Saving Myself (Law and Order)

By LaurenLove18

Olivia had been through a lot. she'd lost herself. Including someone really important to her.. could she save... More

Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 4♡
Chapter 5♡
Chapter 6♡
Chapter 7♡
Chapter 8♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10♡
Chapter 11♡
Chapter 12♡
Chapter 13♡
Chapter 14♡
Chapter 15♡
Chapter 17♡
Chapter 18♡
Chapter 19♡
Chapter 20♡
Chapter 21♡
Chapter 22♡
Chapter 23♡
Chapter 24♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 28♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 26♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 31♡
Chapter 32♡
Chapter 33♡
Chapter 34♡
Chapter 35♡
Chapter 36♡
Chapter 37♡
Chapter 38♡
Chapter 39♡
Chapter 40♡
Chapter 41♡
Chapter 42♡
Chapter 43♡
Chapter 44♡
Chapter 45♡
Chapter 46♡
Chapter 47♡
Chapter 48♡
Chapter 49♡
Chapter 50♡
Chapter 51♡
Chapter 52♡
Chapter 53♡
Chapter 54♡
Chapter 55♡
Chapter 56♡
Chapter 57♡
Chapter 58♡
Chapter 59♡
Chapter 60♡
Chapter 61♡
Chapter 62♡
Chapter 63♡
Chapter 64♡
Chapter 65♡
Chapter 66♡
Chapter 67♡
Author's Note♡
Chapter 68♡
Update♡
Chapter 69♡
Chapter 70♡
Chapter 71♡
Chapter 72♡
Chapter 73♡
Chapter 74♡
Chapter 75♡
Chapter 76♡
Chapter 77♡
Chapter 78♡
Chapter 79♡
Chapter 80♡
Chapter 81♡
Chapter 82♡
Chapter 83♡
Chapter 84♡
Chapter 85♡
Chapter 86♡
Chapter 87♡
Chapter 88♡
Chapter 89♡
Chapter 90♡
Chapter 91♡
Chapter 92♡
Chapter 93♡
Chapter 94♡
Chapter 95♡
Chapter 96♡
Chapter 97♡
Chapter 98♡
Chapter 99♡
Chapter 100♡
Chapter 101♡
Chapter 102♡
Chapter 103♡
Chapter 104♡
Chapter 105♡
Chapter 106♡
Chapter 107♡
Chapter 108♡
Chapter 109♡
Chapter 110♡
Chapter 111♡
Chapter 112♡
Chapter 113♡
Chapter 114♡
Chapter 115♡
Author's Note
Chapter 116♡
Chapter 117♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 119♡
Chapter 120♡
Chapter 121♡
Chapter 122♡
Chapter 123♡
Chapter 124♡
Chapter 125♡
Chapter 126♡
Chapter 127♡
Chapter 128♡
Author's Note
Chapter 129♡
Chapter 130♡
Chapter 131♡
Chapter 132♡
Chapter 133♡
Chapter 134♡
Chapter 135♡
Chapter 136♡
Chapter 137♡
Chapter 138♡
Chapter 139♡
Chapter 140♡
Chapter 141♡
Chapter 142♡
Chapter 143♡
Chapter 144♡
Chapter 145♡
Chapter 146♡
Chapter 147♡
Chapter 148♡
Chapter 149♡
Chapter 150♡
Last Authour's Note!🥰

Chapter 16♡

204 4 8
By LaurenLove18

(Olivia's P.O.V)
Elliot and his mom were sat talking about his childhood with Charlie. "They were always thick as thieves. Always running around, playing together." Elliot giggled as he told a little story about him playing cops as a kid. "I remember buying him a costume for Halloween and he adored it. Charlie wanted to be a firefighter." Laughing as I sat down, I felt a kick. "Your daughter is going to keep me awake." Elliot smiled at me. "We are painting her bedroom tomorrow." His mom cooed at the thought of it. "That's so cute. I'm so excited to meet her. She may get a bit spoiled by her gran.' Laughing, I filled in her on our birth plan and everything. "I would like to go all natural.. but I am scared about pain." His mom then told me about how she got on. "Well, I had a C section with Charlie. He was quite stubborn." Elliot giggled. "I remember him always wanting to play with me when we were kids. Always chasing me around." His mom then took my hand. "I would like to give you a small gift for her. From me." She got her bag, took out a little box. Handing it to me. Opening it, it was a little necklace. With her name on it. "This is so, so lovely." Elliot hugged his mom. "She'll love it when she's older. Thankyou Nancy." Checking the time, she got her bag. "I'll leave you two lovebirds to it." Hugging her, she said to come to the house soon.

