Saving Myself (Law and Order)

Por LaurenLove18

Olivia had been through a lot. she'd lost herself. Including someone really important to her.. could she save... Más

Chapter 1♡
Chapter 2♡
Chapter 3♡
Chapter 4♡
Chapter 5♡
Chapter 6♡
Chapter 7♡
Chapter 8♡
Chapter 9 ♡
Chapter 10♡
Chapter 11♡
Chapter 12♡
Chapter 13♡
Chapter 14♡
Chapter 15♡
Chapter 16♡
Chapter 17♡
Chapter 18♡
Chapter 19♡
Chapter 20♡
Chapter 21♡
Chapter 22♡
Chapter 23♡
Chapter 24♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 28♡
Chapter 25♡
Chapter 26♡
Chapter 27♡
Chapter 31♡
Chapter 32♡
Chapter 33♡
Chapter 34♡
Chapter 35♡
Chapter 36♡
Chapter 37♡
Chapter 38♡
Chapter 39♡
Chapter 40♡
Chapter 41♡
Chapter 42♡
Chapter 43♡
Chapter 44♡
Chapter 45♡
Chapter 46♡
Chapter 47♡
Chapter 48♡
Chapter 49♡
Chapter 50♡
Chapter 51♡
Chapter 52♡
Chapter 53♡
Chapter 54♡
Chapter 55♡
Chapter 56♡
Chapter 57♡
Chapter 58♡
Chapter 59♡
Chapter 60♡
Chapter 61♡
Chapter 62♡
Chapter 63♡
Chapter 64♡
Chapter 65♡
Chapter 66♡
Chapter 67♡
Author's Note♡
Chapter 68♡
Update♡
Chapter 69♡
Chapter 70♡
Chapter 71♡
Chapter 72♡
Chapter 73♡
Chapter 74♡
Chapter 75♡
Chapter 76♡
Chapter 77♡
Chapter 78♡
Chapter 79♡
Chapter 80♡
Chapter 81♡
Chapter 82♡
Chapter 83♡
Chapter 84♡
Chapter 85♡
Chapter 86♡
Chapter 87♡
Chapter 88♡
Chapter 89♡
Chapter 90♡
Chapter 91♡
Chapter 92♡
Chapter 93♡
Chapter 94♡
Chapter 95♡
Chapter 96♡
Chapter 97♡
Chapter 99♡
Chapter 100♡
Chapter 101♡
Chapter 102♡
Chapter 103♡
Chapter 104♡
Chapter 105♡
Chapter 106♡
Chapter 107♡
Chapter 108♡
Chapter 109♡
Chapter 110♡
Chapter 111♡
Chapter 112♡
Chapter 113♡
Chapter 114♡
Chapter 115♡
Author's Note
Chapter 116♡
Chapter 117♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 118♡
Chapter 119♡
Chapter 120♡
Chapter 121♡
Chapter 122♡
Chapter 123♡
Chapter 124♡
Chapter 125♡
Chapter 126♡
Chapter 127♡
Chapter 128♡
Author's Note
Chapter 129♡
Chapter 130♡
Chapter 131♡
Chapter 132♡
Chapter 133♡
Chapter 134♡
Chapter 135♡
Chapter 136♡
Chapter 137♡
Chapter 138♡
Chapter 139♡
Chapter 140♡
Chapter 141♡
Chapter 142♡
Chapter 143♡
Chapter 144♡
Chapter 145♡
Chapter 146♡
Chapter 147♡
Chapter 148♡
Chapter 149♡
Chapter 150♡
Last Authour's Note!🥰

Chapter 98♡

180 2 10
Por LaurenLove18

(Elliot's P.O.V)

As we were both at work tonight, me and Olivia decided to just have a couple of moments to ourselves before the kids woke up.

