Saving Myself (Law and Order)

By LaurenLove18

Olivia had been through a lot. she'd lost herself. Including someone really important to her.. could she save... More

Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 4♡
Chapter 5♡
Chapter 6♡
Chapter 7♡
Chapter 8♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10♡
Chapter 12♡
Chapter 13♡
Chapter 14♡
Chapter 15♡
Chapter 16♡
Chapter 17♡
Chapter 18♡
Chapter 19♡
Chapter 20♡
Chapter 21♡
Chapter 22♡
Chapter 23♡
Chapter 24♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 28♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 26♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 31♡
Chapter 32♡
Chapter 33♡
Chapter 34♡
Chapter 35♡
Chapter 36♡
Chapter 37♡
Chapter 38♡
Chapter 39♡
Chapter 40♡
Chapter 41♡
Chapter 42♡
Chapter 43♡
Chapter 44♡
Chapter 45♡
Chapter 46♡
Chapter 47♡
Chapter 48♡
Chapter 49♡
Chapter 50♡
Chapter 51♡
Chapter 52♡
Chapter 53♡
Chapter 54♡
Chapter 55♡
Chapter 56♡
Chapter 57♡
Chapter 58♡
Chapter 59♡
Chapter 60♡
Chapter 61♡
Chapter 62♡
Chapter 63♡
Chapter 64♡
Chapter 65♡
Chapter 66♡
Chapter 67♡
Author's Note♡
Chapter 68♡
Update♡
Chapter 69♡
Chapter 70♡
Chapter 71♡
Chapter 72♡
Chapter 73♡
Chapter 74♡
Chapter 75♡
Chapter 76♡
Chapter 77♡
Chapter 78♡
Chapter 79♡
Chapter 80♡
Chapter 81♡
Chapter 82♡
Chapter 83♡
Chapter 84♡
Chapter 85♡
Chapter 86♡
Chapter 87♡
Chapter 88♡
Chapter 89♡
Chapter 90♡
Chapter 91♡
Chapter 92♡
Chapter 93♡
Chapter 94♡
Chapter 95♡
Chapter 96♡
Chapter 97♡
Chapter 98♡
Chapter 99♡
Chapter 100♡
Chapter 101♡
Chapter 102♡
Chapter 103♡
Chapter 104♡
Chapter 105♡
Chapter 106♡
Chapter 107♡
Chapter 108♡
Chapter 109♡
Chapter 110♡
Chapter 111♡
Chapter 112♡
Chapter 113♡
Chapter 114♡
Chapter 115♡
Author's Note
Chapter 116♡
Chapter 117♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 119♡
Chapter 120♡
Chapter 121♡
Chapter 122♡
Chapter 123♡
Chapter 124♡
Chapter 125♡
Chapter 126♡
Chapter 127♡
Chapter 128♡
Author's Note
Chapter 129♡
Chapter 130♡
Chapter 131♡
Chapter 132♡
Chapter 133♡
Chapter 134♡
Chapter 135♡
Chapter 136♡
Chapter 137♡
Chapter 138♡
Chapter 139♡
Chapter 140♡
Chapter 141♡
Chapter 142♡
Chapter 143♡
Chapter 144♡
Chapter 145♡
Chapter 146♡
Chapter 147♡
Chapter 148♡
Chapter 149♡
Chapter 150♡
Last Authour's Note!🥰

Chapter 11♡

225 7 8
By LaurenLove18

(Olivia's P.O.V)

My two best friends coming over to ours for the evening had really cheered me up. We just had a really good gossip about their love lives. 'Seth is so sweet. He's already excited to become a dad. I'm quite scared. How is it? Like, being able to carry a human being inside of you?" Sighing with relief as I sat up on the bed, I was honest with her. 'It is difficult. You need the toilet 24/7. You're constantly hungry. Clothes don't really fit you. But, you're lucky because Seth sounds like he would tell you that you're stunning regardless.' Nina hugged me as Amanda ate some of the snacks that she'd brought. 'So, are you hoping for a little Stabler boy or a Benson girl?' I smiled. 'Well, I don't mind. I would love either. How about I show you some colour schemes for the bedroom?"

