Saving Myself (Law and Order)

By LaurenLove18

Olivia had been through a lot. she'd lost herself. Including someone really important to her.. could she save... More

Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 4♡
Chapter 5♡
Chapter 6♡
Chapter 7♡
Chapter 8♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10♡
Chapter 11♡
Chapter 12♡
Chapter 13♡
Chapter 14♡
Chapter 15♡
Chapter 16♡
Chapter 17♡
Chapter 18♡
Chapter 19♡
Chapter 20♡
Chapter 21♡
Chapter 22♡
Chapter 23♡
Chapter 24♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 28♡
Chapter 26♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 31♡
Chapter 32♡
Chapter 33♡
Chapter 34♡
Chapter 35♡
Chapter 36♡
Chapter 37♡
Chapter 38♡
Chapter 39♡
Chapter 40♡
Chapter 41♡
Chapter 42♡
Chapter 43♡
Chapter 44♡
Chapter 45♡
Chapter 46♡
Chapter 47♡
Chapter 48♡
Chapter 49♡
Chapter 50♡
Chapter 51♡
Chapter 52♡
Chapter 53♡
Chapter 54♡
Chapter 55♡
Chapter 56♡
Chapter 57♡
Chapter 58♡
Chapter 59♡
Chapter 60♡
Chapter 61♡
Chapter 62♡
Chapter 63♡
Chapter 64♡
Chapter 65♡
Chapter 66♡
Chapter 67♡
Author's Note♡
Chapter 68♡
Update♡
Chapter 69♡
Chapter 70♡
Chapter 71♡
Chapter 72♡
Chapter 73♡
Chapter 74♡
Chapter 75♡
Chapter 76♡
Chapter 77♡
Chapter 78♡
Chapter 79♡
Chapter 80♡
Chapter 81♡
Chapter 82♡
Chapter 83♡
Chapter 84♡
Chapter 85♡
Chapter 86♡
Chapter 87♡
Chapter 88♡
Chapter 89♡
Chapter 90♡
Chapter 91♡
Chapter 92♡
Chapter 93♡
Chapter 94♡
Chapter 95♡
Chapter 96♡
Chapter 97♡
Chapter 98♡
Chapter 99♡
Chapter 100♡
Chapter 101♡
Chapter 102♡
Chapter 103♡
Chapter 104♡
Chapter 105♡
Chapter 106♡
Chapter 107♡
Chapter 108♡
Chapter 109♡
Chapter 110♡
Chapter 111♡
Chapter 112♡
Chapter 113♡
Chapter 114♡
Chapter 115♡
Author's Note
Chapter 116♡
Chapter 117♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 119♡
Chapter 120♡
Chapter 121♡
Chapter 122♡
Chapter 123♡
Chapter 124♡
Chapter 125♡
Chapter 126♡
Chapter 127♡
Chapter 128♡
Author's Note
Chapter 129♡
Chapter 130♡
Chapter 131♡
Chapter 132♡
Chapter 133♡
Chapter 134♡
Chapter 135♡
Chapter 136♡
Chapter 137♡
Chapter 138♡
Chapter 139♡
Chapter 140♡
Chapter 141♡
Chapter 142♡
Chapter 143♡
Chapter 144♡
Chapter 145♡
Chapter 146♡
Chapter 147♡
Chapter 148♡
Chapter 149♡
Chapter 150♡
Last Authour's Note!🥰

Chapter 25♡

128 3 3
By LaurenLove18

(Olivia's P.O.V)

As I settled Paige, I continued to talk to Nina. "I'll be at yours soon. Give me about 10 minutes." As she ended the call, I got my shoes on. I went to put one of my little girls to bed. "Mommy will be back soon. I love you baby girl." Kissing her forehead, I went back downstairs. Hearing Elliot laugh with Ariel. "Well, I love Fast and Furious. It's better than Fight Club!" They seemed to be getting on better. "Hi sweetie. Is everything ok?" Elliot touched my shoulder. "No.. not really. I have to go and see Nina. She called me in a panic. Paige is asleep. She's been
fed. I'll see you soon." Kissing him quickly, I told Ariel that I would see her later on. She wrote on her notepad..

See you later. Elliot is making me laugh.😊Xx. I felt better knowing that she was comfortable with him. I hugged her. Leaving the apartment, I rang Amanda. "Hey. No.. I'm on my way to see Nina. Could you meet me there please? It's pretty serious." She said yes. "Of course. See you in a bit." Getting there, I knocked on.. "Nina. Honey. It's Liv." As she opened the door, I was horrified. She was covered in bruises.. "Come here." Standing on the door step, she cried as I stepped indoors. As we went into her kitchen, she made me some coffee. "So.. yeah." My other best friend was upset.. As we sat down on her sofa, she told me everything. "We went out for a romantic evening. It was only dinner. I was excited. We are meant to be all still lovey dovey at this stage right?" I could see tears.. I touched her shoulder. "Yes. You are meant to be. How are you feeling regarding the pregnancy?" She cried even more. "I feel like giving up. Our little boy needs me." She continued to tell me about the incident. "He then started to drink more.. and more. We then got home. He accused me of cheating. He was blind drunk.. he tried to.." She fully sobbed as I held her. He tried to assault her. Had he actually seen her face?! It was black and blue..

