dressed like a slut."he added as I gasped.

"fuck you Slash!"I shouted shoving him off me as I barged through the crowd.I downed my drink and ordered more shots.

"Ana you okay?"Duff asked as I glanced over at Slash talking to a group of rockstars as we locked eyes again as he wrapped his arm around some random groupie.Two can play at that game.I thought as I slammed my shot glass on the table dragging my brother over.

"You're introducing me to those people."I said pulling him by his collar.

"I don't know those people Ana"Duff complained

"Well introduce yourself then introduce me"I insisted as we joined the group.

"What do we have here?"One of the rockstars said smirking at me.

"Duff Mckagan and this is my sister Ana-"my brother began as I smiled.

"Anastasia...Pleasure to meet you."I said flirtatiously in a sweet tone as the guy looked me up and down

"Nikki Sixx. pleasure is all mine baby"he said smirking as I looked over at Slash.His jaw was clenched tightly as he walked over standing behind me.

I slid his jacket off my shoulders leaving just my bikini top on flaunting my boobs as I watched the other guys around exchange looks.

"Ana.I think you should leave it on"he whispered in my ear as I rolled my eyes.

"why,I wouldn't want anyone to think we're together...especially because I'm such a slut"I spat back throwing the jacket at him as I followed Nikki to the bar.

—————————————————————————

Slash's Pov:

I watched Anastasia at the Roxy talk to every guy in sight,I thought she was trying to make me jealous or she was just really f*cking friendly because people swarmed her and it was driving me crazy especially with that bikini top.

I singled for her her meet me outside as I attempted to win her over but I had a way with words that just made her storm off and get petty revenge on me like flirting with Nikki Sixx as I attempted to ignore her but something about her drove me crazy,whether it was her figure or her long blonde hair or her smile or her habit of rolling her eyes every time I said anything or it was probably the fact that she was my best friend/bandmates little sister and that she was off limits to me but I'd rather her be off limits to everyone else but me.