Intro and Disclaimer

i'm writing this strictly for the new readers, just so you know what you're getting yourself into.

1. this book is long, it's hella long. and the writing isn't my best. but you can definitely see me progress as the story goes on. this story is a little sloppy, but if you pull through to the sequel, i promise the writing gets significantly better.

2. there's certain parts of this book, that are supposed to make you dislike the main character, but you don't need to comment how much you hate her for a choice that she made.

3. this is fiction, and i really wanna make that clear. that means that this is not real and none of this happened, and you need an imagination to read this.

4. and i also wanna let you know that i do see every single comment. so keep that in mind too.

5. i use pictures in this, for the outfits. not for the face or the body. i don't give the main character a face claim, i just think it's more fun if you get to imagine what she looks like. i get all my pictures from pinterest, and the outfits get better as the story goes on.

6. there's outfits in this book, and some of them have changed because people complain about every little detail if it's not how they want it. you don't have to have the main character wear that outfit, you can use your imagination and make her wear whatever you want. the picture i used is just what i saw imagined her wearing.

7. i feel like this is making me seem like a bitch and that's not the case, but i'm doing my best to make the comments a lil less toxic. so if this book isn't for you, then i hope you find a book that suits you well :)

8. towards the end of the book, a new character gets introduced and his name is holden, HE'S A GOOD GUY. HE DOES LITERALLY NOTHING WRONG. LEAVE HIM ALONE.

9. i wrote this book so long ago, and it's long IK THERE'S TYPOS I DON'T FEEL LIKE EDITING THE BOOK, y'all know what it's supposed to say lmao.

10. im making this disclaimer page a year after this story is finished, because when i was writing this, the comments weren't really an issue. but now they're just bugging me. because people will comment anything for validation and attention.