"My heart broke for Ariel last night. Dawson is away in prison and she's still upset. I'm sure I heard her in the kitchen last night. She looks for her ciagrettes. She feels like she needs them." Olivia agreed with me. "It's not the healthiest way to cope is it Ell?" We then discussed what would be a good option. "Maybe she needs to talk to her mentor at school or something." Getting up, Olivia put her dressing gown on. Wrapping my arms around her, she giggled. "You're so cute." As she turned around, I kissed her. "I have my first counselling session today as well. It's at 11am." She said that was good. "I'm really proud of you." As we went into the hallway, I knocked on Caleb's bedroom door. "Da da!" I hugged him. "Hey buddy! Morning!" He wrapped his arms around me.. giving me a hug. Olivia went to check on our daughters. "Morning Mommy! My sleep was great. I might practice some cheerleading moves out in the garden today." Paige then kissed me on the cheek. "That sounds good." As she went into the bathroom, I kissed my little boy. "Morning mama." Stroking my hand through his brown curly hair, I smiled. "Morning baby."

As Elliot took Paige and Caleb downstairs, I knocked on Ariel's bedroom door. "Morning sweetie. I'd like to talk to you." Sitting up, she wiped tears from her eyes. "Sure. What's up?" I told her that we all loved her. "You're amazing, caring, funny, sweet and talented." She glanced at me. "We put him away for good Ariel. He can't hurt you anymore." She hugged me. "I'm sorry. I'm sorry for lashing out. I'm sorry for being awful. I know what I'm meant to do.. I just need to make the first step." I also reminded her that she had been sober for 5 months. "Baby girl, me and your dad are so proud of you for reaching that milestone. Ria and Jason have done an amazing job of helping you." She agreed. "They've been great. School is helping too." She then asked if her, me and her dad could talk later. "Of course we can." She then jumped up. "I can smell dad's famous pancakes and I can't miss them!" I gave her another hug. "I promise that I'll talk to my mentor today Mom."

As we all sat down for breakfast, Mom placed Caleb in his highchair. "Reakfast?" Mom got some cereal and we all spoke about what was happening this weekend as it was Friday. "Well, me and Ria are planning a campaign to possibly let the school hold a formal dance. It could be a fab idea." As the girls spoke about stuff, Elliot told me that he had an idea for venues. "Awesome babe. I'd love to look at them." Caleb then put his spoon down on his highchair. "One mommy." Wiping his cheeks, the girls thanked us for breakfast. Ariel's phone then went off. "It's just Ria. Can she pop over to our house this afternoon?" Both of us said yes. "I'm going to freshen up so that I'm ready to meet my new mentor."

She hugged me from behind. "I love you Dad." My heart swelled. "I love you too Ari."

(Ariel's P.O.V)

As I turned on the shower, I jumped in. My mind felt calm today. I just wanted to keep my promise to Mom. Everything was calming down. I just needed to be open. I used my strawberry shower gel. It smelt amazing. Jason ran on my mind too. After what he'd wrote on that piece of paper, I was worried. Maybe I should try and talk to him.. we were mates after all. After I'd gotten out of the shower, Ria rang me. "Hey! How are you?' She said that she was alright. 'I'm just getting dressed. Are you on your way?' She said yes. 'See you soon.' As I dried myself off, I found an outfit. I decided to wear my a light brown coloured top with some ripped jeans.

After brushing my hair, I saw a text from Ria.

See you soon.😊

As I got my bag, I headed downstairs, Mom complimented me. "You look so grown up Ariel." I smiled. "I do don't I?" She kissed my cheek. "Have fun with Ria." Paige and Caleb kissed my cheeks. "Bye you two."

As I headed on the bus to school, I put my headphones in. I love Anne Marie. Her latest song called Breathing. I felt like the lyrics were really therapeutic. I needed peace right now. I was slowly realising what had happend to me. The hurt felt slow. Like, Mom and Dad would tell me.. but I just felt numb. But, I was going to be ok. Getting off the bus, I went into school. Waiting in reception, I told Mom that I was safe. Looking through the photos I had taken, I smiled. My siblings were so photogenic. They were adorable. "Ariel?" Sarah walked towards me. "Hey." She then asked if we wanted to head to a classroom for a chat. "I'd really like that."

As I sat down, Anna asked me how I was. "I've been better." She explained that she had read my file. "I can honestly say that you've been through a lot, but one thing I can tell you is that your progressing very well. How are you feeling?" I was honest.

"I'm good. School gives me structure. My family are very supportive.' Anna then spoke about what her job is. "My job is to help you feel good about being at school. Is there anything that you're struggling with?"

I told her that I'm just feeling anxious at times. "When things in class get too much, I just don't ask for help. I just keep it all in." Anna suggested that we try some breathing exersices. "I know it may sound silly, but closing your eyes, picturing what you can see.. and just taking slow, deep breaths."

