Saving Myself (Law and Order)

By LaurenLove18

Olivia had been through a lot. she'd lost herself. Including someone really important to her.. could she save... More

Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 4♡
Chapter 5♡
Chapter 6♡
Chapter 7♡
Chapter 8♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10♡
Chapter 11♡
Chapter 12♡
Chapter 13♡
Chapter 14♡
Chapter 16♡
Chapter 17♡
Chapter 18♡
Chapter 19♡
Chapter 20♡
Chapter 21♡
Chapter 22♡
Chapter 23♡
Chapter 24♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 28♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 26♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 31♡
Chapter 32♡
Chapter 33♡
Chapter 34♡
Chapter 35♡
Chapter 36♡
Chapter 37♡
Chapter 38♡
Chapter 39♡
Chapter 40♡
Chapter 41♡
Chapter 42♡
Chapter 43♡
Chapter 44♡
Chapter 45♡
Chapter 46♡
Chapter 47♡
Chapter 48♡
Chapter 49♡
Chapter 50♡
Chapter 51♡
Chapter 52♡
Chapter 53♡
Chapter 54♡
Chapter 55♡
Chapter 56♡
Chapter 57♡
Chapter 58♡
Chapter 59♡
Chapter 60♡
Chapter 61♡
Chapter 62♡
Chapter 63♡
Chapter 64♡
Chapter 65♡
Chapter 66♡
Chapter 67♡
Author's Note♡
Chapter 68♡
Update♡
Chapter 69♡
Chapter 70♡
Chapter 71♡
Chapter 72♡
Chapter 73♡
Chapter 74♡
Chapter 75♡
Chapter 76♡
Chapter 77♡
Chapter 78♡
Chapter 79♡
Chapter 80♡
Chapter 81♡
Chapter 82♡
Chapter 83♡
Chapter 84♡
Chapter 85♡
Chapter 86♡
Chapter 87♡
Chapter 88♡
Chapter 89♡
Chapter 90♡
Chapter 91♡
Chapter 92♡
Chapter 93♡
Chapter 94♡
Chapter 95♡
Chapter 96♡
Chapter 97♡
Chapter 98♡
Chapter 99♡
Chapter 100♡
Chapter 101♡
Chapter 102♡
Chapter 103♡
Chapter 104♡
Chapter 105♡
Chapter 106♡
Chapter 107♡
Chapter 108♡
Chapter 109♡
Chapter 110♡
Chapter 111♡
Chapter 112♡
Chapter 113♡
Chapter 114♡
Chapter 115♡
Author's Note
Chapter 116♡
Chapter 117♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 119♡
Chapter 120♡
Chapter 121♡
Chapter 122♡
Chapter 123♡
Chapter 124♡
Chapter 125♡
Chapter 126♡
Chapter 127♡
Chapter 128♡
Author's Note
Chapter 129♡
Chapter 130♡
Chapter 131♡
Chapter 132♡
Chapter 133♡
Chapter 134♡
Chapter 135♡
Chapter 136♡
Chapter 137♡
Chapter 138♡
Chapter 139♡
Chapter 140♡
Chapter 141♡
Chapter 142♡
Chapter 143♡
Chapter 144♡
Chapter 145♡
Chapter 146♡
Chapter 147♡
Chapter 148♡
Chapter 149♡
Chapter 150♡
Last Authour's Note!🥰

Chapter 15♡

220 5 7
By LaurenLove18

(Elliot's P.O.V)

After everyone had left, I started to clean up. This evening had been so special. I couldn't believe that we were having a girl. I was really happy. As I went into the kitchen with the plates, Liv was laying down on the sofa. "Hey you." Turning to look at me, she smiled. "What are you looking at?" She giggled. "More clothes, bedroom ideas and just general mom stuff." I was nearly finished with the washing up when I suggested that we should paint the bedroom now that we both knew the gender. "Yes! I would love to start doing that." After I had cleaned up, I sat down with her for a bit. "You don't understand how stunning you truly are." Seeing her blush furiously, I smiled at her. "You know I don't like compliments babe. "Well, I'm going to give you one a day." As we decided what to eat, the doorbell rang. "Who could that be?" Getting up to answer it, Liv rang the therapist.