"He's out.. I'm scared Olivia. For me and my little boy.' Asking her to pack a bag, I helped her. "I have a friend called Tucker who works with women at a charity. He can put you in a safe room for the night. I promise that you'll be 100% safe." Getting her coat on, I rang him as we headed out to my car. "Yeah. Are you at the women's safe house?" He said yes. "I need a huge favour." As Nina sat in the car, I explained everything to him. "Thankyou so much. He's out now.. but he's mostly likely drunk. OK. I'm on my way. Thankyou so much.' As we made our way, Nina asked if she was going to be ok. "You are going to be fine." She told me that Seth was probably on his way back to the apartment by now. "He'll know that I've gone. He told me not to leave! LIV!!" She was in such a state.. "Shh.. it's ok. It's alright." We saw Tucker outside the safe house. Taking her hand, she placed the other hand over her stomach. 'Hi Liv." We went inside.

"Hi Nina. I'm Tucker. We'll need you to fill out a form. Don't worry, it's just for your safety." As I checked in with Elliot, he asked if things were ok. "Paige is thinking that bedtime is play time." Giggling, he asked how Nina was. "She's not so good. I wanna kill Seth." Elliot seconded that.. "Just keep any eye out for his movements." He said that Ariel was reading. "I'll be home soon. Love you." He said that he loved me as well. "Everything looks fine here Nina. Thanks." Tucker took the form as we then we to see her bedroom for the night. "Well, we've got things stocked up in the kitchen if you need anything to eat. You can keep your phone. If he tries to call, we can instantly track his movements. We can also offer you counselling and therapy. If you need it. Also, we can help you arrange any appointments that you need to attend regarding your pregnancy as well." I thanked Tucker. "It's all good Olivia. I'll let you have some time."

When we were alone, I hugged her tightly. "Me and Amanda are always here if you need anything. We will get Seth ok? I promise you." Nina just thanked me. Showing her a picture of the girls, she cooed. "Ariel seems lovely. I'll love to meet her once I'm better." Saying goodnight, I said that I would call her in the morning. Amanda then met me outside. "How's she doing?" Sighing, I said that she was emotional. She's 26 weeks now. Seth is a idiot. Honestly.' Getting in the car, we made our way back to the unit. "How are the girls?" I smiled. "They are both wonderful." Asking how my goddaughters were, Amanda said that they were both well.

(Ariel's P.O.V)

Getting into bed, I thought about the therapy session. The lady was lovely. I really wanted to talk about the abuse that I suffered. My mom really hurt me..

"Go and entertain those guys for me. You know what to do. Go now!" I was wearing a skirt with a tank top.. this guy was like 28. "Hello sweetheart. You're pretty." His tounge slid down my throat. He was kissing me... his hand was on my leg. "Let's go upstairs.." As he held my hand, I became very aroused. "You.. are.. so gorgeous." As he kept kissing me, I became uncomfortable as he stared at me. "Undress. Now!" His hand clenched on to mine. "You're hurting me! Stop!!" He then started to assault me. Pain.. is all I felt for the next few hours. "You're a bitch.." His kisses on my neck felt wet. Slippery..

"Get off me! No! I'm not a bitch! Get off!" I tossed and turned... I heard a door open. "Ariel.. you're having a nightmare. Sweetie... wake up." I then shot up. "GET OFF ME!" Elliot then flinched as he placed his hands on the duvet. "It was just a nightmare. I can deal with them." Elliot could tell that what I was saying wasn't true. "You can talk about this. You don't have to tell me or Liv. You can write it down." I wanted to scream. I really did. Feeling the emotion rise up inside of me, I just burst into tears....

"My mom thought I was a bitch. She made me entertain older guys. She would be high. He touched me.. tried to assault me." Elliot placed his hand on my shoulder. "Could I ring Olivia please?" Getting the phone, he gave it to me.. "Hi Olivia. Yep. Could we talk when you get back please?" She said yes. "I'll stay with you." Elliot sat with me as we waited. "Paige is such a sweet little girl. I love my daughter. I'd like you to be a part of our family full time. I can see that Paige adores you too." I wrote something down..

I'd like to be a part of your family too. If that's ok?🙂

He smiled. "We will all talk about it soon ok?" As I began to get tired, Elliot stayed with me until I fully fell asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

24.4K 553 24
After 5 years Elliot has been gone. Olivia has moved on but what will happen when Elliot shows up in her office.
123 1 22
Rosey makes a point to find the truth about her complicated life but it soon becomes too hard to handle when it all comes knocking at her door all at...
55K 1.5K 46
Olivia leaves after Kathy and her got into the car accident, and Olivia saved her life, but her demons were real. But when Olivia comes back, she car...
24.1K 582 13
Elliot's gone but will he come back? Liv has two kids..... Is one of them Elliot's??? Read to find out