Chapter 135

Thank you all for 910K+ reads!!! I LOVE YOU ALL SO MUCH!!! Expect a double updates these days ;) xoxo

Enjoy!!
_______________________________________

Harry's POV:

“Oh c'moon!” I groaned and slammed my palm against the steering wheel out of frustration.

I had no fucking idea Paris would be so crowded at 11:30am. Everyone seemed so stressed, nothing compared to what I saw last night. Everyone was happy and excited, but today everyone's moody.

I rested my arm on the window as I waited. Traffic is so frustrating. It pisses me off. The thought of getting out of the car and punching each one in the line appeared in my head, making me chuckle. It would be fun, but it's just not worth it. It has stopped snowing for 10 minutes, but the streets are still dangerous for us to drive. However, that doesn't scare me the slighest.

I decided to call Rebecca and inform her. I was going to be late so I didn't want her to wait. I quickly dialed her number before bringing the phone to my ear. She answered on the third ring.

“Hello?” she asked quietly, making my stomach twist.

I furrowed my brows, not liking the way she sounded. There was a hint of something odd in her voice that confused me, but I decided to let it go since I knew she's been skeptical and thoughtful all day.

“Hey babe, I'm going to be late. There's a lot of traffic today.” I said, staring ahead at the line of cars.

“Okay.” she murmured. “I'll be waiting.”

“Are you okay?” I couldn't help but ask.

“Yeah. I'm fine.” she muttered. I pressed my lips in a flat line, knowing that she's half lying.

“Okay. I called you so you won't be worried. See you.” I said calmly, even though inside of me I was burning with need to be right next to her and make what ever tortures her go away.

“Okay, baby.” she said and ended the call.

I sighed as I shoved my phone back in my pocket. I ran a hand down my face before looking at the passenger seat where bags are placed, gifts for my girl. I could only imagine her wide eyes when she sees them and it only makes me smile.

A horn dragged me out of my imaginations and I turn my head to look at the car right next to mine. A driver with RayBans on is cursing and yelling at the guys at the front, amusing me with his attitude. Soon, more horns are heard and I'm stuck in a terrible chaos of noise.

I fucking hate traffic.

Rebecca's POV:

I was lying on my back, the soft and comfy matress making my body relax. I had my eyes glued on the white ceiling, the soft light of one lamp creating a calm aura in the room. I was trying to put everything in place, but nothing seemed to make sense.

Ashton's appearance did scare me. I wasn't expecting to see him again, especially in Paris. I though that now that I'm miles away, no lost soul from San Diego would be capable of making an appearance.

I sighed and pressed my lips in a tight line. Why can't I just stop thinking of all this? Why can't all these terrible things stop messing with me? I'm trying so hard to forget about them, but they're stuck in my brain.

Harry's absence helped me though. If he was here, I wouldn't be able to just lay down and think. He would've been right next to me, asking me multiple questions I till I give in and tell him everything. I can't tell him about my nightmares that involve him and a girl. I don't want to risk finding out the truth.