"Charlie?! What happened?" Letting my brother come in, he explained. "Those 2 boys who beat me up last time came to the house. They want 5 grand Elliot. They also scared Mom and Chloe." I was now really concerned. After getting the medical kit, I cleaned up his face. "Oh no Charlie. What happened?" Olivia came and sat down with us. "Nothing big. How have you been feeling lately?" She went to make some lemon tea. "Well, I'm feeling ok. Your niece surely likes to be awake." My brother laughed. "Aw. I'm excited to meet her." As she sat down, I demanded that my brother stayed with us. "I'm worried about you. We'll investigate this." He agreed to stay. "I'll ring Mom. See you in a bit."

Seeing him head outside, Liv rubbed my shoulder. "We'll help him. I've booked my session for tomorrow morning." She was very understanding. "I love you." She told me the same. "I needed that mug of tea. I'm going to go upstairs, get ready for bed and have an early night." Kissing her, she giggled. "You can tell that she's going to be just like her mommy." Writing down some information about another case, I was shocked to find out that I knew the other guy's dad. Writing down his contact details, I went to check on Olivia. As I went upstairs, she was laying down. I could hear her snoring.😂 Getting ready for bed, I put on a sweatshirt with some jogging bottoms. Jumping into bed, I positioned myself so that I could still cuddle her. Charlie seemed so quiet earlier. He was my baby brother. I hated knowing that he was in danger. As my eyes started to close, I let my mind drift..

"Daddy? Why is mommy crying?" Hearing Liv, I went to find her. Picking up our little girl. Finding her in our bathroom.. "Mommy.." My partner was crying too.. she had a pin in her hand. "Liv.. listen. Babe. You are more than your scars.." She turned to look at me. "I can't open up to you Ell.. my little girl shouldn't have to see me in pain." She then gave her a cuddle. "Mommy. I love you." My heart melted every time she said that.

Waking up, I felt Liv's hands wrap around my torso.. "Ell.. are you ok?" Kissing her, I mumbled that I was ok. "Just had a dream Liv." She kissed me back. "I'm surprised I'm able to sleep. This stage of the pregnancy is where you become uncomfortable." Giggling, Olivia rubbed her hand on my chest. "I'm not exactly tired right now.." I knew what the gorgeous woman in my life was doing.. she knew how to turn me on..😍 "Liv.." I then felt her lips touch my ear. "You're so gonna get it." Getting on top of her, she gasped in my ear as I got ready to delve inside of her. I was gentle as she was delicate right now. 'Ahhh.. Elliot. Go a bit faster.." As her voice lowered, I pleasured her.. "You're so good.." She was moaning.. "Fuck.." I went at a slow rhythm.. feeling myself start to loosen. Placing my hands on her legs.. she looked amazing. Thrusting even harder, I started sweating.. "Olivia Beson.. you're so fucking sexy." Feeling her arms caress my arms, she moaned even lower.. "Oh baby.. Ell.. fuck." As I climaxed, she kissed me. "You're so good. God, I love you."

"You're always so loving.. it's cute." Hopefully my baby brother didn't hear us. As we held one another, I thought about what she said before. In the dream..

'I can't open up to you.."

What if that was really true? The one thing I learnt about being with her is that she didn't like to be pushed. She would become very defensive. Shut down even. The worst thing was that she was very vulnerable right now. Hearing her snore lightly, I settled down. I hope things would be alright. As it got to 5am, I got up. Rubbing my eyes, I went to the bathroom. Getting my uniform out for work. Switching the shower on, I heard someone knocking on our bedroom door. It was my brother. "Morning. Are you alright? Did you sleep well?" He said that he was good. "Talking to you last night really helped." He then said he would be downstairs. "Love you bro." He said it back.

As I stepped in, the water hit my face. I felt refreshed. I couldn't believe that we were having a girl. Liv already knew that I was going to be overprotective. It would be nice to have a little princess running around in our apartment. It was going to be fun. "Elliot!" Hearing Liv call me, I turned the shower off. "What's up babe?" She squealed. "They are having a sale at Barney's!" I giggled.