Trying each exersice, I felt the difference in how my body felt. "My hands are usually numb when I become worried as well." I told her more about how I act when I'm scared. "I.. well, still want to smoke sometimes. It's just that urge. My mom, dad and family members keep the ciagrettes in a draw. I've been sober for at least 5 months now." She praised me. "That's an amazing achievement Ariel. You should be proud of yourself. How about every morning you write down how you're feeling before heading to school? It may help you notice the pattern of your moods." I nodded. "Could I write about my nightmares as well?" She nodded. "That's up to you. Would you like to see me again next week on Monday at 2pm?" I agreed. "That sounds great. I'll have art club every Monday evening at about 5pm anyway." We then said bye to each other. "Thanks for the chat." As I went outside, I saw Ria. "Hey Ari!!!" She was wearing such a stylish outfit. Giving her a hug, we walked across to the subway. As we got on, she asked me how my chat went. "It went well. I have art club next week on Monday." Ria said that she was proud of me. "Thanks. I'm proud of you as well." As we discussed plans for the dance, we spoke about outfit options. "I have plenty!!"

Showing her some, she gasped. "This blue one is stunning. You would shine in that girl!" My phone bleeped. It was Jason. "Ahhh. I love your blossoming friendship."

I smiled. "I like it too. What's up with you and Jared?" I could see her blush. "Well, that's a difficult one. He's nice.. but he's very shy." I said that meant that he liked her. "He's probably just waiting for the right to talk to you." As we got off near the apartment, I warned her about the noise. "My brother and sister are pretty loud. Especially, my little brother." Ria giggled. As we went inside, Mom hugged me. "Hey darling. Hey Ria. How are you?' I placed my bag in my bedroom.

"I'm alright thanks Ms Benson." As I sat down with her, Paige was colouring as Dad was playing with Caleb. "So, what were you two chatting about?" We eyed each other. "Hey Ria." Paige piped up. "Hi Paigey. What are you colouring in?" Mom then nudged me. "We were talking about dresses for a formal dance at school. We are planning for a campaign." Dad raised his eyebrows. "Are you sure that's all you're doing?" I blushed. "Yes Dad." My little brother then walked over to me. "Ri Ri?" I asked him a question. "Ath and ory." Mom took him. "He's been relaxing all afternoon. Would you kids like something to eat? We can order pizza if you like?" The girls said yes. "Let me get some menus." Dad went to get those as Ria asked Mom if it was ok for her to go upstairs. "Of course it is." Our baby brother shouted bye in his own little way. "Bbbe!"

"So, what were you thinking for our campaign Ria?" She told me abour her idea. "I was thinking more about a starry night time theme. Like, blue backgrounds." As she wrote down things, I could actually find myself liking the idea. "That would be stunning. Oh my goodness. "I'll show you the dress that I'm thinking of wearing." I gasped. "This would look so good on you Ria." She smiled. "You're such an amazing friend Ariel." I said the same to her.

"Are we gonna order some pizzas or what?" Hearing Dad's loud voice, we headed downstairs.

Hopefully me and my bestie would be able to make this dance happen!!!

Authours note:

This chapter is dedicated to @MariskasAngels, DayyyFanyyy, @Princess_OliviaB and @AutumnPiperCarisi! I hope you enjoy it!!!🥰🥰🥰💫💫💫 I also can't believe I've written chapter 98!!!! Just wait until the sequel!💗💗💗💗

Lauren xxxxx

(Ria's dress option.♡)

(Theme number 1 for the formal dance.)

(Ariel's outfit.)

(Ariel's formal dress choice.♡)

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

151 11 10
One criminal took her remaining family and her life fell apart, It takes her time to realize not all family shares blood. Can she save her new family...
113 15 11
Scarlet lost her family and has been on her own for a while. What she didn't know might save her and her real family. Will everything around her go d...
32.2K 991 27
Elliot has been gone for three years now. She can't live without him, it's slowly breaking her. She constantly wonders about him. If he's okay, becau...
50.8K 1.1K 19
When Elliot shows up in Manhattan after twelve long years, he comes home to more than he expects. Will the relief of seeing her partner again be enou...