They both seemed very eager.

"This is option 1." They both gasped. "This is so cute." Amanda looked at it a bit more. "The different shades of pink are so cute. Aw. I like it Liv." Nina cooed at it. "It makes me think that I'm having a girl now. I adore this.' We looked at more  as we continued to make choices. As it got later into the evening, Amanda looked at her phone. She smiled. "Carisi said that he'll take care of the girls tonight. He's too sweet." I reminded her that we needed to know when they were free for a double date. "That sounds like a fab idea!" Nina seemed very quiet. Sitting beside her, I offered a hug. "I'm just thinking.. that's all."

Elliot had popped out to see his brother so it was just us ladies. "Let me just ring Seth." Nina put the call on speaker. "Hi beautiful. How is it at Liv's? I miss you." He sounded so nice. "It's great. Aw, I miss you as well." As she went downstairs, Amanda asked if I had packed for tomorrow night. "Thanks for offering to cover my shift. I really appreicate it." She said that it was no trouble. "I don't mind doing it." Asking if I had packed for our hotel stay, I confessed that I'd not had the time. "Between working, feeling ill and seeing how Elliot is, I've not sat down." Giggling, we looked at other bedroom ideas.

(Baby girl bedroom idea♡)

(Baby boy bedroom idea)

"I should get going." Amanda looked at the time. "It's been fab spending time with you both. We'll look forward to meeting the new addition." Placing her hand on my stomach, she felt small little kicks. "Hey baby. Your mommy and daddy are the best." Smiling, I hugged her. "See you tomorrow. Give the girls a kiss from their godmother.' As she left, Nina said bye to her as well. My other bestie seemed pretty quiet. "What's up?" Asking if we could go downstairs, I heard my phone buzz.

My brother is doing well. I hope you enjoyed your time with the girls. My mom said to say hi. She'd like to see us next weekend. I'm so ready to just tease and love you this weekend.😍Xx

Giggling at his message, we decided to make some hot chocolate. "Seth is really kind. Sweet. And he's very caring." I knew that she was frightened. We both felt scared at times. We were both independent. "Why don't you just take time out for you?" Nina leaned her head to the side. "How do you know everything?" Laughing, I admitted that I didn't exactly know everything. "Seth wants to meet you and Elliot. He says I talk about you all the time." I smiled. "Well, that's lovely. How about we go on a double date the weekend after?" Saying that would be a good idea, she got ready to go just as Elliot came back. "My goodness." He hugged me as Nina said bye. "See you two lovebirds soon."

As I made my way towards my lovely boyfriend, I felt his hands squeeze on my bottom.. "You're becoming more curvy every day." His smile made me so happy. "You're cute. Thankyou. I really appreicate you making me feel good." Going upstairs, we both settled into bed. As he rubbed my stomach, I asked about his brother. "Well, I questioned him. His mates hurt him. I had to arrest one of them. Mom then rang me. As I texted you, she asked about her grandchild." I loved his mom so much. "So.. do I get a sneek peek at the loving that you're promising me this weekend?" Slowly unbuttoning his shirt, he kissed my neck.. "Of course you do."

I couldn't wait for the weekend.♡

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

150 11 10
One criminal took her remaining family and her life fell apart, It takes her time to realize not all family shares blood. Can she save her new family...
37.9K 606 15
A PTSD-stricken Olivia Benson returns to work after a month off of recovering from her captivity by William Lewis. Elliot returns to check on her aft...
40.6K 1.2K 31
The same mixed up love of Olivia and Elliot. They were suppose to get married but she's kidnapped. It's one hell of an adventure.
50.6K 1.1K 19
When Elliot shows up in Manhattan after twelve long years, he comes home to more than he expects. Will the relief of seeing her partner again be enou...