"We can go this afternoon. Let's get ready for work." As Olivia stood up, she winced. "Braxton Hicks are like so not funny."  I helped her walk to the bathroom. "I'll be downstairs." Going into the kitchen, I saw my brother eating. "Hey. What are you going to do today?" Charlie sighed. "I'm going to maybe see my girlfriend, get some studying done. Are you at work today?" Saying yes, I offered to drop him home. "Mom will wanna know where I've been." Drinking the rest of my coffee, I suggested him to be honest with her. "It's the best thing you can do." Shouting Olivia, she said that she was ready. "I'm just trying to walk down the stairs." Charlie laughed. "Shh.." Getting his coat on, I saw my beautiful girlfriend stand there with that look.. "You're so lucky that you're handsome." Feeling her lips peck my cheek, we got some fruit. "Breakfast." She laughed as we made our way to work.

"It's been great that you've spent time with us Charlie." Olivia loved my family so much. "I know. Thanks for having me." Driving up to the family home, Mom opened the door. "Oh hi you two." Getting out, I gave her a quick hug. "Hi Mom. We are a bit late for work. But, see you Sunday?" She always loved family time on a Sunday. And with Liv being pregnant, she was even more insistent. "Of course sweetheart. Hi Liv." She waved to her. "Thanks Elliot.' Charlie hugged me. "It's ok bro. See you on Sunday."

We got to work. Cragen updated us on the case. "We have Sophie and Piper coming in to take statements. How are you feeling Liv?" Kissing her cheek, I headed to my desk. "I'm ok thanks Sarge." I then started looking at some details about the 2 guys who had kidnapped the girls. "Right, his name is Zack Manor. He's 25. He lives on Pennywood Street near the girls club." Fin piped up. "He's actually on the move. On the street near the newsagents!" Grabbing my coat, me and Fin headed out. "See you soon." Liv shouted. I turned back. "Love you."

(Olivia's P.O.V)

As I wrote up the warrant for the guys, I saw a call coming through. It was from the counsellor. "Hi. Yes. I'm still coming to my appointment this afternoon. Of course. I'll see you later." After that quick call, I finished writing up the warrant. I felt myself yawning. Getting some water, flutters were going off in my stomach. Amanda then saw me. "Hey. How are you feeling?" Smiling coyly, she asked for updates. "Well, the weekend was great. Elliot loves to just take care of me. We are thinking about painting the spare bedroom soon." Talking about the idea of a triple date, Amanda seemed really cool about it. 'That would be so good. Carisi and I are getting on better."
we went back to our desks. Elliot texted me.

Have you managed to type up the warrant yet?💗xxx

Typing, I just finished it off.

Yes I did. Did you find Zack?

As Fin came in with the guy, I asked where Elliot was. "He's outside." Getting my coat, I popped outside. "Babe. Be careful." Zack started cursing at him. "SHUT UP!" Elliot was clearly angry. Bringing him inside, he shoved him in the interigation room. "I got the warrant for you." Giving him the piece of paper, his hand touched my stomach. It felt so, so soft. "My little girl hey?" I was in love with him. "I'll be back soon. I'll need to also contact my mate about Charlie. See you soon."

Amanda looked at me as I sat back down at my desk. "So, how's Nina?" I had heard from her. She seemed ok. Happy even. "She's alright. Her pregnancy is going pretty well. Seth seems very invloved." Amanda said that Bille and Jessie asked her questions about Carisi. "About if you're dating you mean?" She said yes. "Well.. are you dating?"

Amanda went to get some more details on the case. Finding some more information, I was shocked to see that the guy that Elliot was talking about had been in jail for sexual assault. The 2 girls who had been found were with Finn and Munch in another room. Getting questioned. My hand immediately stuck to my stomach. "Mommy will always protect you baby girl. She loves you so much." Going to the room, Finn turned around. "Hey Liv. This is Ariel and Bea." They looked scared. Petrified. "Hi girls. We'll do our best to get this guy." As I sat with Finn, we asked them as many questions as we could. "He touched me all over my body. He then... got me to kiss him. About 7 times." She explained more and more as her friend did her best to comfort her. "You don't have to tell us any more." Seeing them both cry hurt me. "Thankyou for your time."