"We will." After she had left, Elliot held me in his arms. "We'll get the painting done and get stuff tomorrow. Right now, all I would like to do is snuggle up to you and sleep." He was sweet. I was already dressed for bed anyway. "I love you." His eyes were really dreamy. "I love you too beautiful." Going back upstairs, Elliot cleaned up. As I went into our bedroom, I looked in the spare room. Soon, it would all be decorated for a new baby. Getting into our bed, I let my body relax. My thoughts were getting better. I didn't find myself reaching for my pouch anymore.

"I'm not good enough for you. You deserve someone more better than me. You can leave you know." Elliot hated it when I shut down. "Elliot.. I'm saving you the pain. Please." Elliot took my hand. Telling me that I was amazing, strong, beautiful and courageous. "No matter how many times you scream, reach for your pouch or tell me to go away, I will never leave. I love you too much."

"Liv?" Elliot switched on the beside light. "I'm fine. I promise. I was just thinking." He touched my stomach. "Hey princess. I love you." Snuggling up to me, he kissed my hand as I smiled at me. "Are you sure that you're alright? How's counselling going?" I then thought about my phone call. She said that the feelings that I was experiencing was because I felt anxious because thoughts about the love of my life leaving me were making me upset. "I told her the truth. I told her that I was experiencing thoughts.. that you were going to leave me." He squeezed my hand as I cried. "I'm not leaving you. Being honest with her is a good step though.
It means that we can slowly move forward." Heading back off to sleep, he cuddled me. His hands were really soft. I appreciated him so much. He was amazing. "You're also very sweet too." No matter how many times I wanted to relapse.. go back to cutting, he always managed to calm me down. "I think her bedroom should be neutral colours." I kinda thought the same. "She might be a girly girl and dream of pink wallpaper, teddies, make up and new shoes.' Elliot shuddered at the thought of her even liking make up. "She's going to be stunning.. just like you."

Sleeping, he cuddled me as I closed my eyes. 'I love you Benson." Kissing him, I said that I adored him.

Thinking about our little angel.. I thought about who she would look like more. How our mother daughter relationship would be like. Opening the little box, I gasped at how beautiful the necklace looked. It was so cute.  Placing it back in the box, I heard my phone ring. It was 11.00pm. It was Amanda.

"Hey. Are you ok?" Hearing her cry, I was now concerned. "No.. Carisi and I have split up." Sitting up, I heard Elliot move.. "Oh no..  what's happened?" Getting my dressing gown on, I went downstairs into our comfy area. Sitting on the sofa, I let her explain. 'He loves you and the girls to bits. Are you sure he's not hiding anything?" Amanda knew that she could tell me anything. She had been working on her addiction. "I feel like going to the casino right now.." I urged her not to.. "Amanda. I know it must feel like the end of the world right now. But, you are going to get through this. I promise." Letting her cry, she said how much she really liked him. "You did like him a lot. Me and Nina will host a girls night at her place soon. I'll ask her about it." Thanking me, I said that she didn't need to do that. "You're one of my best friends. I'll speak to you tomorrow."

After the phone call ended, I felt another wave of pain. I was now heading towards 40 weeks.. "little girl.. please stay in there a bit longer." Braxton Hicks were not a joke. "I hope you come on your date. Her date was the 20th November. Heading back upstairs to our bedroom, I placed my phone on the beside table. Nestling my neck into my man's.. and sleeping soundly.♡

Things were ok.

"Liv. You'll leave him. Do as I say. You and that baby are better off without him."

Author's Note:

So.. I love a cliffhanger! Who do you think is mentally taunting Olivia? Let me know what you think.💜

Lauren x

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.1K 69 16
This story has sensitive content. If you are easily offended or triggered please do not read! This emo love story has it's heart aching moments. Wha...
55K 1.5K 46
Olivia leaves after Kathy and her got into the car accident, and Olivia saved her life, but her demons were real. But when Olivia comes back, she car...
2.3K 56 21
After Elliot left liv changed but what will happen when a person from the past shows up for help and who is the person from her past??
24.1K 582 13
Elliot's gone but will he come back? Liv has two kids..... Is one of them Elliot's??? Read to find out