I made my way next door. I knew what my boyfriend was doing. Heading in, I saw the guy sneering at him. "I will ask you again.. did you know that she was 16?" He continued to laugh.. "You've sexually assaulted 2 girls. You're going to jail pal." Elliot nearly roughed him up. "Ell.." He glanced at me. "Take him to the cells." I took him there as Elliot stayed with the girls. "We've charged him with sexual assault." They both sighed in relief.. tears running down their cheeks. "You'll be ok."

After that hard day, we both decided to head  home. "I'm going to look at the Barney's sale online later babe." Elliot kissed me as we got in the car. "Today was very successful." He then spoke to me about how therapy was helping us. "I had my chat yesterday in the afternoon with the therapist. She was saying that I should be more open with you about how I'm feeling. I'm petrified about being a mom. Fear is consuming me." Ell reached for my hand as we reached home. "Whenever you feel anxious, just remember that I'm here whenever you need me." As we got in, I felt a kick. "Hey baby girl. I think mommy needs to eat as you're clearly hungry.' As we got in, I went to take a shower as Elliot decided what to cook.

"Are you sure you don't mind cooking again?" I wrapped my arms around his waist. "No. I actually really like cooking. It's good practise for when she's here." Heading to the bathroom, I got undressed. Looking at my changing body shape in the mirror, I remembered what the girls said.

"You're going to be an amazing mommy. How are you dealing with the self harm?" Only Amanda and Nina knew the extent of my problem. "It's getting worse. I can't even tell the one guy who I love to pieces about it. I mainly do it when I'm stressed.' Thinking about my pouch with the razor blades, and pins in it.. I felt so ashamed. "We've got your back." Nina hugged me.

As I stepped into the shower, I felt the water touch my face. I was going to get this problem sorted. Me and Elliot had decided on a name for our little angel. We were going to call her Paige. Paige Ashleigh Stabler.

It sounded so sweet. Stepping out of the shower, I wrapped the towel around my body and another one around my hair. Going into our bedroom, I took out my warm, cosy pyjamas. I liked being comfortable as I was becoming bigger. I was now 37 weeks. She was determined. Just like me. Getting dressed, I saw my phone buzz. It was Elliot's mom. "Hi Nancy. How are you?" She said that she was doing well. "I wanted to give you and my son something personal for my granddaughter." She was really nice. "Ok. Would you like to pop over now? Elliot is just making dinner." She said that sounded perfect. "See you soon."

Getting my pyjamas on, I felt so cosy. I then put some perfume on. Heading downstairs, I saw my boyfriend sitting outside in our garden. Sliding the door open, he stared at me. "God. I'm so lucky. Come here." Sitting on his knee, he graced my cheek with his finger. 'Your mom rang earlier. She said that she has a present for me." He kissed me. "My mom's cute." Looking out at the night sky, Elliot suggested to start on the bedroom tomorrow. "That sounds good. I may pop to Amanda's tomorrow after work. Are you working from home tomorrow?" He said that he was. "Cool." Hearing the doorbell ring, I went to answer it. "Hi Nancy. Your son is outside relaxing in the garden." Walking towards the porch door, I felt another hard kick. "Hi baby. Please calm down for mommy." She was going to be into sports.. I knew it. Fear was still there.. but I needed to keep being open. I loved feeling her kick. Protecting her was mine and Elliot's main priority.

Looking at Elliot talking to his mom. That made me very happy.💜

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4K 7 37
Have you ever loved someone so much that you would do anything in your power to save them? With love , heartbreak , emotions , and time not your thei...
189K 3.5K 75
Set during current time frame. Elliot and Olivia haven't seen each other since his abrupt resignation over four years ago. A twist of fate with a c...
24.4K 553 24
After 5 years Elliot has been gone. Olivia has moved on but what will happen when Elliot shows up in her office.
40.6K 1.2K 31
The same mixed up love of Olivia and Elliot. They were suppose to get married but she's kidnapped. It's one hell of an adventure.